It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HASN't George W. Bush done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hate GWB just as much if not more so than the average person. The again, I hate pretty much each and every creature in the U.S. government.

That being said, I feel the need to ask: What things hasn't GWB been accused of doing? Hell, just by looking through recent ATS forums, we see people accusing the moron in chief of:

-Having Kanye West's mother whacked.

-Being solely responsible for the current and continual rise of gasoline prices.

Absolutely ridiculous on both counts.

I figured I'd throw this question out there and see exactly what types of evil/negative/"bad" things Bushy hasn't been accused of.

Those who attempt to link doofus with absolutely absurd things do a disservice to those of us who actually try to expose him for the things he HAS done.

Example: Regarding the death of Kanye West's (another moron) mom:

If Bush was so busy fixing gas prices, enriching his oil buddies, plotting the destruction of the planet, feeding his reptilian overlord Dick Cheney a steady diet of mice, doing mountains of blow, banging gay male hookers, etc etc. how would he have time to actually care about whacking some retard rappers mother?

For those who continually state that he is one of the dumbest people on the planet, they sure give him a helluva lot of credit for being able to multitask like no other person ever has before.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Im sure he hasnt been accused of starting an all out thermonuclear war against penguins in the antartic.

Oh im also sure he hasnt commited mass genocide of infants in Brazil.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What HASN't George W. Bush done?

Spoke English!

Er.. can't think of any ..., wait, No, its gone.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Im sure he hasnt been accused of starting an all out thermonuclear war against penguins in the antartic.

Oh im also sure he hasnt commited mass genocide of infants in Brazil.

Are you sure that hasn't been done and he hasn't had the people who know about it whacked yet?

If so, give it time, his term ain't over yet

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
well one thing he sure as hell hasnt done is served this country or protected its constituition.

and if i rember correctly i think that is supposed to be a major part of the whole being president thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
He hasnt taken care of the energy problem, which is something he said he would do when he was running for POTUS.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's something he hasn't done...
Source: The United States Constitution;

Article 2, Section 1, Clauses 8 & 9:
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

He may have sworn the Oath, but he's done absolutely zilch to live up to it, even though he's legally bound to do so...Even by the standards set by the UCC, this constitutes "Breech of Contract!" After all, the Constitution is a "contract of employment" for the Peoples' government.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Secured the homeland from stuff.

Shared dreams.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, you can't accuse the man of bringing about world peace. I think that one's pretty much a given.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What has 'Shrub' not been accused of doing?

Well..................he sure has ~NOT~ been accused of helping out the actually USA or standing up for the rights of the common man.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hasn't done any good what so ever............

How are they going to go about the trial. I mean many politicians who are well known and powerful, are now also calling for proscution of Bush and Cheney.

If only I could stand in the same room as Bush. He would never forget me leaving the room, Every word and guilt and shame, would be revealed to him with a blink of an eye.........

EVIL man.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Kanye West is indeed a moron, you've got that right! If Bush had his mother assasinated then I couldn't care less, but your other points are also well taken...Bush is a terrible person represnting everything that's wrong with this country.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Broke oathe of office to protect the constitution - proof QUOTE self from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... :

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He hasn't been accused of blowing the president in the oval office....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He has not devoured a live infant child on camera.

new topics

top topics

join