It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strangest thing you've ever experienced?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll share one my mom told me several times over the years. I have no recollection of any of this story, so I'll just try and tell it as she does.

When she was younger, starting before I was born, if she REALLY wanted someone to come visit her, within a couple of days they usually would. She sais it almost always worked. Nobody famous or anything, just family and friends really.

She sais she got used to this happening, to the point where she would somewhat expect it. One of her favorite people was a great uncle she had. Well one day, after I was born but still an infant, she wished for her great uncle to come see her as she had many times before. After a couple days passed, he failed to show. She thought it just didn't work this time. It only worked most of the time after all, not always.

The next morning she heard from her aunt that her uncle had a heart attack the day before and passed away early that morning.

A few days later, she had a dream of him arriving to visit her, as he had so many times. After that, she AND my dad both say that strange things started happening in the house. Things would get moved when nobody was around, doors would open or close for no obvious reason, the TV would change channels or turn off or on. Crazy stuff.

It got to the point where we moved a few streets over, about a month after it all started. To this day, she's convinced his spirit was at the house because she called him. My Dad admits a lot of 'spooky' stuff happened and we moved because of it, but he stops short of agreeing that it was the ghost of her great uncle.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
This is my first post but gotta start somewhere right?

The strangest thing i have ever experienced happened sometime last fall.
I was sitting in a park on a clear night with a couple of friends when one of them spotted two lights moving across the sky. They looked like really bright stars just gliding along, remaining the same distance apart until one of them just sort of shot upwards and dissapeared, seconds later when the second light reached the same spot, that one to shot upwards and was out of sight. The whole time this was happening (about twenty seconds), nearby dogs would not stop barking which made it even more wierd.
There is probably some really boring explanation for this but me and my friends like to think it was a couple of UFOs.
Some pot was involved but we all saw exactly the same thing!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
The best story I have though comes from my grandmother, now deceased. She and my grandpa, also deceased, were sitting on the back porch of their house one night and noticed a man dressed in a white suit walking through the next door neighbor's yard toward their yard. They said he walked through the fence into their yard. Grandpa said hello to the man and the man stopped, turned and bowed before them, then turned back and continued walking, through the fence on the other side of the yard toward the next door neighbor's yard. Grandma said they found out the next day that the lady that lived two houses down had passed away in her sleep that night. She thinks that she and grandpa saw Death and that he bowed before them because they were Christians.

As I read this, my first thought was maybe it was the deceased ladies husband, assuming she had ever had one, and he passed before she did. Kind of sweet in that light, you know?

My wifes Grandfather passed away on Valentines Day of '07. His wife preceded him by a little more than 10 years, due to a grueling battle with ALS. He did everything for her during that time. And nobody ever heard him complain about it. He adored her completely. It somehow seemed fitting that he returned to his one true love on Valentines.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
well,my earliest experience (even though I don't remember it) would be that I used to tell my family "We are Mr and Mrs Bronson,we are Americans,we died in a car accident".My brother told me about this and said I was about four/five-freaky eh?I feel like I know what some of my past lives are and I can tell what other peoples were as well.Anyone else had this?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have had several interesting things happen to me...

1. I woke up early hours of morning aged about 14 and saw a misty image staring at me from the bottom of the bed.... it was clear and I definately saw it.

2. when my oldest son was 5 months old lots of things started to happen in the house, which built up over a couple of months. Clocks stopped working when I entered a room with him and then stopped when I left.
My husband I were sat watching tv, baby asleep in cot.... when a photo in a frame moved slowly across the top of cabinet in the room where we were sat and smashed onto the floor. The last things we experienced was at a barbecue, when my husband was stood outside and a large bolder flew at him just missing his head and smashing onto the glass wall at the side of him. At the same time as this happened our son awoke (we had put him down in a travel cot upstairs)...... we knew this was all part of what had been happenning to us.

3. I was told by a lady a couple of things which would happen to me, this was not a phsycic just someone who had visions when looking at someone. She was absolutely sport on right, even to the words spoken... this happened 6 months after she had told me... how do people know what is going to happen.... I mean the genuine ones that are true.

Few other things too... but won't bore you any more.
Good thread

[edit on 19-6-2008 by easystreet]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easystreet

These are great. Thanks for telling them. When you talked about the clocks that stopped working, it reminded me that when I was about 10 or so, I couldn't wear any wrist watches. They'd simply stop working in just a day or two. No damage at all. My mom talked to our family doctor about this and he guessed maybe it had to do with iron levels in my blood. No tests were done as it didn't seem medically important. He suggested getting the wind-up kind of watch for me. She did and it stopped too, after a few days. I stopped wearing any watches until I was about 16. After that, it never happened again.

[edit on 6/19/2008 by Static Sky]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This happened.. not saying i believe in it or anything but i had no choice. i was a kid..

ever since i was young i have had a food phobia, among other issues. When i was a teenager i started hypnotherapy to try and sort these things out. I was told there was something wrong inside me and the next thing i know there is some guy over my house to exorsise it... he apparently had no ideas about me or my eating disorder but then said i was possesed by an old man who died of stomach cancer and couldnt eat for months before his death.. the end..

maybe not the strangest thing thats ever happened to me, but weird.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi, I've been on ATS looking at the different forums and topics for months now, specifically the UFO forum but this topic intrigued me... I do have one weird experience,
Every since 5th grade I have been squeamish and would pass out after blood tests and if i saw needles...lol i know kinda dumb, but this one time i went to bed and i had this dream that i was in heaven and i met god. it was weird and i asked him if i was dead, and he said no you just passed out and your moms really worried. So i was like oh well when am i going to die? And he answered 29. And i instantly woke up, but i was in my bed and when i woke up i felt drained as if i did pass out and just woke, but it still confuses me if i fell asleep and just had a dream or did pass out in my bed and actually meet god... nevertheless I'm going to be extra cautious when I am 29 lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Static Sky
Ouch. One hour and 70+ views but no replies. I know we've all got strange stories of things that have happened to us.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Static Sky]

Sorry Static Sky I was busy on the 18th, VERY!!!

I do believe ALL ppl have 'special events' in their lives, its just a matter IF you're OPEN for it and you really wanna SEE / SENSE it.

It will take too may space here to write all the 'special' things that happened in my life. I stopped explaining it to everyone, cos it's My thing, MY PATH and my experiences.

There is NO coïncedence in Life. Waves of time sometimes cling to together wheither ya want it or not. It can be Joyful and it can be a Pain in the ass.

I stayed alive after been trow out of the 3rd floor (12.5 meters), I was in coma for 2.5 months (have SEEN things), my body was so damaged docs said I wud never walk again. I walk today, ok funny walk but still.

I haver seen and spoken to ghosts and ppl who crossed the River of Death, saw me 1st UFO in 1990 (similair like your descripsion), I see aura's now and then, I hear Souls cry for help more then I like to.

Still I dunno wich way to go ..... shud I give my life and offer ppl my abilities? "Being aware" of the unseen isn't always a good thing tho, there is a lot of hurt, suffering, pain and death that you see. There is a lot of misleading, ppl 'pretending' out there, it's DEFF. often No FUN.

Times are changing .... humans are changing .. it feels ( to me) like a polarity of Light vs Darkness is happening.

My soul loves ppl but I still have to fight my ego daily.

Wonders and miracles do happen EVERY day .. be open for them and feel blessed!

[edit on 6/19/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
About 3 weeks ago I went to get my lunch at work and was walking to the usual cafe which involves crossing a busy junction about 2 mins walk from my work.

I had a real sense of unease, and felt that there was a real tension in the air - not quite a sense of dread - but along those lines. I commented to my colleague 'somethings not right, it's like the city is uneasy, on edge, something is ready to give - it feels heavy - something's gonna happen'...

About 2 minutes later as we approached the junction a heavy truck turned right across a junction as a cyclist was going straight on down the side. The truck ran over the cyclist, she screamed and her body and legs kinda flew in the air as the rear tyre ran over her shoulder area. Was the most disturbing thing I ever saw - I was almost in shock. Then she lay screaming in the street. I've never seen someone in so much pain. The truck had almost severed her forearm from her upper arm.

Luckily an ambulance was passing so they could help her quickly. But it was pretty freaky that it felt like that before hand. I didn't even remember till my colleague reminded me. He was white as a sheet!

Lots of similar stuff has happened before, and I know that plenty of other people have experienced similar things.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is still my strangest:
Happened in 1964. I was 18, living in Orangevale, near Sacramento, CA. At the time I owned a VW bug and would go 'off road' with it, searching out dirt roads for the heck of it. One clear, summer night I picked up a girl friend and took her to a spot, just off a two-lane, main road, down a dirt road maybe 200 feet then the road went down into a natural kind of bowl. I parked the car at the bottom. We began telling ghost stories, like the kids who were parked and heard on the radio about a man who had escaped from an asylum; he had a hook on a hand. Scared, the kids in the story quickly drive away and at home discover a hook device on the door handle. I don't remember how long we were there, 15 minutes, 30 or so, and I'm sure we told much creepier stories than just the hook man.

But suddenly we both got really scared. She said, "Let's get the f--- out of here!" As I started the car and put it in gear we were rolling up the windows and locking the doors. I accelerated as fast as I could and probably about the time I was shifting into second I noticed a light outside on my right. It appeared to be a headlight, one light, and it was moving in our direction, parallel to us but dropping in height. I said something like "What the hell is that?" And then my friend really went into a panic and began screaming at me to hurry. I floored the car, hit the uphill part of the bowl, with the light still coming towards us and got on the flat top of the land, now racing along probably 40 or 50 and when I looked in the rear view mirror I saw the light outside the back window, up in the air, racing right behind us, CHASING US. My friend was screaming and I was terrified.

We made it to the paved road, having driven maybe a couple of hundred feet over the dirt land, and then I raced away. No light following.

The next day I went back, during the morning. I hypothesized that it was a motorcycle or a car with a single headlight that had come down the near hill after us, even though that couldn't explain why it would have been high off the ground later.

I stopped in the bowl area and got out of the car. Next to the dirt road was a tiny creek area but it was all filled with mounds and mounds of rock from some former dredging machine that had worked the area (gold?). These mounds are maybe 7 to 9 feet tall, huge things (see: dredge tailings) and beyond that the hillside was thick with scrub oak. So now way any vehicle could have swooped down so gracefully.

I've since wondered if there might have been any contemporary sightings of unusual lights like that in the Orangevale/Folsom area.

One friend I told the story to, around the time it happened, said that I should have stopped and let the light get to us. No way! The strangeness made it all the more frightful.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm a police officer and on the way to work one day, I passed through this road intersection and I envisioned a traffic accident occurring at the intersection that I was passing through. It was a very brief feeling but distinct. A couple of hours later while on duty, I responded to a traffic accident at that very same intersection. Similar things have happened to me in the past where I could sense something was going to happen before it did.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What is the strangest thing you've ever experienced?

i grew up in a house (or neighborhood actually, as we weren't the only family on the block who had multiple experiences) that was extremely 'haunted' (for lack of a better term). i spent several years dealing w/ what i referred to since childhood as the 'brown net ppl'; i have seen a white apparition float into a dog house and back out and screamed at the same time as one of my neighborhood friends did who was on the other side of the house and saw the same thing; my family was tormented by lights going on and off multiple times at night, sister who had rubberbands popped at her from something unseen (dad finally admitted about 10 yrs ago that he witnessed this happened, which was hard for him to do being a baptist preacher), loud breathing, footsteps, voices, visions shared btw the my sis' and i; i have seen door knobs twist and the door open w/ no one on the other side; i have seen faces appear in dark........

but what is the strangest thing i have ever witnessed?

honestly, it would be when mothers and/or fathers abandon their children for selfish lusts w/out so much as a guilty glance back; or when someone kills another human bc they wanted drugs or wanted to get by w/ anything else just as selfish; when a child is left to die, starving while others unthankfully waste the food on their plates; or when someone screams hatred towards others that aren't like them either culturally, spiritually, etc; when a president can get by w/ saying things such as "I sent American troops to Iraq to make its people free" while the american ppl lose more and more of our liberties daily.

i can't explain the supernatural, but things that are supernatural don't strike me as strange. when humans act like savages and selfish punks, well, that is what i find strange.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Apparently, I dreamed of myself being gunned down. I felt nothingness afterward. then I woke up.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Last August I found this pewter dragon that my wife has owned for the last fifteen years. I'd been explaining to her about idols and such and asked if I could destroy it. She said yes. I broke the thing into small pieces and tossed them in a dumpster and the very next day Muqtada al Sadr called a cease fire for his militia in Iraq and the next month the casualties among American forces plummeted. Also George Bush made an unannouced stop in Anbar province on his way to Australia to see what a good job the surge troops are doing.

After such good results I went through all of our personal property and found cruxifixs, idols of all kinds and religious stuff with pictures of some guy who claims to be Jesus, which is wierd because I'd never been around that type of stuff until I met her, and threw them in garbage cans and down sewers and left them on the railroad tracks and sure enough, a major meteor shower was seen on the east coast, rescue workers pulled a man from the sewer after he fell in the man hole and some people may have been hit be a train while sitting on the tracks.

Anyway has anyone ever heard that idols are Trojan horses? It seems that when I get my own life in order bad things happen to bad people.

My divorce from my first wife was completed on 12-27-2006 and two or three days later Saddam Hussein fell and broke his neck. This was only a day after a reporter at Reuters wrote a lenghty op-ed piece on why Hussein wouldn't be executed right away. On the very next day the Somalian Transitional Government backed by Ethiopian troops captured Mogadishu and the ICU disintegrated.

Now that's strange and I've got more. From the past and what will happen in the future.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by bruxfain]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's is one of my most profound. I posted about it on here before I think.

About 1990. I'm in my tricked out 1996 Toyota 4Runner. 3" Suspension Lift, 3" Body Lift.
38" Tires on Alcoa Rims. Going south on the New Jersey Turnpike, wide open. Topping out at about 100.
My sister and girlfriend are in the truck with me, both asleep.
I feel a tap on my left shoulder and hear a voice telling me to stop and check the truck.
I bug out and ignore it. A few minutes later I feel another tap, more aggressive and hear the voice again, more urgent.
I stop. Get out walk around, check the engine, check the tires. Nothing. Walk around again when I see the impossible. The left rear wheel had one stud. The other five studs and lug nuts were gone. When the tow truck came and lifted the back of the truck, the wheel stayed on the ground. Five of the studs broke off at the drum. The one that was left had lost its nut.
One year later almost to the day, the same thing happened, except this time it was the front right wheel.

Another time in that truck, going south again, my sister was driving and I was asleep. In my dream I kept smelling onions. (I hate onions) It was so bad I woke up literally in tears. My sister asked me what was wrong and I just yelled out stop the truck. As she pulled over to the side slowing down, when she was at about maybe 10 mph, the rear end locked up violently. Almost twisted out the frame. Had we not stopped...

The last I'll write about (of many) is one of my Pulp Fiction moments. Good 25 years ago, driving in a real bad section of Queens NY. In my 84 Nissan 510 hatchback, blasting my music when suddenly the windshield cracks. I start feeling things hitting me in the head. I turn the music down and ask my friend whats going on. He says he thinks they are throwing rocks at us. Then the glass in the speedo cracks and bits of stuff hits me in the face when I realize we are being shot at.
When I get home and survey the damage, there are 5 bullet entry points clustered on the driver side. One got stuck in the metal plate of the head reast. One ricochet directly over my head and into the speedo, three went through the windshield. The trajectories of at least three should have passed through me, but didn't.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've got a couple.

When I was 9 or 10 I was playing basketball in my back yard (lived way the hell out in the desert in SW New Mexico. Our closest neighbor was like a mile away.) It was nighttime, so I had the barn light on to see. I got a wierd feeling like all the air around me had gone dead. I didn't hear anything whatsoever, no crickets, no night birds, no traffic from the interstate (usually you could hear a low drone from I-10 on a clear night), nothing. I looked up and very slowly flying above me was a triangle of lights. It was 7 lights, no stars between them, and was either incredibly massive and flying at several thousand feet or was just a couple hundred feet in the air and more "normal" sized (if there is such a thing as a normal when dealing with this.) It made absolutely no noise and I watched it fly from West to East until it got at an angle of maybe 45-35 degrees between it and the horizon, at which point the lights could no longer be seen. They were just plain white lights, not overly bright but pretty good sized. That was actually my first introduction into UFOs and it turned me into an information nut ever since. I told my dad the next morning and he either thought I was joking or refused to allow the idea that his only boy had gone loopy to enter his mind and stuck with the "very funny" reaction.

My other experiences all deal with paranormal/ghost encounters. After puberty hit I started seeing shadows. It isn't something that comes and goes randomly, but totally dependant on the building I'm in or place I'm at. Some places (like my parents house) are dead zones for me. I've never seen anything in that house. Other places, like an apartment I lived in in Tucson, AZ are hot zones where I'd see things almost nightly. One more than one occassion I'd be sitting on the couch, which was angled slightly towards the hallway to the bedroom, playing a video game. I'd see out of the corner of my eye someone walk down the hall towards the livingroom and assume it was a girlfriend. Several times I even randomly would say "Hey babe!" before realizing nobody was there, get up check the bedroom and find the girl I had tyhought walked into the livingroom sound asleep in bed. On two different occassions I even played hide and seek with one of them, keeping my periphereal vision on the doorway I'd just seen something pop out of waiting for it to appear again, at which time I'd say "I see you!" at it and it would quickly pop back around the corner out of sight only to repeat the process several times over the course of a couple of hours. None of this really bothered me until I got engaged and my fiance (now wife) woke up a couple of times screaming at the top of her lungs because she'd seen a "person" standing in the middle of the room. When we had an incident of her falling down the stairs one evening as she was by herself and swore something had physically shoved her, I decided it was time to move.

Since moving clear across the country to western Washington I really haven't had much happen. There's something about the size of a housecat I see every now and then peek around the corner to the upstairs, and I've been sitting right next to our only cat, who was sound asleep at the time, but it's rare and the damn thing seems very timid, so I haven't given it much concern. Otherwise all my stories are the garden variety of hearing something say your name right as you're about to fall asleep, de ja vu, etc. Nothing to write home about.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can remember segemnts as far back, when i was born, belive it or not. I seem to have some kinda tie with paranormal. When i wa about 5, i was alone in a room, playing witha game, fell alseep... thunderstorm cmae by, and felt a evil presence in the room, and my instincts told me to get out. T door knob(door was cosed) wouldnt open, and i started pounding on the door. My parnets came home, and just as they entered house, the door knob turned open!
When i was about 7 or 8, i belive i saw a UFO> was in backseat of car(an 1980's pacer) paretns driving, in my city. Looking out back window, nusta been around 7 pm, around april. dusk, i saw a series of lights whie and yellowsh, going around a circular craft, at like telephone pole height. It was black around it, blending into the nearing night. Dont think my parents saw it. Months later, ironicaly on same street, with father in car, looking up out window, i saw a series of red lights, rectangular and spaced, rotatting around the night sky. Looked closer real quick and realized it had the shape, of kinda like a barbell weightlifters use, but the ends were hexagona shaped, and thier was a smaller circualr craft next to it, also with red rectangular lights rotating aroudn it. Told my father but we had jsut drove past it, s he missed it, as it was above us.
Another time when i was 11, i came home form friends house, during the day, summer not one cloud in the sky, and looked up, and saw a white spot rotating. I stopped, and looked in awe, not expecting this, and it had moved VERY fast form north, to mid sky an stopped, bu rotated. No noise. I ran inside to get my mother, and told her, she came outside with me, bu it was gone.
Ironically, when i was 12, i go into astronomy, and used to write NASA letters all the time, and theyd always send me back cool space shuttle and spacecraft pictures. One letter i wrote them about my UFO sightings, and funny...my letter was returned unopened, but with anew stamp on the original envelope and post marked, as if they somehow knew what i saw, but didnt want anything to do with this..thats how i took it.
When i was 13, my mother got me an ouija baord, and had a semi bad experience. Doroknobs broke, phantom phone calls, transparent cats, A vase of roses over our fire mantel exploded, tv and vaccum cleaner sometimes would turn on and off by themselves, noises of stuff moving around in attic and my room. Ed and Lorraine warren had gotten involved with us, and mostly cleaned things up. Later in my basement, i felt a presence enter the room a year later i was 14, and i joke you not... looked and saw a black hooded figure see through, kinda like Preadtor(the movie). i tried ot get up and run, but i wa paralyzed and felt it pass through me felt like static electricity, then a small galss bottle next to me exploded. Never saw it since.
Their are a few times, technically i should be dead. When i was 14, i was hit by a car, riding my bike, and left leg was a clean break,, however...my head Just missed smashing into a fire hydrant by about 5 inches!! technically, my brians shoulda been splattered al over the sidewalk. even the doctirs were telling me man, someone or something was watchin out for you.. i had Pbnemonnia when i was 19, both lungs half filled with fluid, and i survived.
Just before my father passed from cancer last year, 3 days before i felt my mothers presence in my room(she passed in 2001) i knw it was her, and for 20 minutes over 3 nights at around 1 30 am, i heard distinct tappings and wrappings on wall, foot of my bed.
These are most of my weird experiences.
oh! YEars ago, back in the 1960''s, my grandmother and her husband were living her in this house.. one day lighting storm hit, nad he looked out a big picture window.. suddenly he was thrown across the room, like 9 feet. My granmother used ot tell me this story alot as a kid... paramedics discovered, he was struck my lightining, juding by a black burn mark .

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Gee, I'm glad somebody finally asked.

I've seen a UFO (with a witness), had an alien abduction experience (was unbelievably frightened at that), I've seen at least two ghosts that I can remember (both totally freaked me out, and BOTH were confirmed by other stories/historical data I had no idea about), I've seen thousands of ghosts or something/s out of the corner of my eye for years, I've sensed presences that have put the hairs on the back of my neck on end, I can pretty much get any flying insect (except bees) out of my room just by thinking about it (no matter how small a gap in the window I leave), my dad was a transaudient medium (allegedly), my grandfather a dowser (he scared the crap out of me by telling me there would be nothing I could do to stop the stick pointing down at the water and both my father and I nearly cut the skin on the palms of our hands - gripping the stick - trying to stop it), I've had all kinds of odd things happen to me during meditation and just before I'm drifting off to sleep, I've appeared to read peoples minds quite often (which just does my head in), I've had prophetic dreams. There isn't much I haven't had. And frankly none of it has really been of any use at all.

By sheer coincidence I set up a blog on my birthday (2 days ago, 17th June) to try and start making sense of some of the things that happen to me, and some of the ideas I have.

Check it out if you want. There's only three little articles at the mo, though. Most of you will probably find it quite boring.

reallyfreepeople.wordpress.com...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get this off my chest.

Peace

oh crap, I forgot. I've also found myself in some sort of weird communication with an external intelligence. It's difficult to describe. Like the universe was some sort of mind with a personality and it communicates via events, large and small. V freaky. I nearly ended up in hospital with that one. Had to close down completely. Only recently allowed myself to start entertaining this stuff again.

This is the thing, for anybody who's having similar problems: you can always, generally, in my experience anyway, just ask it to stop and go away.

Guess I get the fruitcake award here. But seriously, and I suppose I'm saying this in the right place, reality IS NOT what we think or are taught it is. There's much much more to it than that and we need to start checking it out. Though it could be a re-visit (something we've been able to do before).

nite (sorry about spelling, grammar etc. I've been writing all night and can't be bothered).

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Ok i dont know if this is because i dont know enough about space or it was indeed a strange thing. You see it was a starry night and my dad came to wake me up and said come see this, to confirm his sanity. it a stary night and up in the sky was a huge ring, from the looks way far away. and in the center of this ring was the moon, the ring was same color of the moon. no stars were visible in this ring and when a cloud passed through the area where the ring was, it would disapper and reappear when it made it through. if anyone has any idea what it could be please tell. but this is my weirdest experience.

I think what you might have seen is something called Moon dog.
I've seen it once before. Here's a link to show a photo of it.
I hope the link works.

www.ultimatechase.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join