It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: Is there a hidden planet in our Solar System? Niribu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well... Another major news source is reporting on a possible planet on the outskirts of our solar system, this one claims that it is in fact bigger then Earth?

Coincidence or reality?

Link to MSNBC

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If Nibiru exists it is supposed to be as big as Saturn, so yes, bigger than earth

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just find it oddly coincidental that all this stuff is coming out in the MSM now. Maybe there is something to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
if niburu existed and was inching towards us by 2012 and it was that huge

wed be able to see it by now

this is not a planet X, niburu thing at all

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Funny. This article/news is really months old =P
I read about this research last year because one of researchers are from my country.

english PR
www.kobe-u.ac.jp...
some images to help visualize
www.org.kobe-u.ac.jp...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by blackcube]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This been talked about for a few year they are known as kuiper belt dwarf planets.They don't carry the same features as a true planet in shape and surface.There is also others ones out there that are big.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
If Nibiru exists it is supposed to be as big as Saturn, so yes, bigger than earth

yes your right supposed

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
if niburu existed and was inching towards us by 2012 and it was that huge

wed be able to see it by now

this is not a planet X, niburu thing at all

yes yes youve hit the nail on the head because last time i heard of planet zed it could be visible seen from the south pole (HA HA HA HA) and it looked like the reflection of the moon, trust me if we could see it like that i think it would of flown past us by now and pole ha ha shifted us ha ha

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Niburu according to one member on here was suppose to show in 2003.So if indeed this planet is huge that would mean a huge gravitational pull.So what if Plutoid is Niburu moon?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Niburu according to one member on here was suppose to show in 2003.So if indeed this planet is huge that would mean a huge gravitational pull.So what if Plutoid is Niburu moon?

yes indeed if plutoid was nibiru moon, nibiru is supposed to have an eliptical orbit which plutoid hasnt and as for the gravitational pull yes it is supposed to be a littler bigger than jupiter as plutoid and co is so far out we would feel nothing

new topics

top topics

join