It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist discover it is possible to live to 5000 years old.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Grismoqt: I mean everyone complains everyday about how horrible the world is!

For those that love work, 'Welcome To Heaven'.

For those that hate work,'Welcome To Hell'.

For those that love to work on some things, but not on others, 'Welcome To Purgatory'.

There is no limit to our resources, just our imagination and creativity and desire.

I have read that if we were to use robots to turn lunar soil(a good medium for this) into solar cells. We could equal double the energy of the world by converting 2% of the Moon's surface to energy production.

We have the ability to produce 200X our energy needs on Earth using the Moon's surface and orbital solar satellites

A one mile long metallic asteroid has enough iron, nickle, precious, and rare earth ore to supply the Earth's need for 2 years and there are thousands of these. 30% of the Earth's surface is still wilderness. 50% of the ariable land in the U.S. is fallow. In the developing world, 50% of the land is poorly used.

Religion is one groups goodly excuse to kill off another group, "In the name of God", "May Allah be w/ you", "The Lord is On Our Side".

How many wars, battlefields, and political arennas have echoed this sentiment?

If god wants to contact me he knows where I live, right within his sight.

Everyday I am here I find great joy and bliss in doing whatever work comes my way. To me, this is Heaven. In reference to the ill that befalls another, or the world I say,"Everyone is where they want to be". Your life is a matter of your perception.

If you see evil, then evil will creep out at you.

If you see life as a reason to fear, then fear will rule your days.

If you see great beauty and joy, revel in the little and big kindnesses that fellow spirits offer you, then your days in the Heaven I call Earth will bless you and your days though they be long, or short will be fruitful with no regrets.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join