It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Crop Circle\

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

English Crop Circle\

www.foxnews.com

Another crop circle has appeared in the English countryside — and this one's clearly been made by someone, or something, that understands math.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
FOX news speaking about Crop Circles? Pretty remarkable, even though this crop circle scks compared to some I've seen.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
nothing on the UK media about this,

we tend to cover stuff like this. How odd.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's an interesting related thread you might want to check out. It's discussing the interpreted maths relating to the circle - www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just thought I would mention, I hadn't been on ATS for quite some time and don't generally think about aliens lol but a couple of weeks ago (early June) I had a dream that I was in a field and watched an orb create a crop circle. It was just three small basic circles but they looked like the circles at the top of this one

Just thought it was a bit wierd. Clearly just a coincidence but it was a random dream.. i don't normally have those kind of dreams.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just don't see any old person making that design with a plank and ropes over night. If someone is doing this they should be one of the most famous artists of the last century with teh amazing maths going into the better samples of crop circles.

Nice find.

new topics

top topics

join