It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senator Mike Gravel Calls For Independent 9/11 Investigation, Prosecution of Bush & Cheney

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Any new (real) investigation, assuming it will happen, needs to poke as many holes in the existing reports (9/11 Commision and NIST) as possible. To me the easiest target is the "vaporized" statement (in NIST, I think) concerning the (alleged) Pentagon and Shanksville planes. There's simply NO (or very laughably very little) wreckage at both. What precedent/evidence is there of a plane totally going POOF due to a high speed impact crash? Or IF there was such vaporization, would it be fair to assume it was the product of unrevealed technology that completely defies known physics?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Lightworth, 95% of the mass of UAL93 was recovered from Shanksville.

AND, the DNA evidence of all people onboard. AND the DFDR was readable, as was the CVR.

Really....you should do some real research, and not rely on bogus sites who don't know what the hell they're talking about, most of the time, or intentionally lie in order to sell books.

BTW, actual CVR tapes will never be played in public, when it comes to accident investigations. A transcript will be made, for others to read after the fact.

In the case of UAL93, the actual recordings were heard in the courtroom, but only by the lawyers, the jury and the judge.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Haha, well good and about time... I hope he and Americans are successfully.

Like JW Bush sr, said "If the American people knew what "we", the Bush family has done to America they would run us out of the country with pitch forks."

I hope this is what happens to them. It'll look good on them and and I'm sure the next pres will see what happens to Traitors of America, and won't be so stupid as to try and pull one over on the American people.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

All I remember about Shanksville was a video of a big black burn mark and smoke in the woods/grass near Shanksville. Nothing else. I'd gladly reverse my position if given evidence to the contrary. I can try researching it myself, but would appreciate any leads on (credible, clearly fact-based) websites, books, articles or whatever.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If there is any hope for America ever being taken off of life support and allowed to breath on her own again, This seems to be it. We are facing an emminate attack on Iran which is sure to lead to WW3 the Media is corrupt, Our Government is mostly corrupt and the outside world as we know it thinks that all Americans are the devil.
For the love of God I hope this man Gravel doen't "commit suicide".
Is there some sort of way we can all get behind this as well?? We need to show our support and keep the momentum going. The more people that adhere to an Idea the more credibility it tends to have in the minds of those who sleep.
Today just got a little better. Thanks for the lift D.D.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Lightworth, 95% of the mass of UAL93 was recovered from Shanksville.

Please show your sources for this claim. Please show how all of the alleged wreckage was determined to be from the alleged flight 93.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

tezza, I get my info from the same place you do. I just don't have an agenda, that requires me to ignore stuff that doesn't fit my pre-conceived notions.

BTW....tezza, if you live in Australia, then what business is it of yours, anyway?

Your countrymen (and women) were killed by Muslim terrorists in Indonesia some years ago, focus on that! Was it a False Flag Op perpetrated by the Aussie Government???

Sounds like a good conspiracy theory to start, right there!

Look around, and keep your eyes open.

Oh, and Melbourne is a fabulous city.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

tezza, I get my info from the same place you do. I just don't have an agenda, that requires me to ignore stuff that doesn't fit my pre-conceived notions.

Thanks for avoiding my question and not supplying any links that confirm that 95% of the alleged wreckage was recovered and identified by forensic means.

A claim typed on an internet forum is useless, unless it can be supported with undeniable, verified evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

BTW....tezza, if you live in Australia, then what business is it of yours, anyway?

Your countrymen (and women) were killed by Muslim terrorists in Indonesia some years ago, focus on that! Was it a False Flag Op perpetrated by the Aussie Government???

Sounds like a good conspiracy theory to start, right there!

Look around, and keep your eyes open.

Oh, and Melbourne is a fabulous city.

Weed that was rude...my god man!
the war on terror is everyone's business!!
our country has tested the limits of our allies patience...in fact i hope we still have allies when this mess is over.

to our friends overseas we can use all the help you can give!!! please remember the MAJORITY of americans did not vote for king george the decider!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

Really weedwhacker? I would have expected more from you, you seem to be pretty intelligent. No offense. But the fact is GWB said that it wasn't just an attack on America but that it was an attack on all nations. Which is why he also said that all nations should support the US against terrorists.... Either your with us or against us. was hes words if I'm not mistaken. Since Australia has had there hand in this war as well I find he as just as much right to question the official story just as anyone else from any nation.

Although this isn't the thread to be discussing the tragedy of 911.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Weed that was rude...my god man!
the war on terror is everyone's business!!

It's ok, Leo. I've been here from the time when weedwhacker started posting on ATS and I've read most of his posts in different threads. He and I have crossed swords before.

I guess he forgets that the whole world is paying far more for fuel and suffering from the flow-on effects. All as a result of the turmoil in the Middle East, that was stirred up, as a result of the illegal invasions by the USA (and allies).

It was narrow-minded of weedwhacker to think that as a person living in Australia, that I should have no interest in seeking the truth about 9/11. I'll give him a pass though, as I know he has a sense of humour and he may have meant it in jest.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

OK, OK!!! tezza, lots have jumped to your defence (see, I read ahead) and, here's the deal:

If you scroll up, or back a page, you can see my position on this PARTICULAR matter, about a former US SENATOR wishing to start new investigations. I happen to think it's a grand idea!!

I allowed myself to be distracted by your post, because I neglected to look up and actually read what thread I was currently on, before I hit the button. I, like many before me, got distracted by the pace of the conversation, in the thread.

So, you say we've 'tangled' before, eh? Fair enough. I've presented my bonifides, what are yours, if I may ask? Not here, of course....I can judge by how you post.

As to the UAL93 claims.....there is another thread, with a link. It really would not be appropriate to pollute this one, since this is about a former SENATOR and his efforts to bring a criminal United States Administration to justice. AND, I applaud that effort, however he may accomplish it!!!

Oh....[this is the edit] just finished the end of your last. Thanks. No, it wasn't really in jest, just a weak moment on my part. Apologies....

And here I've been, accusing others of being 'Amerocentric' (word I coined today).

About to go on holiday, I am....and one thing that sticks in my mind, is I want to be certain to wear clothes that don't scream "AMERICAN" everywhere I go. Trying for that Eastern European 'I don't care' chic look....my accent is unable to change, of course. But, I don't have to speak unless spoken to, or if I need something.

'course, in Scandanavia, everyone speaks English anyway.....sigh.....

[edit on 6/19/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Mike Gravel will be my guest on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com at 5 PM New York time Friday June 20.

Go to my blog, www.garybaumgarten.com to click on the link to join in the conversation to listen or talk to Gravel.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

paying in kind, those dudes should be executed with no remorse.
line two.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

please provide a link to your information that 95% of the debris was removed, because after SEVEN YEARS of paying attention, i have NEVER EVER heard that statistic before.

i call 'agenda'.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

billybob.....the SS will be after you now!!!

Seriously, the Dark Lord is the mastermind here....shrub is like Darth Vader, just seduced by the Dark Side.....

How about waterboarding, for a start?? It's summer-time, sounds refreshing!!!!

Apologies for the Star Wars references....trying to onfusecay uthay onitormays.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

OH....OK, see we're being serious again.

I forget who I am addressing....bsbray, or billybob??

Doesn't matter. While I'm not usually a fan of YouTube, I have found some good stuff there. Problem is, I still don't link properly to ATS....I tried the http thingy, and got slapped, because that's an 'embed'.

I started to like YT better, when the satellite TV went out (roof constructin) and I found I could get Keith Olbermann clips on YT!!

Anyway, found some stuff by YT user RKOewn4. If you log on YT, search that name plus UA93, you'll see what I mean.

If you want, I can go to YT, find the address, and come back and edit to give it to you?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
really.

waterboard this, terrorista.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

billy....not sure what that means, but your avatar is similar to anothr member's...so my confusion.

BUT!! check out the YouTube link!!

Enjoy!

EDIT....oops....YT username is RKOwens4

two vids.....xkivdEGph9A

and ...NjaN8Nqn8CE

Remember, they're case sensitive....

[edit on 6/20/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And were going to keep on having Investigations until the answer supplied is
the answer we believe is the correct one.

FFS, how many Investigations can you have about one event.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join