It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senator Mike Gravel Calls For Independent 9/11 Investigation, Prosecution of Bush & Cheney

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Former Senator Mike Gravel Calls For Independent 9/11 Investigation, Prosecution of Bush & Cheney

www.democracynow.org

Former Alaska senator and 2008 presidential candidate Mike Gravel is holding a news conference in New York City today to call for a new independent investigation into 9/11. Gravel will be speaking on behalf of the NYC 9/11 Ballot Initiative Campaign, a grassroots group seeking to place an initiative on the ballot of the November 6th general election allowing registered New York City voters to create a new commission to investigate 9/11.The group is looking to appoint between nine and fifteen commissioners on the panel to conduct the investigation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hmm, it seems the list of folks calling for independent investigations into 9/11 and prosecution of the maniacs in the whitehouse is growing quite a bit over the past several months. Sounds like this guy has quite a few takers to start up the investigation team too. Could get interesting...

Mike Gravel-"Now, from my point of view, impeachment is not what George Bush deserves. He deserves to be prosecuted. He and Cheney need to go to the Hague and stand in the dock like they had Milosevic and others. What they did was criminal. 4,000 Americans have died as a result of their fraud on the American people"

www.democracynow.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
WOW.......those are strong words coming from a former US Senator. His political status will add a ton of credibility to the movement, I for one am glad to see this finally happening.

We all know what any real independant commission who researches 9/11 will find. The question is, when will it happen?

Star and flagged.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The question I have always had is why do we leave our borders wide open for all terrorists to enter at will even after being attacked on 9/11 unless it was an inside job and planned to be that way.. If we were really attacked wouldn't we hunker down, patrol the borders and then attack back? I don't remember any of the high jackers being from Irag or Afghanistan, but someone how we attacked there and not Saudi Arabia... Something stinks!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The question I have always had is why do we leave our borders wide open for all terrorists to enter at will even after being attacked on 9/11 unless it was an inside job and planned to be that way.. If we were really attacked wouldn't we hunker down, patrol the borders and then attack back? I don't remember any of the high jackers being from Irag or Afghanistan, but someone how we attacked there and not Saudi Arabia... Something stinks!

You are bringing logic into the discussion my friend. The 'official' believers will not like that. Shame on you.

Those points along with many others have begun to stack up in favor of a TRUE investigation of what took place before, on and AFTER 911.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wonder if Sen. Mike Gravel will be added to this list?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is great. It seems like the list of people with political experience who question the official story is growing.

As more people start joining the "truth" side maybe we will finally get some results, and possibly a real investigation.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I wonder if Sen. Mike Gravel will be added to this list?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Yup, he's on the list.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Great news!! I kind of thought we were in a pause mode until after the elections...hmm...maybe not.

The hounds have the scent ya hear em barkin George! You better start runnin...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Question: Who here is interested in the truth, and who here is interested in pushing an agenda?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So three United States Senators and former Presidential Candidates have asked for a new 9/11 investigation, so why has it not happened yet?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The question I have always had is why do we leave our borders wide open for all terrorists to enter at will even after being attacked on 9/11 unless it was an inside job and planned to be that way.. If we were really attacked wouldn't we hunker down, patrol the borders and then attack back?

Obviously...that is exactly what would happen...if you lived on another planet. But you ignore various realities and pressures, politically and socially, to come to the conclusion you have.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
So three United States Senators and former Presidential Candidates have asked for a new 9/11 investigation, so why has it not happened yet?

Because they don't really want a new 9/11 investigation; or rather, they don't want a true investigation. They want forgone conclusions, just like the vast majority of the "truthers." They want to push an agenda, not find the truth. If there was a new investigation, and it did not give them the conclusion they want (ie: an inside job) they will denounce it as illegitimate and a further part of the cover-up. There is no interest in truth in the 9/11-"truth" movement.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Question: Who here is interested in the truth, and who here is interested in pushing an agenda?

Savior there are a lot of questions in regards to 9/11 and they should be addressed. Same with the impeachment I dont care what president you are if you have someone bring 35 charges against you it is the governments responsibility to at least investigate and they will not even do that. Same with 9/11 for as HUGE of a policy changer 9/11 was the least we can do is look into these things a little more instead of saying oh its just anti Bush people they have an agenda. Let me tell you something it may not only be Bush hiding something Clinton may be in this also so dont be quick to just say this is an anti Bush thing. This it why I feel none of the Dems do anything either because they are AFRAID that Clinton was somehow in this along with Bushy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Holy crap-I didn't realize Senator Gravel was the same guy who was largely behind ending the Vietnam war back in the 70's! Man, this guy doesn't screw around. This could actually become HUGE. He should get Bugliosi signed on, as well as that Law school in Massachusetts that is going to start up their independent trials soon...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is positive news.

I mean America and the people of America should not put this under the carpet anymore.

The people want justice. The people want truths. The people want answers.
The power is back in the hands of the people, and rightly so.

These men, are a disgrace to humanity. An utter abomination. Countless lives and lies under their names.

May they be brought to trial, And get this matter out in the open. They should be proscuted immeadiately. People don't be afraid to express yourself. These men. Honesty is more powerful than all of them put together.

They should be excuted. Im serious. They excuted people for the same reasons. These men are evil. PLAIN evil. Not only that, they don't have honesty or guilt even now. This is why they are not even worth fighting for so they should be eradicated out of society. The behaviour and deciete over the last 8 years, is disgusting..........

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Amazing. Gravel has brass balls.

9/11 needs to be resolved within the system. It starts here.

Truther militias will only destroy the movement.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You hear that? Its the death rattle of Mike Gravel's career.

This is a a political circus. He lost the senate, he lost his run for the Presidential nod, now hes doing whatever he can to attempt to remain relevant and in the political spotlight. A last, desperate measure on his part to get some media attention.

It will work, but it will destroy the last shreds of credibility he has. Hes generally trying to pander to the same groups here: the rabid Bush haters and the 9/11 truthers. These groups overlap somewhat, but it'll get him some media attention before he fades back to being irrelevant.

Since I will no doubt be flamed for going against the ATS hive mind on this, don't bother. I wont respond to the flames.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness

This is a a political circus. He lost the senate, he lost his run for the Presidential nod, now hes doing whatever he can to attempt to remain relevant and in the political spotlight. A last, desperate measure on his part to get some media attention.

Since I will no doubt be flamed for going against the ATS hive mind on this, don't bother. I wont respond to the flames.
]

I don't believe it is worth it to flame you. And I don't mean that as an insult.
How can you not believe that 9/11 was an inside job? Countless evidence points to it. And it may be a last measure for him to get exposure, but he definitely picked the right way to do it. I may not know all the facts there are to know about 9/11, but I am sure of one thing.

The results do not lie.

Problem: Twin towers were allegedly bombed by Afghan terror group Al Queda lead by Osama Bin Laden.

Solution: We attack Iraq for harboring WMD's.

End Result: Bin Laden is still on the loose, we're not even looking for him, and we're still in Iraq.
The end result is that there was no solution to 9/11.

What part of any of that makes any sense? None. At least that's the way I see it. However, it does make sense if you look at it from the point of view in getting the American people riled up to go to war.

Create the problem....come to the rescue with the solution.

I do have one question though concerning President Bush being on trial.
What does Dubya have to say about all this?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And the media is still not covering all this. Some of those guys should go to jail too.

This 9/11 movement is the key to everything and the elite know it. It will lead to all the criminals. The govt , media, and then theyll find the corporation criminals involved.

Lots of dudes could go to jail. So i think they are going to need to cause some big distractions soon. Start WW3 possbily.

God i hope the aliens will take out their nuke capabilities. I could see Cheney and bush and company locking themselves in their underground facilities holding the world hostage with their nukes or god knows what other weapons, before going to jail.

those spoiled brats in jail lol. Theyve gotta be scared.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join