It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Estimates from our beloved John Lear are that approximately 1,500 people are abducted in the United States every night. It is unlikely that many people are abducted twice in a row. Say every night of the year, different people are abducted that would makes 547,000 people being abducted every year, in our country alone. Does the U.S. have a higher abduction rate than the rest of the world? I would say yes because of the way our society is set up. The prevelance of electronic items in our lives seems to facilitate alien contact. Aliens have a stong effect on EM waves and probably use them to come in and out of our reality.

Anyway, the abduction phenomenon is huge. And I believe that people with any interest in the subject are probably abductees. Why? What are they doing to us? Are they guiding our lives in subtle ways, such as with the Alien Love Bite scenario?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh and sorry about putting this in government and military projects, although I think the government is intimately involved.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, nobody ever replied to this post, which I find kind of strange, so I'm going to try to get the momentum going again.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Course, I take anything mr. lear says with a grain of salt...

abducted twice in a row? not unless there's something going on that they apparently need to keep an eye on. I guess it just depends on the situation.
It happens everywhere, not just in the states, either.

I think now, there are more people being 'contacted' than ever before. Maybe because of an unforeseen (to us) event? Who knows really.

Thought provoking, however!!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yeah, some say that those abducted are abducted over and over again, primarily for the genetic, breeding experiments. It seems that only some people interest the aliens, as only some people are interested in aliens. I bet, though, that there are plenty of people out there who get abducted all the time but scoff at the mention of ETs

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
. I bet, though, that there are plenty of people out there who get abducted all the time but scoff at the mention of ETs

Some probably do it because they don't remember or don't think its happened to them.

Sometimes its not just breeding/genetic 'experiments'.
They can and will test your behaviors and attitudes, and sometimes bring out a spiritual side to someone that they never knew existed. Sometimes it opens new doors. But, who knows, right? I can't say for sure what the heck they want, and the abductees/experiencers I know sure don't either.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
or they know it's happened but are so frightened by it that they over compensate it by vigorously deny it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
that very interesting

i never thought that were so many people abducted by aliens

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Does the U.S. have a higher abduction rate than the rest of the world? I would say yes because of the way our society is set up. The prevelance of electronic items in our lives seems to facilitate alien contact. Aliens have a stong effect on EM waves and probably use them to come in and out of our reality."

Um....i'm pretty sure that there are alot of countries that have electronic items and use technology as much as the u.s.a.
i think you need to re-think that one.

new topics

top topics

join