It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF UFO 6-18-2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Not sure if it has been posted already but here is an interesting video of 2 UFOs hovering near a building, it is probably fake since the youtube account has been created 11 hours ago and only has 1 video..

[edit on 18-6-2008 by sc4venger]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
very fake...if truly the UFO's moved that fast the camera person would have to know which direction they were moving to capture their movement. And why didn't this camera person film the entire movement.

THE REALITY: A tourist capturing a tall building at night and then putting his camera away after he was done with the shot.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Im not really sure its a shopped fake, but looks like bugs backlight and that white building in the background is COIT tower

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

When your captured in the moment, you'll keep your eyes on what you're looking at.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I understand that Nexis, but the reaction of the camera person was synced completely with the objects and where is the remaining footage? Why did this person stop filming as soon as the objects moved? Why not continue filming?

I think it was a tourist footage in which CGI were added.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
I understand that Nexis, but the reaction of the camera person was synced completely with the objects and where is the remaining footage? Why did this person stop filming as soon as the objects moved? Why not continue filming?

I think it was a tourist footage in which CGI were added.

I believe he would have moved quick enough to catch the second object (as he did) when the first object took off. As for the footage not continuing...that's the part that gives me the fake feeling.

join