It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You can completely tell its a fake. The animation of the UFO sticks out like a green thumb! I frown upon the hoaxers.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I love it. Even the site admin says it's fake and we still have people on here who believe it's real. That's half the problem with this world today. We have too many people who don't just believe the actual truth, that there are no UFO's, no aliens, no proof whatsoever. Show someone a video of a UFO attacking a building, and no one saw it in person, no one noticed it, no one reported it, it wasn't on any newscasts, and of course gullible people fall for it. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Is there any way of tracing the I.D. of the hoaxer they should be exposed for what they are

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ok this is my first time replying to a thread on this site so bare with me. All i can say is IF it is fake then someone explain to me why the sound of the video matches all of its surroundings perfect. And on another note, is it me but you can clearly AND I MEAN CLEARLY hear a crackling of electricity when it hits the building. And as far as shadowing out the building i say bullcrap, pay attention to the very far right side of the building as it is very long. When the lights go out, you can clearly see the building in the darkness still. Now im not saying its real at all but if you truely stop and watch the video as i have, with the sound of the crackle right when it happens im not to sure you can say oh yep its fake for sure yeah im a master at this Not real lalalalalala. I own a video editing company in Tampa, Florida and even my best guy said it would be hard pressed to re-create such an event with the real time sound not just the footage.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

why would anybody think this is real?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join