It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by starwatcher1
reply to post by sos37

I agree with you 100%. Don't you think this would be the best way to keep people from finding out the real stuff? I believe that the goal is to flood us with a lot of fake, CGI stuff because it looks so real, we would be able to tell the real from the fake..... DIS-Info at its best

tell me about it,the ridicule I got for telling my mates I'd filmed funny lights in the sky was nearly not worth telling them. But I know what I saw,and no ammount of pisstakery will change that.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you stop the video just after the lightning you can actually see where the lightning was photoshoped in, to me this is some really bad facked photoage....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanitys Last Day

Yessssssss for sure i already provided the address as i got from other ufo website.Its easy for us to debunked its its fake
Anyway one more info his wife is pregnant too it help you to find this guy.Go in night shift as he work in night shift

[edit on 18-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Ah, ok, at last, my post was removed. The MASTER said OK, the servant did the dirty job.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Video Link

5 mins using:

After Effects,

Sapphire plugin (using the default color settings by the way)

a random still image from the net (as I didn't have a bit of city footage handy)

Stir for 5 mins and serve....

Its default Sapphire S_Zap plugin....they didn't even change the colours at all. If you dropped in a few full stops wiht glow on them the bust would be complete.

Not a good fake, they didn't even bother to change the defaults.

Wayne...

[edit on 18/6/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

So you just want me to walk in there and ask for the manager with the pregnant wife?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oh GOOD NIGHT

Sorry folks, I've been tied up in meetings most of the day and only just saw this ridiculous video. Dreaded ATS [HOAX] TAG applied.

sheesh...

Springer...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay
I knew I am risking a ban here, as always. And I knew without you guys wasting time here this website was no longer exist long time ago.!

Ban me!

Are you sure? Just let me know

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well I guess now there is no need for me to go talk to the gent. Too bad...I was rather interested in how that would turn out.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Its default Sapphire S_Zap plugin....they didn't even change the colours at all. If you dropped in a few full stops wiht glow on them the bust would be complete.

There you have it.

Seriously, I haven't used AE much so I can't name the plugins, but I've worked in the field enough that I know the effects guys can. I can't imagine how much more thoroughly this footage could be shot down.

And on a related note:

How can anyone instantly look at something and instantly scream fake?

How I see it there are three ways to do that:

1) Cynisism 2) Ignorance and 3) Experience.

Believe me, if you spend a lot of time looking at computer graphics you learn to recognise it. You don't have to be a professional, it just needs points of reference. It's like in the movies, they start to look fake when time passes - that's because the audience get's familiar with the techniques and newer films compensate by using more sophisticated technology. A film that most people would have believed real 20 years ago wouldn't fool anyone today.

If a film that actually looks real comes out I'm sure people will also tell you it looks real. Most of these hoaxes just aren't very good.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Are you sure? Just let me know

Alas, I am lucky.

[ADDITION]: but oopss, just 2 minutes after this, I was removed!!!!!!!
I was NOT so lucky then!

Well, the mission is completed, this is put to [HOAX]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It looks like the exact same UFO as the Philadelphia one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

I took a screen shot. Dont mind the 28 at the top, that would be Fraps. -_-
Time to figgure it out
Youre right.If you look on the bottom video you can see af few pulse like lights that come up from the ground a few times before the big"beam" comes. Good eye Chiiru
.Is it a hoax?Dunno could be that bad thing is unless you have some really good equipment to check it out you will never know.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just because it CAN be CGI doesn't mean it is. As an artist I know how easy this stuff is, but I've also seen lights myself which I know weren't CGI. I could've easily duplicated what I've seen, but that doesn't make what I saw any less real.

Way to deny ignorance guys.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Kruel]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

Just scream hoax long enough and maybe it'll come true.

Let's wait till the day it comes true. Are you too old to wait?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Does flagging a thread make it good or bad ?

If its good, then those 22 people who flagged this should come forward and accept the facts that they were WRONG!!

If the flags mean that the thread should be checked by a mod for validation,etc. Then You guys step forward and then keep on stepping on out the door :p

Is it just me who suspects 123space was the uploader on youtube ? Is it just me who suspects 123space of uninformation ? That is, he/she just makes up facts and produces cgi videos to fool most into believing ?

Or am I being overly suspicious ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If it looks like a fish...

it smells like a fish...

and it's swims like a fish...

then chances are that it is indeed a fish (or a very close approximation of one.)

What are the chances of an alien weapon / beam having exactly the same look as a default setting with a very common after effects plugin?

Wayne...

[edit on 18/6/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Just because it CAN be CGI doesn't mean it is. As an artist I know how easy this stuff is, but I've also seen lights myself which I know weren't CGI. I could've easily duplicated what I've seen, but that doesn't make what I saw any less real.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Kruel]

I agree with you on that point BUT...

I am artist as well and i could do this too, but the artist that did this footage forgot to put the lightning behind the power lines that stretch across from one pole to another. That bright of ambient and focus light would instantly show the power lines in front of the light source, the artist didn't spend enough time on this one. :p

Particle Illusions is another program that you can make stuff like this.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Optix]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join