It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Exams Reveal Abuse, Torture of Detainees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Report: Exams Reveal Abuse, Torture of Detainees

www.cnn.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former terrorist suspects detained by the United States were tortured, according to medical examinations detailed in a report released Wednesday by a human rights group.

The doctors' group said in a 121-page report that it uncovered medical evidence of torture, including beatings, electric shock, sleep deprivation, sexual humiliation, sodomy and scores of other abuses.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The detainees were never charged with crimes.

Well that's nice. At least they don't have a criminal record..

Hands up y'all that think sodomy is an acceptable interrogation technique. Nobody..? C'mon you patriots.. let's hear how it's good to *blank* these dirty terrorists up the ass in the name of freedom.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Skin the enemy combatants alive -- as they did some US soldiers -- then throw them alive into the shark-infested waters.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
America's war of terror has taken an even uglier step backwards...*

*oops i mean war ON terror... I keep forgetting the americans are the good guys and the people they shoot, bomb, rape, electrocute, stab, beat and torture are the BAD guys.

Easy mistake to make eh?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well that didn't take long..

Apart from the obvious problems with your comment (these prisoners were innocent and released without charges, and I'm pretty sure that means they didn't skin any US soldiers alive and feed them to sharks), do you have any evidence that any such event ever occurred? Anything at all to support it?

What about the sodomy? All for it I guess. Do you think they have a special sodomy unit at the Pentagon, or would it just be volunteers?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Straight Razor
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Skin the enemy combatants alive -- as they did some US soldiers -- then throw them alive into the shark-infested waters.

I wonder where this 'skinning alive' happened? Could you expand on this? I had never heard of it before.

new topics

top topics

join