It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company develops 'UFO'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

A Chinese company has developed a prototype flying saucer that can hover in the air and be controlled remotely from afar, state press said on Tuesday.

technology.iafrica.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I smell trouble... imagine the number of sightings reported by people who haven't heard this news.
Next step is that some western company picks up the idea and we'll have the same number of sightings over here.
Oh well, I guess this is more of a challenge than a problem. We'll become better at separating this from the real thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

I never thought of that - I can imagine the next UFO "flap" will be coming from China, with a whole lot of out-of-focus cellphone pictures originating from that side of the world.
They are all weather balloons I tell ya! lol

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah, and the worst part is... this is in all sense what we imagine a ufo would be like no?
Even the sharp focussed shots of this will be passed as ufos. Shot against a clear or completely dark sky with no posibility to determine distance or size...

But on the other hand, it's great to see that they are somewhat open about it instead of clamming up like others we know

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I must have missed the links showing pics of this (or even the model name)... the pics I saw were not of the craft described, but instead stock UFO pics from other sources. It's about 5' in diameter and goes 50mph (and flying with a propeller, wouldn't be exactly smooth in flight, as a disc shape)...more like a larger, remote-controlled helicopter than anything else.

new topics

top topics

join