posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:40 AM
Well, let me start by saying hello, and thank you for all the interest in the Elk Grove video. I am the guy who in fact, took the video, and who has
so ardently been defended by my friend wo uploaded it to the site. I must apologize that I had not even known this conversation was even taking place,
until this morning. And for those of us who are so deep into this subject, it's inevitable that tensions and opinions will get heated. But without
question, it's time for me to answer any questions you may have regarding the footage's legitimacy, the circumstances, etc.
And let me first say, i will get on as often as I can, and will read all posts, making a list of any concerns or questions you may all have, but I may
not ave the time to do that daily, so please bear with me. My friend is a bit more tecnically minded wit te uploading of this type of thing to various
sites, and I'm just trying to catch up. But here are a few basic answers to what I've read so far.
1. Where is the sound? As one very astute camera expert pointed out on here, tis was an older Coolp[ix model with merely a setting for video, with no
mic. I will look to upload the original footage to the recommended site(s) in its original, silent form.
2. Why didn't he zoom in? Also noted, there was no zoom option within the video, as the video is being taken. But more importantly, what would i ave
zoomed in on? The gold 'ship' actually filled the entire field of view in my camera as I filmed this! I thought that WAS what I was filming. Only
after playback, did some OTHER craft appear deep in the background! Never even saw that one. The swirling golden lights on the still sots are the
closest thing to what was in my field of vision. But on still shot mode, it simply would not photgraph clearly. That in itself is extremely strange.
This was not due to a shaky hand, as the clearly defined spherical orbs within the structure would suggest. This is the reason for my OPINION that
this was a hologram, and not a physical craft. So we have a blinking, slow moving craft in the background never seen, and a close-up luminescent
gloden craft that couldn't be photgraphed. I'll gladly take any other theories on this. That was only my best guess.
3. Are you confusing the street lamp for something anamolous? No. That doesn't even come into the conversation. It is what it is. I was filming a
gold ship, and there happened to be a light post in the frame. it means nothing. But looking at the video, it can help you recognize the slow speed of
this object, and that it was in fact moving. So in that regard, it becomes a helpful point of reference.
4. Where are the original pics and raw video? I have it all, probably renamed them, as one individual pointed out would be the case, to tell them
apart. I'll forward or upload all I have from the event as soon as I can. In the mean time, I think my friend did a great job with what I gave him,
and with the limited details he had of tis event. Sorry you took such a beating on my behalf! But thank you. Maybe you sould be my lawyer.
5. Is tis legit or a hoax? Of course, you all know nothing of who I am, and it is only my word. But for the better part of a decade, I have taken this
subject extremely seriously, and am just like everyone else, who just wants to get through all the ridiculously hoaxed items to get the facts. This
was a real event. I can assure you. No editing of the footage. IT was life changing, to be quite honest. iT was massive. It was silent. And I have no
clear understanding why it happened to me, and in that sleepy town.
6. And finally, why am I the only one who stopped alongside the highway? I wasn't. I was one of several. It was a dangerous ting to do during such a
busy time on the highway. The video is not focused on those people. I had more important things in my sights. Many probably drove by, shocked and
awestruck, but for obvious safety reasons, kept driving.
I'll be on again to respond soon. Thank you.