It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO Elk Grove California Hologram??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Awesome still shot GreenEyedLeo and thanks for giving your 2 cents...the colors are very interesting...

When you watched the raw footage, did you do a series of stills like the OP, and did you get any pictures that look remotely similar to his or hers, with the clouds of color and the smaller spheres of light in them?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Awesome still shot GreenEyedLeo and thanks for giving your 2 cents...the colors are very interesting...

When you watched the raw footage, did you do a series of stills like the OP, and did you get any pictures that look remotely similar to his or hers, with the clouds of color and the smaller spheres of light in them?

There was nothing that looked anything like the stills posted in the youtube video....nothing.

IMO The lights on the object looked like the lights on the building and had that twinkling affect...however, it DOES move very slowly and pretty smooth.

Here are some stills so you can see that it really does move

[edit on 18-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Green eye can you do some zoom shots that are progressive .... from afar then slowly come in to the object and post them "Thanks"

When I zoomed the file I could see the small balls of light racing around in an erratic manner.WEIRD

Again this is my buddies footage hopefully he'll come on here and give a better description of the event.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

Thanks for being so critical though I have spent loads of my spare time trying to offer genuine footage and like usual on ATS you get pissed on for the smallest things .... I honestly don't know why I bother sometimes.

I'll answer that rhetorical question: because like the rest of us crazies you want the truth!

Fact is, these days the hoaxers and nut jobs are pouring out of the woodworks and that leaves us like rabid hounds. So hang in there when people question every little thing - its a package deal dude!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Double Vats up! to you thanks man ...

Has anyone else had a chance to download the original and do some more analysis on it?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I am an Australian guy living and working in Hong Kong ... I have provided all my ID to Springer before and verified it with him. Ask Him.

The video was under science originally but there was a mistake in the wording of the story so I had to remove it from you tube and re-upload it ... obviously forgetting to tick the science tag and it defaulted to comedy. AS IT DOES .... SORRY!

Tags are search words so that when people look on you tube they find related stuff to your video...

Thanks for being so critical though I have spent loads of my spare time trying to offer genuine footage and like usual on ATS you get pissed on for the smallest things .... I honestly don't know why I bother sometimes.

I don't think you understand how many hoaxers and time wasters are out there who simply find it hilarious to screw us about. What makes you think that we'd trust you for no reason whats so ever? Its not about "Getting pissed", its about making sure that you are legit.

From the footage, all I can see is an orange blob (as usual with all other videos), it doesn't make any maneuvers that are out of the ordinary, we don't see what happens to the object. The only thing we see that might be out of the oridinary is the fact that there appears to be lights spinning around the object. This could be due to very bad video quality, and may actually be just a plane/helicopter, but the lights have become distorted due to the lack of resolution.

In my opinion there is nothing there to suggest that its anything unusual, except what appears to be flashing lights and a "golden" blob, which is probably caused by a bad camera. What is this golden blob you are referring to anyway? The lamp on the side of the road? Please tell me you haven't mistaken the streetlight on the side of the highway for a giant UFO????

The sound was probably removed to hide the fact that the "immense and silent" craft was drowned out by the mass of oncoming traffic.

Where is your point of referrence for the craft being the "size of a football field"????

This stinks of a hoax / mad paranoia.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Just out of curiousity... why is there no sound on the "original". I feels most of all like a worked file where the audio has been turned off.

Normally when download a file from the cam the audio comes along by default.
Another thing is that the file name isn't original eiher is it? Should be a mix of random letters and numbers. etc.

and btw

This ain't helping you... we're fighting against many hoaxers... you know loser kids/guys who want to play games with the UFO community for no apparent reason.
Now, I really don't have to care about this being half sceptic, but I do, because I wanna come to a kind of truth too... BUT, neither you or I are gonna get there if we start believing blindly in every single dude that comes along yelling "Genuine footage!! Because I said so!!!"

[edit on 19/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Very well said.

If the man can't stand up to any questions then I highly doubt the cerdibility of this video.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I can stand up to all you questions and I will continue to give you what ever information you need in order to asses the video.

What I don't like is people with big mouths shooting from the hip trying and trying to insult me without having the decency to ask me politely first ..."Hey man whats up with this?" ect...

I am only to happy to help as I too have a passion for UFO's and the paranormal and if we can all pool together and examine some footage like adults I am only more happy to do so.

It's forum syndrome ... people just attacking other people with no basis or reason. I understand the frustration with hoaxers and idiots living out fantasies what ever , although I am an unknown like any other poster I am trying to go about things the right way.

If it's some anomaly or helicopter with glow in the dark paint I will humbly accept peoples professional opinion.

From an aviation perspective it's I dont think it's a helicopter I have zoomed it numerous times and there are no strobes no nav lights and the whole object glows , and it's not landing or spot lights either. I have 7000 hours in commercial airliners and in "my opinion" it's not a chopper. BUT anyone can be wrong so lets try dissect the footage.

Plane ... no it would stall and fall out of the sky going that slow look look how slowly "the central blob" moves from right to left walking pace..

The "blob" on the right is a street light you can see the pole slightly illuminated to the right.

The title of the video and the content says "Hologram" did you read the content? He saw a massive Golden Ship the size of a football field .. he was so stunned he pulled over on the highway to start filming .... what he got was this "central glowing blob" ... it perplexed him as what he was seeing was not what he was filming.

On that note now that we've all aired our grievances I'll e-mail my buddy who took the video and I will ask him to upload the original file from the camera direct to media fire and get him to put a post on here with more detail. I've only posted what he gave me.

The ship might not have been in the mood to do amazing maneuvers .... probably drinking space coffee and chatting up space hosties :-)

The guys busy and I just offered to mix up up and get it out for him.

In the mean lets keep an open mind.

Skyfreak

[edit on 19-6-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Attacking you? When you label this video as a "comedy" on youtube regardless your lame explanation and GreeneyedLeo can't duplicate what you claim to be just "stills"? Come on, sorry, if you feel attacked, but this is ATS, not some Sci-Fi forum run out of someone's basement by a Trekkie....give me a break...if this is how you're going to be when you "just want the truth"...once again...I smell a Carp laying out in the sun too long.

Thanks for posting this, um, video, of whatever it is. And stills that OBVIOUSLY didn't come from this video, with a soundtrack that is lame and covering up evidence most likely....but I think I shall move along, nothing to see here....for me anyway....once again, another person who claims to want to "discover" the truth but bawks at answering a few minor questions about an already way questionable video

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Late ... you sound all jacked up on caffeine! Easy Tiger

Could you go into detail on your video editing & photographic analysis qualifications and if you can can you offer some professional insight into this video?

And was my explanation on how it defaulted to comedy on the reload not enough for you .... go to youtube hit upload and see what the video default is?

How have I bawked at answering your questions Late? I just typed a whole bunch of stuff give me specifics in point form and I will answer them? I think I've answered everything? If I've missed anything ad it to your list :-)

And Late if you don't like the sound track .. upload the file from media fire.... "again as requested by posters" and request granted .... I uploaded the file from the guy that I have untouched by me ...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Erroneous comment...

And again... upload the "real" original raw file as it came off the camera with the default ambient audio. Not soundtrack, not silence...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Could you go into detail on your video editing & photographic analysis qualifications and if you can can you offer some professional insight into this video?

And was my explanation on how it defaulted to comedy on the reload not enough for you .... go to youtube hit upload and see what the video default is?

How have I bawked at answering your questions Late? I just typed a whole bunch of stuff give me specifics in point form and I will answer them? I think I've answered everything? If I've missed anything ad it to your list :-)

And Late if you don't like the sound track .. upload the file from media fire.... "again as requested by posters" and request granted .... I uploaded the file from the guy that I have untouched by me ...

As Flice et al already pointed out, here there's just ONE question about this stuff that needs to be answered BEFORE discussing about POSSIBLE serious analysis: and the question is that since here the claiming is that there are some photographs and a video, then where are the RAW photos and where is the original video?
If you want to be taken seriously then please provide both, if you are not able to, then don't expect neither to be taken seriously nor to see some serious analysis, period.

[edit on 19/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Aren't we all getting a bit agressive too quickly here, the guy explained he doesn't have the 'raw' footage just what his friend gave him and that he would ask for his friend to provide the raw footage straight off the camera, shouldn't we give him time to contact his friend before being so hard on him??

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm in Hong Hong he's in California .... don't really want to wake him up and say hey! dude the ATS guys want the footage NOW NOW NOW NOW!! But I can if you want to :-) despite the 11 hour time difference ...

But I have dropped him an e-mail and I will get him to do just that and I will also ask him to put a detailed post on here as to the specifics....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by venusd

Sorry, that wasn't completely apparent to me. I kept seeing referrels to the mediashare links. But good that it's on the way

Raw footage is so much more interesting than any presentation, especially when we're talking UFOs or any other out of the ordinary sightings.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm a pretty "green" ATS user but I read the post and it was interesting.
But I got pretty annoyed by all the critical comments about "The photo's not being from the video..."

LOL

The OP stated from the beginning that what the guy who filmed this SAW, was something different than he FILMED; as in: it LOOKED different to the NAKED EYE than it LOOKED ON FILM. At least that is what I clearly understood. What he also stated was that the STILL PICTURES in the movie were not stills from the movie but PHOTOGRAPHS made before or after filming; with the same camera.

Well, I worked in a digital camera store for a year and I know that the sensoring-techniques for photo or film mode are using different software algorithms so it could be that the PHOTO's where more like what he saw with the naked eye (The big golden ship in the stills) and film showed it in a different way (A small coloured blob). This is strange because it means that both perceptions were made at the same time while appearing different; which means the object filmed either created a "halo" of light that someway got on the photographs, while not being visible on film, or that the middle blob was projecting some sort of hologram around like stated in the thread title.

Just my train of thoughts...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
mods, please excuse this 1 liner, but what is the name of that song?

[edit on 6/19/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Progmusician

Hi and welcome...

So just to clarify. This is not something you know for certain but an assumption you make? I can see what you mean... and it's valid enough to take into account; once we have the raw footage.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

well he said it was filmed with a Nikon Coolpix, point and shoot type Digi cams with a video feature often will not allow you to zoom once you start filming, so basically if he wanted to zoom in on this, he would have to stop the video, zoom in, find it and start the video again, the whole process on my Smasung S630 camera takes 10 seconds or so sometimes. i imagine he didn't want to miss his chance to get it on camera.

honeslty, this is THE most intruiging video that i have seen as of late. he is right about the "battle of Los Angeles" they were shooting at strange Gold craft with AA guns in the area during WWII

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join