It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the NWO control China?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So does the NWO currently control China or not? I constantly hear people say that China is one of the few countries that are not controlled by the NWO. So why would they pour billions of dollars in investments to a country that they don't control? Not to mention giving them all these technologies and everything else that's making them ever more powerful. Seems to me that China is already part of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
My belief is that everything under the sun is under control. I agree with you in that billions and billions are dumped into China and they are provided with technologies and resources that would implicate them as part of the NWO.

I cannot imagine that the very few that are at the top top would be bound by countries/borders/etc. Perhaps there are different branches that occassionaly duke it out.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
www.theoildrum.com...

it certainly is. we can only guess why they need half the entire world's construction materials, but it's sure a sign of calamities down the road, the last time i heard of such disbalances were history lessons about Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

dictatorship? check.

slavery? check.

non-existant environmental standards? check.

minimum wages? check.

manipulated currency? check.

lots of cannon fodder, err, people? check.

it's an NWO front line country, the most progressive on Earth, perhaps. let's see what they will use them for, or better yet, predict and stop it!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm going the other way then most of the posters have on this topic, i don't think the NWO controls China as a mater of fact it's one of there biggest stepping stones, as far as the reason exports do so well out of China is the same reason they do so well out of Japan, they make the best stuff for the most part and when you're a consumer looking for something well most times you buy the best product.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
best product, d'uh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the thing is that corporations have packed up and shipped all factories to the PRC and now you'll be hard pressed to buy anything made elsehwere. it's cheap, owing to a manipulated currency, among other things.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Of course when you make that many products some will fail, do i need a list of bad American products.

Another thing the fact China does so well in my opinion it's keeping a New World Order from forming also it's taking some money away from the Rockefeller's and others linked to the bloodlines so i would suppose that's a good thing.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I don't see any highly paid China men there do you????

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Split the difference. China is not yet under control. And that is precisely why the NWO wants to pump it up. You have to be in the game to win the game.

Remember all the emerging market talk a couple of years ago? The land of opportunitys. Profits to be made, if the game of global war is not over profit what is it over? OK profit is just how you measure power and control. You sell the locals on the profits and benefits, sieze control of their economy and finance and Viola! They are a member paid in full.

How did they get the USA again, Oh yeah. . . Market boom and bust!
Depression and war.

China, wake up! You are playing Russian Roulette with men who cheat!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think that China is another NWO test subject/testing ground, like Nazi Germany was.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A song from A Son Unique i see.

I think China is a big thorne in the side of the Nwo, a big one, the money they make, i said elsewhere China has almost perfected what we know as communism, there communism with capitalism, most communist countrys are like North Korea not many export or import goods and poor because of this, in my opinion China has the right plan and should stop the Nwo at some point.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Actually, the NWO is Communist. That is the format they intend to run with as of now anyway.

That is why "what is in the interests of the people" supersedes liberties designated by our Constitution here in the United States. Democracy, over Republic. (And a manipulated Democracy at that.)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

The leaders of the NWO have something which enables them to convince leaders all over the world to stab their countrymen in the back over and over again. The Chinese population control strategy could easily wipe all of the Chinese out unless the Chinese are only pretending to follow it. Chinese one child plan seems like something people who really hate the Chinese designed.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If the NWO takes over, the world will be run like Nazi Germany with a one world dictator, there communism will not be the kind China has, i know it sounds strange but China is a great bet as one of our last hopes againts the New Wolrd Order, topsy tervy world but i speak the truth.

China wont concede and that's a good thing for both me and you.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I hope you're right. But I do agree with you that the NWO version of Communism will be much worse than what is being test-driven in China. Westerners have a demonized view of Chinese Communism I think. That twisted demonized view is more accurate to what the NWO will be.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I highly doubt that the globalist would pour so much money and resources into a country that they have no control over.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I really wonder how much we know about all the plans made. Is China really exempt from the round table plans they have been conducting for ages?

"But relying on foreign governments to maintain our standard of living also comes with certain risks. Sen. Hillary Clinton told CNBC last week she sees “a slow erosion of our economic sovereignty,” and she singled out China’s big holdings of Treasury debt as an example.

As my MSNBC.com colleague Tom Curry wrote last week, Clinton is making America’s dependence on Chinese investors a central theme of her 2008 presidential campaign. When people ask her why the U.S. doesn’t get tougher with China on issues like trade, she says, her response has been: “How do you get tough on your banker?"

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NegativeBeef

it's a game of chess, ain't it? they surely believe they have control over China, if they're wrong, they probably made the mistake of their lives, because, unlike Germany or Japan, China is large enough and has plenty of resources to weather a blockade.

unfortunately, the NWO has most certainly accumulated a lot of experience, which probably stacks the odds in their favor, when it comes to such double twists.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The NWO does not control China.

See my signature link below for detailed information on this subject.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
China is one of America's major bankers, so it would have a lot more influence and power than most people think. Even with the high level of collusion amongst the nations PTB, I imagine there are players who have stepped ahead in the game, and are rewriting agreements to suit their interests. So whatever the plan was, its been rewritten, and China is the wildcard here.

But I'm not sure theres a lack of coalition here. Here's an interesting article from Rolling Stone, China's All-Seeing Eye: With the help of U.S. defense contractors, China is building the prototype for a high-tech police state. It is ready for export.

This is how this Golden Shield will work: Chinese citizens will be watched around the clock through networked CCTV cameras and remote monitoring of computers. They will be listened to on their phone calls, monitored by digital voice-recognition technologies. Their Internet access will be aggressively limited through the country's notorious system of online controls known as the "Great Firewall." Their movements will be tracked through national ID cards with scannable computer chips and photos that are instantly uploaded to police databases and linked to their holder's personal data. This is the most important element of all: linking all these tools together in a massive, searchable database of names, photos, residency information, work history and biometric data. When Golden Shield is finished, there will be a photo in those databases for every person in China: 1.3 billion faces....

With its militant protests and mobile population, China confronts a fundamental challenge. How can it maintain a system based on two dramatically unequal categories of people: the winners, who get the condos and cars, and the losers, who do the heavy labor and are denied those benefits? More urgently, how can it do this when information technology threatens to link the losers together into a movement so large it could easily overwhelm the country's elites?

The answer is Golden Shield. ...

In other words, this controversial U.S. "crime control" technology has already found its way into the hands of the Chinese police. Moreover, Yao's goal, stated to me several times, is to use the software to land lucrative contracts with police agencies to integrate facial recognition into the newly built system of omnipresent surveillance cameras and high-tech national ID cards. As part of any contract he gets, Yao says, he will "pay L-1 a certain percentage of our sales."...

Human-rights activists are quick to point out that while the tools are the same, the political contexts are radically different. China has a government that uses its high-tech web to imprison and torture peaceful protesters, Tibetan monks and independent-minded journalists. Yet even here, the lines are getting awfully blurry. The U.S. currently has more people behind bars than China, despite a population less than a quarter of its size. ...

"I can guarantee you that there are people in the Bush administration who are studying the use of surveillance technologies being developed here and have at least skeletal plans to implement them at home," he says. "We can already see it in New York with CCTV cameras. Once you have the cameras in place, you have the infrastructure for a powerful tracking system. I'm worried about what this will mean if the U.S. government goes totalitarian and starts employing these technologies more than they are already. I'm worried about the threat this poses to American democracy."

Herrington pauses. "George W. Bush," he adds, "would do what they are doing here in a heartbeat if he could."...

When I leave China, I feel a powerful relief: I have escaped. I am home safe. But the feeling starts to fade as soon as I get to the customs line at JFK, watching hundreds of visitors line up to have their pictures taken and fingers scanned. In the terminal, someone hands me a brochure for "Fly Clear." All I need to do is have my fingerprints and irises scanned, and I can get a Clear card with a biometric chip that will let me sail through security. Later, I look it up: The company providing the technology is L-1."

www.rollingstone.com...

I'm seeing more collusion than anything despite the public show.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That sounds pretty much like nwo to me. I think its more a question of which of the cabal will be more prominent.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i understand that china is actually a working nwo model or experiment controlled by the illuminati (free masons) i dont know how to link Deng Xiaoping and mao to the order so if any other theorys are out there....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join