It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening the 3rd Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey guys i know there are a few posts about this but i dont think i saw this question answered.

if i want to open my 3rd eye i have to go from the bottom right?
Say through meditation i get as far as my solar plexus (yellow) and then i stop. Does that mean i have to go from the beginning (red) again or can i start from the yellow when say i try again in a day or two, does that make sense?

cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
From what i have being tought it is a very visal experiance

how it starts is

You have your 2 chakra points in your head one being the roof of your skull and the second is your 3rd eye

you must connect yourself to the holy spirit and draw its energy in via your top chakra and cleans each chakra all the way down to the bottom one.

If you want i can find my book and give you the detailed explanation but thats the jist off it

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You start from the bottom.

You always start from the bottom, if you only manage to get halfway during one session you must start again from the bottom in the next session, as you progress in your mastery you will pass through the earlier gates much faster and with greater ease.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Herbal Oli

Just concentrate (your consciousness) on it, Herbal Oli.
You will KNOW when you've "hit" the right spot.

You may also try stimulating it by gently stroking the area.
(I blame my "third eye" aches on mother's systematically stroking the area above my nose to make me fall asleep when I was a baby!
)

There are also essential oils that can help you "wake" it up.

But - and this important - what is it that you hope to accomplish by waking it?
Unless one is able to prevent the unpleasant things that one "sees" by the invisible eye - and they ARE preventable, but it often takes enormous effort - having it is no fun. None AT ALL.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks Syress

Cheers Anon

Vanitas, i just feel that its my next step...for me there is no place to go but there...its hard to explain.....i think i will need it in the near future man.

Herbal.

ps. edited cause i can't spell

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Herbal Oli]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
There are also essential oils that can help you "wake" it up.
[edit on 18-6-2008 by Vanitas]

So tell me, what are these oils? How do you use them? Do you meditate while using them? Also, what do you see when your third eye is opened? What are some bad things? What are your experiences?

new topics

top topics

join