It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and The Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
hey
Remember the 1936 olympics ? Yes, you do, you know, the Hitler unending speech and the 10 nazi flags per square meter.

This speech was the first time waves were emitted from Earth anywhere in the world...and elsewhere... So, a few scientists think that the first thing the aliens are gonna receive from us is gonna be that speech.
Freaky huh ? If they have super brains and super everything, they're gonna have a very distorted view of mankind don't you think?

Tell me what they will do once they understand the meaning of all this crap the little stache said.

Mod Edit - Changed All Caps Title

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am utterly confused Matt. Are you saying the Munich olympics of 36' was the first radio transmission Sir? If you are, then I must say you are wrong on that. I am not saying you are wrong here now though because, I really don't know what you are saying. I will await clarity.
Vance

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i have no knowledge of what you are speaking about. do you mind posting a link so that i can read/hear the speech.

"Remember the 1936 olympics ? Yes, you do," sorry, not trying to be ignorant or sarcarstic............. just i wasn't born in 1936, so i don't have any memory of this occurance, but would love to know. =)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
why are you posting a fallacy from the book / novel ` contact ` as a fact ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, that does help me a bit there Ignorant Ape, I had no idea whatsoever what he was on about lol.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
okay, guys.
Let me find some spare time to do some research, and you'll get the answer. ( yes, you got it, i don't have the internet at home)

Probably next week, as my job takes a loooot of my time.

This post was motivated by a tv show I saw a long time ago on the French-German "arte" channel

sorry if you misunderstood this post. but this was not speculation and fact creation out of nowhere. got me ape?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i post on quite a few forums. some of them are those places where you make one line, non sequitor posts. but that is not the ATS way.

while posting here you should make sure you are prepared to present some level of supporting documentation. if you don't, then it is ok to say it is speculation. but you are asserting fact that is in contradiction with currently known history. this requires some level of support (which really should only take 5 or 10 minutes to drum up via a Google search or something).

i was new at one time, too. tis ok...but it will help if you learn to do it the "right way" while posting on this site.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

you're right gorilla from Redneck-state ( lol )
I'll probably find something if i send an email to the tv channel, but it's not sure whether i'm gonna be given confirmation.
Anyway, this was one of my 1st threads, so spare me the morale lesson. pleeaaase.

new topics

top topics

join