It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discloser , what will it mean ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I believe it's only a matter of time before the world governments issue some form of disclosure onto the people of the world .
When I hear of things such as , Vatican's recent comments regarding the possibilities of Alien existence , to the discovery of planets orbiting sun's out side our solar system , to the probes sent to Mars looking for signs of life , to some scientist's claims that they have evidence showing that it's very likely that life on Earth may have been planted here via a space rock , to all the different claims from people ranging from police to military to the average citizen claiming to have seen a UFO , I can only conclude that some form of disclosure is coming .
But what is disclosure and what will it mean ? When I looked up the word disclosure in the dictionary I found the following ...

dis·clo·sure
–noun
the act or an instance of disclosing; exposure; revelation.
that which is disclosed; a revelation.
Patent Law. (in a patent application) the descriptive information imparted by the specification claims, drawings, and models submitted.

When I read the meaning of the word discloser , the term often used to describe any official report from a world government as to the existence of alien life , I would have to agree , it would be mankind's greatest " revelation " to date .
Given how great a change this news would bring to mankind , should we not examine the source releasing any such possible information ? Would we believe and accept everything we were told as fact ? Would we believe that we were being told the full story ?
This brings up a very strange situation indeed , how on Earth does one conduct any type of independent research to back up what we might be told ? Or do we simply weigh what we are being told agents our own personal hopes ?
Given all the possible ramifications of what discloser could mean we should be very cautious when it comes to excepting what we may be told on blind faith alone , specially when the vast majority of people believe governments lies to there people when ever it best suits there needs . Are we to think for a second that discloser , of all things , would not be manipulated in some fashion before it made its way to any type of public release ?
There are some that do believe that there is a cover up , hence the need for discloser in the first place , but the cover up that some believe may not be the cover up you may expect . The cover up that I am speaking of is the manipulation of mankind as a whole into believing that there are aliens and that these aliens have and do visit the Earth . There reason for doing so ? one can only speculate but I wouldn't put it past them .
I will post a link to a video that I found on this very topic . It's the movies position that aliens , in the UFO sense , is nothing more then a big fat lie .
video.google.com...
I hope when the day comes that we are confronted with discloser that we pay very close attention to what we are being told and try our best not to be fooled , as difficult as this might be to do .

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wont mean much when there is no proof intelligent life exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Discloser actually means that dis ain't as far away as dat.

Lol - sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Just what is it that would be excepted as proof ? Some would except an elaborate statement followed by the biggest press coverage ever seen before as proof .

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
DNA or a recovered craft.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Max....why would you want to 'except' proof??? I'm just a little confused....you want to toss out all that isn't accepted?

Guess that makes sense, now that I think of it....the 'exceptions' must be ignored, lest they interfere with the 'acceptions'....because the exceptions are the red-herrings, so-to-speak, the "rabbit holes" that can lead to wrong excusions....erps, meant....conclusions. Sorry, that!

Oh....my! It seems that 'acceptions' is not really a word....please substitute 'acceptance' please!

Thank you!!

Carry on!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm kind of scared by how the world may react. People all over just obsess about their nation and get violent about it. When they decide to be globalists instead, it'll be six billion people getting violent over the planet and that hateful attitude is just going to extend into space.

The only disclosure that would work in my opinion is straight up alien landings. That way we don't have time to exist as EARTH and decide that we're superior and want to colonize the solar system.

God I shudder at the thought!!

top topics

join