It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rising Oil & Commodities Due To Cheap Dollar Heres The Proof--MUST READ!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok Im sick of all these threads debating oil prices and other commodities blaming this party or that party or this person or that person. The fact is the whole damn government is to blame and Im going to prove it to everyone here so the divide and conqueror method the government uses to keep the sheeple from waking up will change. We as Americans have to wake up and start letting our government know we know whats going on and I in all my threads try to throw my knowledge peoples direction and I in turn soak up peoples knowledge that I havent learned. With that being said this should end the daily threads about the same crap energy is going up and everything else...heres the proof....

Below is the price of oil up to around a couple months ago. Nice spike huh how does it feel people. Click picture to get full picture...

Ok now below is the M3 Money supply or overall money supply out there....

Next is the increases in national debt

and last but not least demand in oil

Now from what we have seen since 1997 demand in oil has gone up approximately 20%. But yet the pricing of oil has gone from $20 to $130. Thats a little more than a 20% increase dont you think? Now look at the money supply and national debt. The money supply in newer estimates since 1997 went from around 4 Trillion in outstanding money to somewhere around 30 trillion and the national debt going from around 5 trillion to 10 trillion. Now on top of all this throw in a little speculation from our friends the big bankers and we have ourselves a perfect storm to get hosed.

Also here is a nice little video to get my point across also

The fact is EVERYTHING is going up not just oil so that in itself should be a first sign its not an oil supply and demand issue. Its a dollar going down due to government overspending and not taxing enough. We either need to be taxed more or spending cut plain and simple as that and the DEMS or REPUBS want to do neither. So next person to sit there and cry oh its the dems fault or cry oh its the repubs fault I have some advice..."WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!"

We need to jump down our governments back because this is purposely being done make no mistake and we all have to pay. No more lower my taxes and put it on the charge card if your going to spend the money quit hiding it and make us pay. If you want to be a good government and quit spending then please by all means lower our taxes to reflect this but quit being uninformed Americans. We need to all understand money and how it works because its my and your hard work that pays for all this government crap and neither party wants to even admit or address the real problems.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow!!! S & F!!!!
Thank you so much for breaking it down...people really need to start waking up!! I am sick of my economy major friends trying to tell me that the high prices in gas are a supply and demand issue! That is the biggest load of bull. Now the push for offshore drilling takes on a new light.
I guess Henry Ford was right huh:
“It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” - Henry Ford
It is our patriotic duty to share this with as many people as we can!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
OMG! Do we really need another Disinfo thread based completely off of Government Talking points?

Don't you know that this is all part of George Bush's plan to ensure American Dominance? What about the terrorists? They cost money too.

Seriously... You are totally Anti-Government just for posting this.

You sir, are a Subversive.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

No sir I am a SUBVERSIVE and proud of it!

This country is ripe for a revolution if we continue down this path. They have pissed on the world, the environment, the citizens of the US at every turn in the last 8 years.

All these things are coming to a head now with a tanking economy and skyrocketing oil.

Star and flag for you!

top topics

join