It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting information...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello!

I decided to share with you some information the Urantia book reveals regarding human beings as far as their differences from one inhabited planet to another are concerned. I will also share with you the revelation of the book regarding the government of one of the civilizations of a "neighbouring" inhabited world. There are some things that I find of particular importance; I will quote one of them here.

I would also like to mention that I opened that thread on this forum for obvious reasons, one of them being that not too many people believe in what the book has to say mostly because of the way it was created. I hope that will help us focus more on the information and perhaps if it is impossible for some to view the information as serious, to enjoy it as an interesting sci-fi story. Thank you!

Here's the bit that I find quite interesting:

"On the nonbreathing worlds the animal species are radically unlike those found on the atmospheric planets. The nonbreathing plan of life varies from the technique of existence on an atmospheric world; even in survival their peoples differ, being candidates for Spirit fusion. Nevertheless, these beings enjoy life and carry forward the activities of the realm with the same relative trials and joys that are experienced by the mortals living on atmospheric worlds. In mind and character the nonbreathers do not differ from other mortal types.

You would be more than interested in the planetary conduct of this type of mortal because such a race of beings inhabits a sphere in close proximity to Urantia."

I am not an expert in ufology, but isn't it quite possible that the author here might refer to a sphere of our solar system? The first one that comes to my mind is the moon where there is so much speculation and many might say evidence regarding it being inhabited. The only thing that troubles me is the apparent lack of natural elements on the moon like animals, trees etc. They can't all of them be gathered on the side of the moon we can't see, can they? Then again the same could be said for people who might be leaving there... Anyway, just sharing my thoughts...

Here are the two chapters:

Paper 49 - The Inhabited Worlds
Paper 72 - Government on a Neighbouring Planet

Alexandros

P.S. Wherever you see the name Urantia, the authors mean Earth. Also don't give much importance to some strange names like Nebadon, Orvonton, Satania etc. They are used just for the purpose of the book and are just names for the various universe sections. There are also some other strange names like Life Carriers, Thought Adjusters etc. Again these names are only used for the purpose of the book and are names for the different spiritual beings that exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

first question.

what exactly is a non-breather?

second question.
did i miss something in the post?

third question.
i have never heard of this book. so are the weird names used because this book is si-fi?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Hello!

First answer:

The explanation of a 'non-breather' is clearly stated in the first link that I provided. To answer to your question, however, a non-breather is the fourth classification of human beings according to the atmosphere of the planet they inhabit, the other three being super-breathers, mid-breathers (us) and sub-breathers. Non-breathers live in planets that lack an atmosphere.

Second answer:

I am not sure I can reply to that question. Certainly you must have missed reading the two links I provided, which are the whole point of my post after all, judging from your prompt reply...

Third answer:

It's not a very known book, but it is becoming more and more popular. To me and to many others the book is not sci-fi, but many think that it is. This has mostly to do with the strange way it was created. These weird names are used due to the impossibility of using their real names, either because it is not possible because of the limited human language or because of the restrictions imposed on the authors on what they could reveal when the book was created.

Fourth answer:

I expect that your next question will have to do with how the book was created and so I take the initiative to reply to a much logical and expected question. Sadly because of my limited knowledge on this I will simply guide you to read the relevant Wikipedia article which has a very good explanation of how the book was created.

Urantia - Wikipedia article

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for this. I would guess I should be rather old by the time I finish reading it. Guess time will tell.

Thanks again for the info

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I know that it needs some time to read both chapters. It would be interesting to have a discussion on the information that is provided, though. I find, for example, very interesting the fact that there are so many different types of human organisms able to adapt in radically different environments that we couldn't possibly imagine that life could exist on such environments. I also find interesting the bit that talks about the types of human beings according to their brain and that the more advanced a planet is, the more complex the brains of people are, resulting in brains with three hemispheres...

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

no you were right i havent read the link yet i dont always have time.

thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

join