VIDEO: Big Oil fuels Straight Talk Express.

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here it is, the second video (that I am aware of) produced by Brave New Films on John McCain, neither are flattering. This film highlights McCain's dependance on Big Oil's Cashola. Enjoy!

"Big Oil Fuels John McCain's Straight Talk Express"

The original, if you missed it:

"McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Wow, this post may need to be moved to the Skunk Works Forum! Did anyone else notice McCain's VERY reptilian like tung moves while he was receiving the question in this video?

That is it, McCain is a REPTILIAN and this video holds the proof!!!!

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Animal]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, if Mr McCain is for the oil companies then what would Mr Obama do. Absolutely nothing as well. If you think you are paying more now for gas wait till Mr Obama raises your taxes for national health care. You will all wind up in the poor house. I am just sorry that there isn't a third person running for office as I really don't see either party will do anything. Everyone promises to do something and nothing gets done. They always did and they always will do nothing no matter who is in office.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yes while my thread may have died a quick death the issue of McCain's dependence on Big Oil did not.

"McCain heckled for accepting most money from Big Oil."

Last night during a townhall event in Missouri, John McCain was confronted by a protester who yelled out that he had accepted a half million dollars this year from “big oil.” “That’s more than any other senator!” the protester said. “How can you be trusted?” (Raw Story has the video.) Later, McCain was asked about this in a news conference. “I don’t know what he’s talking about. So I can’t respond,” McCain said. The Wall Street Journal informs:

Indeed, McCain does lead all other senators, and all others who ran for president, in contributions from the oil and gas industry, according to the Center for Responsive Politics’ analysis of federal data in the 2007-08 election cycle. McCain collected $724,000 through May.

Link to the Video

Wow, has anyone else here ever seen a really really old dog. The ones with the mostly black incredibly glossy bulging eye balls and discolored dry brittle hair? Now not to be too mean, but I SWEAR TO GOD McCain looks just like one of those dogs in this video. Did I mention the smell most fo those dogs have?

Anyway, back on topic, looks like the Maverick McCain sold his rebel wings for some sweet oil cashola to finance his dying campaign. *sob* Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Wow. Nice Find animal.

Here is another post that talks about McCains lust for big buisinesses.

If McCain is so big-buisiness.....do you really think he'll be any different than Bush? Especially with that outrageous temper of his.

join