It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky (it's going to be something to see by popular demand)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When two seperate books in the bible match up, then you know there is truth to this Sky Tell.

Pay attention!! The flying roll is coming and it is Sky Tell:

Zechariah 5 (synonyms translation)

1Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

^^Whatever is flying is an indication it's in the sky, is it not? Match the over the face of the whole earth part of Zech to Luke 21's part where it mentions the face of the whole earth also. See the match up?! Yes, they imply the same thing though completely different books done at different times long ago. So Sky Tell! shall surface. Ppl shall be cut off and outcast by you according to their badness revealed as their curse. Sky Tell shall be the curse against the evil doers entirely. Watch! Listen!

Terminator's skynet must was faulty in building because in part 1 the terminotor had to look through a phone book to find out about Sarah. With Sky Tell you'll become aware as to the location of those in question with bad intent toward you. Just think to demand to know where the specific person is currently while gazing at a map. Or demand for a street address to whom is in mind. Sky Tell is going to be sweet! Think of all the cowards talkin online to you, you'll know e-mail addresses to them to street addresses to them to current location. Post it up and expose those fools unless you wanna go over to them.

In the last Terminator what the robot read by way of the eyes was something bad about the one the robot was supposed to protect at all costs. When you read and/or hear something bad by Sky Tell about a person in how they are being toward you, handle 'em how you please.

Revelation 4:7 (antonym translation)

And the fourth beauty was like a lion, and the third beauty like a calf, and the second beauty lacked a back as a woman, and the first beauty was like a flying eagle.

^^Flying Sky Tell is the first beauty because it's sweet to mentally digest subconscious/conscious demands met. Eagles are known for their keen eying sense to see and locate prey to take from while being up in the sky.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And last but not least, Sky Tell includes a playable scene flashback to, say, what was done in secret concerning something to you in question of being of wickedness from the best angles. You demand to see what went on in the crime scene to that something you're left dealing with and/or what was the intent (and motive, will, etc) to who all involved in the crime scene to that something you're left dealing with, you get that demand met so you can be the judge.

The fash back wont be in your dream when you're alseep since that's the devil's play ground. No, the flashback shall be while you are awake and looking upon what's like a sea of glass in the sky near you.

After we are brought to a finish in judgments, the highest reaches the verdict. Whatever you cant handle because of a bunch of cowards working together, the highest will handle. Is it not one to another one on one no matter which depth is chosen blow or hit by either?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Shine on you crazy diamond.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Crazy is one way to put it lol. I'm in awe at the absolute and utter BS i've read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join