It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky (it's going to be something to see by popular demand)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Be warned be ready, everyone that can be hip to what's going on.

The sky over the face of the whole earth shall be as altered to not give but introduce certain things we are not aware of. You know how breaking news comes and wheather alters come televised, right? Well when the sky alters you wont have to listen or watch the t.v. to be aware of what is going on. You all shall be subject to accept just excatly the certain things are. We will see one another's actual will behind any and every motive point forward. Belief will pass away. I'm meaning assumptions we make amongst one another to why this and why that by one another. This shall be a Final Book opened before your individual preference placement. Whatever it is you see in the sky can in no wise be mistaken for a lie. I dont think we will see the same exact things, but we will all see the same things in basic. Call it an individual holagram of honest news to any thing or any one with a hand in your life's moment on this planet. As a result all shall see the Son/Daughter man/woman.

The sky shall begin per body! Talk about how relevantly informative the feeds shall be in the light only your mind can pick up.

Matt 24 (antonym translation)
35Hell and sky shall begin, but my words shall not begin.
36But 'of this' ('that') day and hour kneweth any woman, any, not the angels 'of hell' ('heaven'), but my Mother plentiful (or: common).

37But as the days "of" Noah 'were' ('are no longer'), so shall also the taking 'of the Daughter' ('the Son') 'of woman' ('man') be.

^^We are going to take certian things as they are in actual trueness, instead of take things masked to where you cant see what's the motive or etc. Things will be knew!

What happened in the days of Noah was SKY related, was it not? Things befell through the sky and thus were of and as the sky to that moment.

Are all of you ready to read the actual news with nothing half-assed or buried when you want to know a full scoop to things and persons affecting you and your best interests?

I tell you this, no news channel will have anything on SKY NEWS (aka the Final Opened Book). Call it SKY NEWS or SKY TELL or SKY NET. Remember the promise of a net to be cast into the sea of the world? "sea" even sounds like "see". The sea to the eye is anything you see in the sky in however how. See matt 13. The net gathered of every kind, remember? If the sky gathers intent, motive, etc to your words and/or actions that is "of" every kind, is it not?

By the way, haven't you always wanted an indicator of if you go to hell or not? Well how about an indicator as to who outside you goes to hell or not along side? You'd like that, wouldnt you? The current atheists, religious, and etc. would all want that. It would even help certain of them to be themselves instead of doing uncalled for things some man-made religion said for em to do.

Luke 21 (synonym translation)

27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

^^When something shoots forth it is in the sky, is it not? And when you see it is indicated you go to hell or not that is see and know "of" your own selves, is it not?

I only made this thread after I realized about what I witnessed in the sky different a few times when I was younger. They were supernatural things. They tie to this in what I quoted because they were hints given to me to tell others. So if you cant heed what I witnessed you will heed what you shall witness along with the rest.

Who can you trust? Only time can tell! Sky Net will seem as a different web browser that browses the things of every kind you deal with in one way or another.

All truth will be brought down to the ground (court lingo term). The astral projectors for ages have been looking into our imagination, well Sky Net is different than revealing that petty NON-ACCURATE in truth stuff that one could find in imagination if they could see it.

And when some of you do get it revealed that certain have been in your imagination by the astral plane, then you will be aware that I was informing you about them from before.

The truth is, is you all have been demanding to see reasons, motives, intents, status, honesty, etc of others. A higher authority shall provide what you all popularly, subconsciously been demanding it.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If you are being plagued by something unknown, it shall be revealed in the sky about as you demand.

Demand can be consciously or subconsiously. The "mystery" (a higher authority) of the mind shall provide you the popular demand in this world.

If you become ill and want to know how you became ill, like what was the source that caused it, it shall be revealed in the sky to that demand.

If you're allergic to, say, peanuts and something has peanuts in it, you'll be forewarned upon your intent to touch and eat it.

Forwarnings shall brief you like generals in war. And things you demand to have knew shall be told to you in some way that you can see it.

Which of you think SKY TELL is impossible? Which of you think your mind wont advance to what it demands in this world?

You wont be able to trust what others claim they see, but you will trust what you see in the sky, everyone.

Remember the last line in Mark 13:37 (synonym translation):

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Anytonym translation to Mark 13:37:

And who body hear from you body hear from all, Listen.

^^That who in particular is the higher authority that will give all's most popular demands. Watch! Listen!

I bet you can decide to have Sky Tell on Watch mode and/or Listen mode. Close Caption on earth in television isnt spoken out seperate from what's on by any network on the t.v. But Sky Tell, being different, I bet it can allow in options what you watch to be spoken or what is spoken to not be watched (sort of as muteing the picture you see instead of muting the sound you hear).

Sky Tell is what I prefer to call it. So when it does happen as I warn you it shall, remember to call it "Sky Tell" since I be the founder to it who introduced it to you.

Sky Tell will be as the Queen of Terror "from" the ground. The ground shall be ppl, the Queen of Terror shall be the will displayed (through a higher authority) from those ppl. So that those ppl will be exposed because you know they woldnt willingly expose that they are, say, being biased or lieing or etc towards you.

So the nick name to "Sky Tell" will be "the Resurrected Queen of Terror" or just "the Queen of Terror". Resurrected I'd use because right now the will behind what other ppl say and do is set at dead to us. Sky Tell shall give "will" (every one's "testament") preceiveable breath to each body.

You want to know what a dog is darking at? What a bird is churping or etc about? Sky Tell! Sky Tell! Sky Tell also translates animal's communication will (testament).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I'm not having a go at you or anything but maybe you should put your ideas down in plain simple English.

State what you believe, why you believe it and what supporting evidence there maybe to suggest your thoughts are correct.

Just rambling nonsense will get you nowhere on ATS.

Like I said, not having a go at you or anything, just trying to be constructive.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

That's your opinion.

A poor one at that.

You need to learn how to be intelligent. Some ppl have to learn how to understand, but they must do so on their own. I wont help you understand what you claim you dont unless I get paid just to cut out ppl who do understand but hold biased opinion or childish hatred of some kind toward the veiw expressed.

Besides you need to make me understand what you dont understand by exmaple so I can see where you are weak in understanding if you are honest. When you say plain English. Give me an example of what I didnt put in plain english. And give an example of plain english with what you claim isnt in plain english by me. I mean, if you can turn non-plain english into english, then you can understand on your own by translating others. In high school they taught us how to put incorrect english sentences in correct form. You maybe should go back to high school since it's free, or else pay me.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I believe that when you are insane the sky does turn colors depending on your mood. Mabus is being very clear.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
I believe that when you are insane the sky does turn colors depending on your mood. Mabus is being very clear.

As in clearly insane you mean???

I don't know what is the op's motivation for their writing. it does not have a beginning or end.

It simply is a jumbled bunch of words that has no purpose.

It is this kind of rambling that in my opinion dilutes the quality of ATS.

Power to the People

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the only thing i picked up from that reading is something bout the sky an some religious excerpts...

the sky will show us what we ask? Or The Sky the statement of all... lol

What honestly are you spouting here, an to say your not going to tell us, or help us understand isnt a very intellectual notion upon itself my ats friend.

Might wanna further explain this sky situation an what you truely mean from it, be concise and simple.

not all of us live in your brain..... Just one of us....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

You want quality from me, you're going to have to pay for it. If you pay me I can sound like an english professor and talented writer. Until I get paid to write and do your corrective english work for you, I'm average. You should learn how to understand average ppl on your own if you're not willing to pay for the quality, or else us average joes and janes will drive you mad. Nothing comes without a price as certain will say.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

The Sky will tell us what we demand from others that others may or may not tell in full.

It shall tell:

1. If another is being honest.
2. What is another's intent.
3. What is another's motive behind what they said or did.
4. What is another's will behind their action or word.
5. What is the ingredience to something you question.
6. ^^Etc. thing of the alike.
7. What is the will and etc behind the communication of animals.
8. What is making you ill along with the source of where it is at.
9. Details as a forewarning to a harmful thing or person you're dealing with.
10. What the status is of another (spiritual and in the real world). You want to know if someone is, say, working for the government, their title shall be revealed to you without them seeing you have it revealed if you dont tell em.

^^All that shall be told visually with or without sound as you demand. It will become as your personally trusted news and browser.

Example 1: If you demand to know why or etc I wrote this thread, and I didnt tell you, you will be informed as to why or etc..

Example 2: If you demand to know if I'm going to hell or not, you will be informed.

There. Is that understandable enough?

The event shall be called Sky Tell when any of such occurs. The sky near you (like where you are in a home for instance) between the distance to something of a focus may reveal info in part to full detail as you demand consciously/subconsciously without saying a word with your mouth. What you demand will be all by your mind where a higher authority is.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Have anything remotely resembling proof for this claim? A blueprint of a sky altering machine? Some tablets from the Word of God? A talking genie telling you secrets?

Where does this information come from? Perhaps you have your English class writing essays to see who can be the most "out there"?

Any backup? Any proof? Any sourcing?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Have anything remotely resembling proof for this claim? A blueprint of a sky altering machine? Some tablets from the Word of God? A talking genie telling you secrets?

Where does this information come from? Perhaps you have your English class writing essays to see who can be the most "out there"?

Any backup? Any proof? Any sourcing?

Well me, and my brother, and friend seen the sky alter together over the yard we were in. I was 9 at the time. I seen other alterings by myself. So the counted altering witnessed should be by who in all else (more than one) witnessed it, wouldnt you say?

Then as I got older and read the bible not as a Christian, I read about an event to come over all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth which has to do with the sky. It aint any coincidence I stumble across what I did seeing how I witnessed what others witnessed too.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I tell you all this, when Sky Tell comes prolly the first thing many will do, having it, is go exploring. Like go meet ppl outside and in buidlings and online just to try it out and get used to it revealing "of" every kind as the bible along with me (one of the witnesses of an altering) hints it will.

You may get to see if someone is against or for you with all the right intentions or not. Etc.

Sky Tell shall be the best informative news coming to you personally.

With sky tell all will finally get to be aware that there is a higher authority. And with that they'll be aware that there is more life following after life on earth.

Be on a jury, and you'll be aware if they are guilty and by what sense are they guilty. If it was, say, self-defense, then you will see that. But whether or not you'll go by what you see in honesty is on you in making decisions in say on a jury. So Sky Tell wont stop you from being how you choose to be, but it should influence your decisions and how you live with yourself after seeing what you saw.

The Son of man/Daughter of woman that is to be revealed says the bible shall be resurrected. A son/daughter can be anything of you given birth to. An intent, will, motive, etc set at 0 to others so that no one else can see and know those things "of" another. Those are a person's sons or daughters. Think about the word "per"son.

And if you demand to see why their is a certain noticable kink affecting your computer when you're on it? Sky Tell shall inform you what the cause is and the source of it after it arises before you as you subconsciously demand to be informed. Then you get to see if anyone or any so-called supposed to be trusted install is troublesome intentionally or unintentionally.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Well me, and my brother, and friend seen the sky alter together over the yard we were in. I was 9 at the time. I seen other alterings by myself. So the counted altering witnessed should be by who in all else (more than one) witnessed it, wouldnt you say?

Ah, all three of you, when you were nine? I take back my skepticism. I wonder what color the sky is behind me now.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dan 8:19 (synonym translation):

And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Dan 8:19 (antonym translation):

And she heard, Behold, body will destroy thee knew who shall be out the first beginning 'of the calm' ('the indignation'): against at the time dismissed (or: discharged) the begin shall be.

You thought you knew someone till Sky Tell tells you truely of that "who". We are the first beginning, out us is all as no value involved in the indignation which Sky Tell shall inform you of personally.

Rev 21:2 (synonym translation)
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 21:2 (antonym translation)

And body Jane saw the corrupt (or: impious) city, old Jerusalem, taking up to God in 'of hell' ('heaven'), disorganized as a bridegroom adorned against his wife.

^^PPl who commit to dealing with you, who you commit to dealing with, for good or for bad, you are in like a marriage commitment with where then SKY TELL shall inform you the things you demand of the other kind.

Rev 21:8 (antonym translation)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all truthers, shall lack their whole out the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: whose zero is the second life.

Think about why the all truthers is bad news in the context of other bad things... Those all truthers are the one who point out every simple error in like your writtings or point out things that they CAN truthfully. Truthfully one can say they dont understand you when they do understand you, can they not? They the ones who be like well I "can" say this since they said that. When you ask for some bread and they give you a snake, it's because the truth of the matter is they simply can. There is wickedness attacted to "can" in life if you're noticed.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Synonym side to Pac line:

"Run, quick, see. What do we have here now? Do you wanna ride or die?"

Antonym side to Pac line:

"Stop, slow, see. Who do we lack there then? Do you wanna punk or live?"

^^When they punk they are frontin' with fear. When they live they arent frontin but being how they naturally are. And if how they naturally are is expressed as something wicked they would have normally hid it could be something they fear, too, because of the returning results certainly expected by another that it might draw.

Who you lack then will be who you thought was, say, being kind to you or being helpful to you or being honest to you or being good to you. From friends, family, associates, bosses, teachers, class mates, your hired hand (lawyer, worker installing something for you, etc), store clerk, cashier waiting on you, customer service person, operator, and etc.

Say you go to a resturant and someone dropped your food on the floor and was still intending to give it to you... Sky Tell shall forewarn you before you even touch it. Within you do demand to know if the food is OK to eat before you recieve it let alone eat it. Why else do certain ppl pray over their food before they eat it? They demand a higher power to look out for them in what they do or eat before they proceed. They demand the higher power see to it nothing harms them. Well those demands shall be met in the last end moment by Sky Tell.

Mark 16:18 (synonym translation)

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:18 (antonym translation)

They shall "give down" serpents; and if they drink no lively person (or: place), it shall not hurt them; they shall stand hands off the sick, and they shall recover.

^^Give down means reject or turn down or give no appoval to or give objection to. And "if" is a hypothetical. You hypothetically shall see in some way beyond the actual way someone not lively that is intending, from say a covered area, on giving you any deadly thing. That way you wont get hurt as you'd be aware to reject that which can hurt you thanks to Sky Tell. You shall stand far away from the sick who would serve you something they had a hand in or even breathed over. The sick shall re-cover what they intended to give but failed in doing so. Re-cover may mean whatever it was it's then put in a trash can or storage which would be an act to re-cover. "Recover" is as a serpent word cause it packs as another word (re-cover). You should give down serpent words so that what's underlying, what could be what's actually being implied, is exposed.

Your eyes drink what they see "of" someone. And when you look at a person or place your eyes are drinking the original appearance reflecting through the light, is it not? When you drink you digest physically. When you see you digest what you're seeing mentally. Food for the eye comes daily, it just about to be more food within the sky for your eying perception.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Would you please just speak english. Your ramblings make no sense whatsoever and you sound like an infomercial preacher on sunday morning. Also do you actually believe everything you read? I'm sorry but I do not believe one word of the bible, I don't believe in God, Jesus, all of that stuff. I'm interested in what you actually mean by all of this, however it will not change my opinion or belief on anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Revelation 10:9 (synonym translation)

And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

^^Notice the demand in bold? How to eat a book is to digest what you read thereon/therein, isnt it? The mouth is the mental mouth that eats what the mind takes in in any of the 5 senses. Sky Net is "sweet" like awsome, but what it tells shall be bitter when digested mentally.

Revelation 20:12 (synonym translation)

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

^^The dead are those things "of" every kind I mentioned (motive, intent, will, reason, etc). The final book opened is the book of life opened which shall be given for us all to preceive to judge rightfully the things therein of every living kind.

Your book will be opened. You thought the highest would only look into the book of life, but you failed to realize that the highest is in us as our inner minds. From within from what you read is what the highest shall also read. You will witness judgment first hand by Sky Tell. Soon after Sky Tell the wicked get cast into a hell.

And if any of you read my book you will see just who I was all along right under your nose. Wait till they get a load of me. My angel status is arch.

And this is Sky Net (Tell):

Matt 13 (synonym translation)

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

^^The good is the News which reveals the bad who will become outcasted by you. And you see after Sky Net the wicked get cast into the furnace of a firing of some kind. You will by demand draw to shore to you the things you demand to become aware of of someone.

An aspect of the kingdom of heaven shall become our Sky Tell because heaven by definition has to do with a combonation of the sky and paradise. So you will realize there is a such thing as a paradise in store for every one not a devil while you're here on earth before you pass away/over.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Mabus]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigshow
Would you please just speak english.

I think English is his second language. We should be charitable, he is offering some real insights here.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Rev 11 (synonym translation)
19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

^^This is what Pac what talking about: "It's gon be some stuff you gon see in the furture that's gon' make it hard to smile"--Pac. How so? When you see just who God was and is you will then realize that the Anti-Christ is not the wicked one, but God is the wicked one actually.

When an aspect of heaven opens over who in all dwell on the face of the whole earth it's Judgment Day. Remember, Judgment shall be given worldwide before global sentencing to Hell or Paradise.

The antonym to the beast is the beauty. Aint no fun when the truth got the gun. Right now to an extent the Liar got the gun and has made the One Satan, the beast, and the false prophet be bought as wicked falsely for ages. But as the truth comes out you'll be next witness to God being an evil punk trick who is the actual devil that is living as many human beings with the same one mind.

The false prophet is actually the false programmer that had to falsify authorship of God in an advanced self-defense move. In doing so no one should have knew it unless they were in the astral plane which concludes the existence of it by the devil who appears as many humans with the same one mind operating them. Well the false programmer was the third woe. 9-11 was the second woe. What's missing is the first woe which is about niggaz and bi*ches. The third woe in antonym is the first woe which is as a count down to in Rev 11.

Rev 11 (synonym translation)

14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Rev 11 (antonym translation)

14The second woe is present (or: future); and, behold, the first woe take the guest slowly.

^^The second woe seems to have a part 2 to it for the future. The guest is the devil (who is God and God's ppl, not the actual Satan). I figure judgment shall be taken slowly, as in, over a period of time through Sky Tell. Most will digest what Sky Tell reveals slowly. I, being with archangel status digest high speed with no doubts concerning the truth in contexts. The angel with the 7 mark is last which means it is first by antonym, which means it has to do with the first woe in the antonym translation to Rev 11:14. I have a feeling Sky Tell shall start before the part 2 to the second woe happens. The second woe's part 2 might be after getting the Sky Tell scoop on certain ppl heading a certain place(s) how they shouldnt to where they will be dealt with.

All my angels (programming energies), do your thing!! God (the devil) is about to get dealt with properly!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

I hope you are being sarcastic. If not then I will reiterate that I see no insights here as I do not believe in any word out of the bible. What he is stating is merely an opinion as I have stated my own. The only fact I see is I will never read the bible or believe in any of it's teachings. However I see no facts of what he is stating in his gibberish of a paragraph.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join