It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military choppers fly over Denver during top secret drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Military choppers fly over Denver during top secret drill

rawstory.com

A half-dozen military helicopters flew low over parts of Denver Monday night as part of a security drill organized by the U.S. Department of Justice. Denver police said they were aware of the operation, but could provide no details.

The Rocky Mountain News also reports on further efforts by police to stock up on equipment to suppress potentially unruly protesters, including pepper-spray guns that fire plastic pellets filled with “power that’s ‘like a combination of cayenne pepper and baby powder,’” according to the manufacturer. The city itself is refusing to disclose details of its security preparations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they know something will happen at the upcoming Democratic Convention, 6 choppers, an extra $50 million to the city for security. Sounds like a bit much to me just for a convention. They don't even have this much when the President comes to town.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I read about this this morning while at Einstein Bagels. I thought that Alex Jones would flip-out. A friend of mine at work said it was for the Convention, but I am not so sure. NORAD is just down the street.

Here is a picture of one of the helicopters

www.thedenverdailynews.com...

Notice the headline says "INVASION". That is comforting. Someone needs to alert Mr. Jones.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hey guys always glad to tell you that C.I.A HEADQUARTERS is in Denver Colorado, so should be interesting.

If anything comes out of this situation.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I live in Denver and last night there was a ton of racket with helicopters flying over, I just assumed it was the ghetto bird doing its rounds. Denver is always having military air traffic.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Great, I'm flying in to Denver this weekend.

But I'm not really to impressed by six military helicopters. We get flights bigger than that going up and down the river from time to time. Not just Blackhawks and old Huey's either, but gunships as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So. . . All of the Democrats will be in one place at the same time. They won't need to be rounded up in case of martial law. . .

Spooky!

[posted in the spirit of wild conspiracy theories]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
im sure they will make "something" happen at the DNC convention to justify these helicopter drills.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I hope those birds are equipped with the "poop guns" someone else posted a news article about last week!

The conspiratorial side of me hopes that this is an indication that the convention is going to swerve Obama and tap Hillary as the candidate. Not because I care to see either of them elected in any way, but because I think the fallout would be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The city of Denver been in the news and talk about alot lately.With this upcoming convention and the alien hoax.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow according to the article linked earlier at
link

However, since other media outlets ignored that request, we will now tell you that the training was a collaboration between Special Operations Command, Denver SWAT, Denver Police and the Denver Fire Department, who were conducting terrorism training exercises and not training for the upcoming Democratic National Convention, according to the spokesman from Special Operations.

Not for the convention what is going on with all the training exercises in actual cities? This is like the thrid thread in a week I have seen.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whatever they doing, they still at it again as I just saw two Special Ops Blackhawks and two Cayuse's flying in formation over my house just about 5 minutes ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with a person who played kickball in City Park

en.wikipedia.org...

And she said as they were playing this early evening that Blackhawk helicopters were flying overhead.... Something smells rotten in DENVER.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm afraid we still have quite a bit of drama before the actual elections.

I wouldnt be surprised of an attack and casualties. I think we may be in

for some shocking stuff before the year ends.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Ah! They are everywhere all the time! Everyone I know is commenting on Blackhawk sightings! Just tonight I saw 2 while in West Arvada near highway 63. We are under an invasion! Invasion, by definition!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So, yeah, these people

wearechangecolorado.org...

are following this.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Quiet here lately.

And for the record, wearechangecolorado do more to invalidate the 911 Truth movement, or any truth, by saying things like "Navy dude" and pressing people for their reaction in their own nervous-ninny-style of reporting. They dont even know American history; martial law was declared in 1863, a fancy tid-bit that would help their cause if they cared to do some reading. All in all, they advance hecklers and the like, and that hurts the scholarship that is trying to uncover/unravel what is happening to our country today. ALthough some people beleive youve got to screma and get in people's faces, and there may be something to that too, for it feels like time is running out.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by pluckynoonez]

top topics

join