It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the secrecy surrounding UFOs? All theories welcome!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
this link has at least 65 reasons listed why this has been kept a secret

www.presidentialufo.com...

my theory as to why this has remained a secret is ....the illuminati don't want you to know the truth until they have completed their plans for the NWO.

ending the secrecy now would side track their agenda.

the people that really run this world are the ones making the decisions and i don't expect that to change anytime soon.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I heard this answer once:

" two words free energy "

Atmospheric energy is only one aspect of energy bonds between atoms
that can be engineered into levitation and propulsion like the UFO.

Even more interesting is the FOO might be energized VW Bugs.
Take a look at the photos.

For us land based types, energy may be devised from batteries and
various metals and an air gap. Not even using a spark.

Calculate the energy in a spark. And more so its effect in breaking
bonds, as spark plugs do to gasoline in car engines.

These two words would undo their world domination scheme in an instance. And more. I didn't actually read the theory that they want to horde all the tech for themselves and be a godly ruling class, with upgrades, cloning, extended life, over a diminished slave class, as this is the heart of the issue.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Also, if you look at the bloodline representatives, they're not the best looking group I've ever seen. It must be hard for them to fathom why the human race, in all its diversity, from the aryans, anglo saxons, to the asians, the middle eastern races, africans, all of these people, are so beautiful, their children are so lovely. And when they're economics is more equalized, with good educations and schooling, so many diverse people excell in math and sciences, excell at poetry and philosphy, excell at arts and media. And as I said, they're no better in their mental abilities than the rest of us, and a lot more deformed looking. I think this move to try and enslave us and diminish us stems out of pure jealously.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this link has at least 65 reasons listed why this has been kept a secret

www.presidentialufo.com...

This is an extremely useful list. Thanks for passing it along!

my theory as to why this has remained a secret is ....the illuminati don't want you to know the truth until they have completed their plans for the NWO.

ending the secrecy now would side track their agenda.

the people that really run this world are the ones making the decisions and i don't expect that to change anytime soon.

In general I'm deeply skeptical of all things "alternative," but this isn't to say I'm not willing to research the possibility! If you had to point to a single definitive piece of evidence to suggest that a conspiracy oriented Illuminati / NWO exists, what would that be?

Thanks easynow!

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I missed this reason for secrecy.

Release of documents for public scrutiny, for a variety of reasons, “would seriously damage the ability of the United States to gather this vital intelligence information.”

Furthermore, how the NSA works with a network of foreign sources, organizations, and other governments to secure intelligence data would be adversely affected.

The majority of these records, explained NSA official Eugene F. Yeates in the 1980 affidavit, were communications intelligence reports that "are the product of intercept operations directed against foreign government controlled communications systems within their territorial boundaries."[6][7]

Lets call this "Methods and sources theory" as a subset of "State secrecy theory."

References:

[6] Yeates, Eugene; Leonard David (16 November 2005). "X Files Opened: The National Security Agency's UFO Investigations Unearthed" (in English). Space.com. Archived from the original on May 23, 2008. Retrieved on 2009-05-29.

[7] Xtraeme (2009-02-27). "RE: Brief Proof of UFOs". ATS. Retrieved on 2009-05-29.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well if you want a conspiracy name it might be the
Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy.

This one started before Tesla coming to America and he
pushed the idea many times from 1900.

George Trinkaus in his "Tesla : The Lost Inventions" admits
to his electric airplane hopes and the lack of information which we
might blame on the FBI and others. There are statements by
Tesla his craft works.

Tesla had dealings with Germany and people in America that
commissioned work might have had German connection.

Only the sparky Foo/Phoo, which is all we see perhaps on youtube
videos these days, gave US and UK Intel and airmen gunners and
pilots that technology had advanced.

Operation Paper Clip brought in the saucer/Foo scientists.
To keep a lid on the so called free energy UFO the public
has been fed alien stories.

That it in a nutshell.
An atmospheric response to electricity from a craft is called
anti gravity or free energy or balloons depending on what
conspiracy you got.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Personal note for myself. This thread (Why would the authorities keep UFO visitation such a secret?) has some good ideas that expand on this idea.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Dear Xtraeme

Thanks for those kind words and the link to my thread.

There are many good reasons on there and no doubt the reality is that there will be many to combine to the real reason.

Many of them add up to the authorities loss of control which to them means loss of everything.

However as you can see from my thread I have a nagging feeling that it is far more serious than most people even dream.

Anyway when looking for the answer it has to be motive, motive, motive. I can help feeling that there are a lot of good book plots on here.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Some additional reasons for secrecy:

1. Religious theory - Exposing that ET's are engaging humanity would destroy all orthodox religious belief systems. (Connections with Status Quo theory, Disbelief theory and possibly Greed theory).[40]

This falls under: State secrecy theory / Psychological warfare theory / Panic the public theory / preemptive .

2. State secrecy theory - Any motivation that stems from wanting to protect territorial interests. Whether that be to adequately defend in the event of war or provide advantage over foreign powers.

No parent category.

3. Psycho-social theory - A response less based on reason / premeditation and more due to emotional or social conditioning.

No parent category.

4. Status-quo theory - Not wanting to disturb the balance of power or disturb peoples beliefs because the implications are too massive & the repercussions unknowable. (Possible tangential connection to Greed Theory and CYA theory).

This falls under: Psycho-social theory.

5. Wish-it-away theory - (AKA King theory) "A large section of society probably wishes that the problem would go away. The writer feels that, at least subconsciously, this wishful thinking has pervaded what is claimed to be an objective investigation. Currently the debate is concentrated on what constitutes valid proof and evidence."[39]

This falls under: Psycho-social theory / Disbelief theory.

6. Non-starter theory - (Gawdzilla's theory) "All my association with Blue Book showed clearly that the project rarely exhibited any scientific interest in the UFO problem. They certainly did not address themselves to what should have been considered the central problem of the UFO phenomenon: is there an as yet unknown physical or psycho- logical or even paranormal process that gives rise to those UFO reports that survive severe screening and still remain truly puzzling?

Such lack of interest belies any charge of "cover-up"; they just didn't care." [38]

7. Not-my-problem theory - The notion that people in government don't want to deal with the issue, because it would be too much of a headache.[37]

8. Black-mail theory - (AKA Heike theory) The idea "that the aliens [or another entity / organization] could be hanging some sort of threat over the PTB".[36]

This is the positive version of "CYA theory / Collusion theory." Black-mail implies coercion. Collusion implies self-directed cooperation. Thus representing a fundamentally different motivation for cooperating with a 3rd party.

This falls under: Coercion theory.

9. Methods and sources theory - (AKA Eugene Yeates theory) Release of documents for public scrutiny, for a variety of reasons, “would seriously damage the ability of the United States to gather this vital intelligence information.”

Furthermore, how the NSA works with a network of foreign sources, organizations, and other governments to secure intelligence data would be adversely affected.

The majority of these records, explained NSA official Eugene F. Yeates in the 1980 affidavit, were communications intelligence reports that "are the product of intercept operations directed against foreign government controlled communications systems within their territorial boundaries."[34][35]

This falls under: State secrecy theory

10. Researcher fallibility theory - (AKA Jeff Lindell theory) Some sloppy or sensational research has put forward incorrect, false-positives supporting the "official secrecy" or "cover-up" theory.

For example, several ufologists have insinuated foo-fighters were covered-up by the USAF when in fact WPAFB, Boling AFB, Maxwell AFB & the NARA made all their records available (4500 pages). These ufologists simply didn't know where or how to look for them.

This is tangential however because we can verify that there have been and still are misleading remarks coming from government on the issue of the UFO phenomenon.

No parent category.

And that's it on new theories!

All theories that I've presently compiled can be found online in a table format (sortable columns) at this link. Enjoy!

REFERENCES

• [34] - Yeates, Eugene; Leonard David (16 November 2005). "X Files Opened: The National Security Agency's UFO Investigations Unearthed" (in English). Space.com. Archived from the original on May 23, 2008. www.thewhyfiles.net... . Retrieved on 2009-05-29.
  • [35] - Darcy, Dustin (2009-02-27). "RE: Brief Proof of UFOs". ATS. 3. www.abovetopsecret.com... . Retrieved on 2009-05-29.
  • [36] - Heike (2009-03-24). "RE: Why all the secrecy surrounding UFOs? All theories welcome!". ATS. 3. www.abovetopsecret.com... . Retrieved on 2009-6-5.
  • [37] - Fife Symington, Gary Tuchman, Stephen Bassett. (11-13-2007) (in English) (flv). UFO Disclosure National Press Club. [News]. CNN. Event occurs at 07:14. www.youtube.com.... Retrieved on 7-31-2009.
  • [38] - Hynek, Josef (1998-12-21). "J. Allen Hynek on Project Blue Book" (in English). The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry. ufoevidence. www.ufoevidence.org... . Retrieved on 2009-6-26.
  • [39] - J, King; Dale Goudie (October 16, 1992). "THE UFO PROBLEM: TIME FOR A REASSESSMENT" (in English). CUFON. www.cufon.org... . Retrieved on 2009-6-16.
  • [40] - Dr. Steven Greer. (7-26-2009) (in English) (flv). European Exopolitics Summit 2009 in Barcelona - Dr. Steven Greer. [Symposium]. Barcelona, Spain: Expolitics. Event occurs at 04:00. www.ustream.tv... . Retrieved on 7-31-2009. "Number two. There were reasons that were theological and religious; and some of those still continue, for some people in the secret government. For example, there's a jet propulsion lab scientist that I know, very senior, who told me very directly, that there are structures, ancient structures, on Mars. Connected to a civilization that's connected to early human civilization on Earth. And he has confirmed this to me. And he said, "But the reasons that NASA will not disclose this sort of information is that it would collapse" and I'm quoting, "Collapse the foundations of all the orthodox religious beliefs systems on the planet."

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Xtraeme]

• posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
    link   
    1. Distraction theory - "In 1994 the UN unearthed 669 mass graves in Guatamala alone! We also trained El Salvadoran air crews at Albrook AFB to man six AC-47 Spooky gunships which unleashed hell in the countryside of El Salvador. One of the most surreal images I can remember having in my entire life was flying over the Honduran-Nicaraguan border and seeing nearly a hunderd columns of smoke from what appeared to be burning villages for as far as the eye could see off into the horizon.

My point is that these people will do anything to keep the American people distracted and blinded to the sheer brutality of it's own government. When I left Central America in 1985, I went home on leave. God, I talked to my friends and college buddies and they all heard nothing about what was going on down there. They had heard nothing in the media about us fighting in El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Colombia. They did remember something about the invasion of Grenada, but very little. To say the least, I was very distraught. One evening I was sitting in a tavern in my home town and a good buddy of mine pulled up a bar stool and bought me a beer. He said, "Hey, your're in the Air Force right?" I told him that I just returned from Central America and he leaned over and said, "Man, I really need to talk to you!" I thought to myself, finally, someone wants to know what we are doing down there... He looked at me with a very solemn look in his eyes then asked me, "What does the Air Force know about UFOs?" You know, here we were in rural America blithering away about some strange lights over Uncle Joe's corn field... while in Guatemala and El Salvador they know that when these strange lights appear a fire storm of death falls from the sky. "Death From Above" is the motto of the 1st Special Ops wing." [41] (Connections with CYA theory)

This falls under: State secrecy theory / Psychological warfare theory / Counter-intelligence theory

REFERENCES

• Lindell, Jeff (2009-03-25). "RE: Why all the secrecy surrounding UFOs? All theories welcome!" (in English). ATS. 2. www.abovetopsecret.com... . Retrieved on 2009-7-31.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Xtraeme]

•  
    << 1  2  3   >>

join