It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing, Magnetics and Psionics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Firstly, most of my concepts and ideas are taken directly from a hard copy of "REMOTE VIEWING WITH THE ARTIST INGO SWANN:NEUROLOGICAL PROFILE, ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC CORREALTES, MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI), AND POSSIBLE MECHANISMS", an extensive paper by Micheal A. Persinger, W.G. Roll, S.G. Tiller, S.A. Koren, and C.M. Cook. [pgs 927-949] If possible, I'll try to scan it, but there's not a chance in hell I can upload it unless someone offers me space.

I learned under Dr. Persinger, so I have a few old hardcopies lying around. Tonight/this morning, I was reading the one listed above. The idea put forth goes as such: All humans and objects in the earth's geomagnitc field interact in one way or another. Mankind's brains all emit an a fairly strong electromagnetic field (for an animal, at any rate), allowing them to interact with it more directly. Combined with out cognitive powers, we have effectively a 'sixth sense' lying in wait. Think about it- we could know about anything or anyone on the planet if we developed such an ability. Dr. Persinger actually gave a fairly good concept of what its like for people who have tapped in. it goes soemthing like this:

Imagine a world were everyone is deaf. Now, imagine that a single person can hear. Eventually, he or she develops this ability to teh point where they can recognize people, sounds, objects by the nosie they make, anticipate and extrapolate their locations. No one would have any idea what it was, because the concept of hearing was so out of line.

Now, under the assumption that one may tap into the geomagnetic field (consciously or unconsciously) and determine the locatiosna nd possible actions of something, could one not anticipate the causal chain leading up to a certain event?

My belief, based upon this theory of remote viewing, is that diviners of all sorts used their foci to help 'enter' the geomagnetic field and extrapolate these potential outcomes, locations and whatnot.

What does everyone think?

DE

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by DeusEx]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is a real good theory in my opinion and it kinda makes sense to me.

Everyone has a natural EMF surrounding them and even though we cant see or here it...we can sometimes feel it. *eletrical shocks from picking up metal or that*

Now...everyones EMF is diffrent...no two are the same..many things can interefere with it and cause damage..but what happens if something changes and we evolve into a stronger EM field and can pick up thoughts, feelings, emotions and such from other beings around us...a 6th sense if u will.

Its interesting as no one is sure if this happens and if it does happen to people...is it for real or are they faking it.

Good find Deus

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks, Gryff. Persinger and his colleagues actually brought Mr. Swann into The Dungeon (the underground neuroscience lair) and did ekgs, eegs, and things of that nature as he remote viewed. Findings actually showed that he remote viewed better when there was less geomagnetic activity (static, so to speak).

DE

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Come see me in FL sometime, and I'll PROVE to you that we can interact with electric fields...

I have quite a bit of fun with streetlights....(SLIDER phenomenon..)

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Don't worry, Gazrok. I believe you. Herr Doktor (Persinger) is actually working on this. Can you do 'heat projection'?

DE

top topics

join