It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming happiness!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good day everyone.I am Sandy.I am simply here to explore the net, to find new circle of friends as well as to find something interesting to do,I am not really into forum sites but I thought trying something new for me might take away my boredom so here I am hoping to find a new hobby for my spare time and hopefully this may lead to addiction in posting just like what my friends said

Well anyway, let me say something about myself,.I am 27 years old and I am currently staying in the Philippines, which is my parents' birth country. I been staying here for almost a year since I am taking up acting classes in the International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) and so far I am getting bored if I am out of school especially on week ends so I thought finding and hanging out on a forum site during my boring days would be over...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Where is the conspiracy?

How about I just give you my credit card number or cash your cheque or marry you, or give money for a plane ticket to save you from your evil uncle or whatever - lets get it over with....

Scam me, take my money away send me generic pictures of someone who isn't you... tell me you love me and then steal my identity. Do what you must.

Just be quick.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
sheesh Doctor lighten up!
LOTS of folks post in the wrong forum on the first post.......

My first post was about this cute flamingo that lived out on a lake in Utah all by itself, and I posted that under TERRORIST ALERT
I think your just very grumpy because your points are in the NEGATIVE and hers are not.

hi SillySandy

Welcome to ATS!
Click on the Star Wars looking thing in my signature and that will take you to all the ways and means of posting on ATS......it explains adding avatars and different forums to post in.....once your 'in the know' then you GOOD TO GO!

Enjoy!
And remember to post unto others as you would have them post unto you

[edit on 18-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

What are points?

You don't make any sense... Must be the vaccines and the fluoride

Edit: Maybe you are an Reptilian Disinfo Chemtrail Annunahki Agent!!1!

OMFG it's True, I just read your profile!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey don't mind the grumpy doctor, he's obviously gone off his meds.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself. There are plenty of topics to keep most anyone interested and you'll find that 'most' people here are quite friendly.

new topics

top topics

join