It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia, sometimes it rains cement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So now that you have been confronted you will begin;

"Plan B: Evade and Defer" or something to that effect?

I have forgotten your Stand Operating Procedures, what is Plan C? more Party-approved lies?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

apc

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Obviously cloud seeding is not an exact science and there's no guarantee you will achieve your goal. But the idea is to encourage clouds to puff up, rain, and clear the air of any dust that would allow any new water vapor to condense. As long as the dust is gone the humidity can spike and nothing will happen, hopefully.

It is really really funny how every time there's a thread about cloud seeding all the chemtrailites come out going, "See! See!" Thoroughly amusing.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Obviously cloud seeding is not an exact science and there's no guarantee you will achieve your goal. But the idea is to encourage clouds to puff up, rain, and clear the air of any dust that would allow any new water vapor to condense. As long as the dust is gone the humidity can spike and nothing will happen, hopefully.

It is really really funny how every time there's a thread about cloud seeding all the chemtrailites come out going, "See! See!" Thoroughly amusing.

Lol, yeah I know

I have already had 2 disinfo accusations with no decent rebuttal (apart from the guy that correctly made the point that I misread the article originally...thanks for that). This is precisely why I just created a thread about cloud seeding which none of the chemtrailers have touched yet......hmmm I wonder why

Maybe they are intimidated

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Now I remember what your Standard Operating Procedure is;

"Plan C: Belittle and Demean" or something to that effect

it sounds to me like you are going through the five stages of denial...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley

Now I remember what your Standard Operating Procedure is;

"Plan C: Belittle and Demean" or something to that effect

it sounds to me like you are going through the five stages of denial...

Still accusing me of spreading.....can't you come up with anything to challenge me yet. How can I be intimidated by you

apc

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You gotta be stone cold with these people.

Quik on your feet.

Don't wanna get too set in your ways.

OK that last one was bad...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have clearly won this round, there is no disputing that - and I didn't have to resort to lies, belittling comments or government talking points

G'nite All.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is this all that remains of the old Soviet Bloc?

Not to rain on your parade, but I believe this cements the relationship between governments and weather manipulation.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Weather manipulation/modification is no secret my friend. Many countries have active weather manipulation programs including ours. There is endless information about this online.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the United States, cloud seeding is used to increase precipitation in areas experiencing drought, to reduce the size of hailstones that form in thunderstorms, and to reduce the amount of fog in and around airports. Cloud seeding is also occasionally used by major ski resorts to induce snowfall. Eleven western states and one Canadian province (Alberta) have ongoing weather modification operational programs [7]. In January 2006, an $8.8 million cloud seeding project began in Wyoming to examine the effects of cloud seeding on snowfall over Wyoming's Medicine Bow, Sierra Madre, and Wind River mountain ranges. [8]

A number of commercial companies, such as Aero Systems Incorporated [9], Atmospherics Incorporated [10], North American Weather Consultants [11], Weather Modification Incorporated [12], Weather Enhancement Technologies International [13], Seeding Operations and Atmospheric Research (SOAR) [14], offer weather modification services centered on cloud seeding. The USAF proposed its use on the battlefield in 1996, although the U.S. signed an international treaty in 1978 banning the use of weather modification for hostile purposes.

In Australia, CSIRO’s activities in Tasmania in the 1960s were successful. Seeding over the Hydro-Electricity Commission catchment area on the Central Plateau achieved rainfall increases as high as 30% in autumn. The Tasmanian experiments were so successful that the Commission has regularly undertaken seeding ever since in mountainous parts of the State.

Maybe you haven't seen this story..
www.usatoday.com...

Or maybe you haven't heard about this..
en.wikipedia.org...

The Weather Modification Operations and Research Board was a proposed agency of the United States government, intended to promote research into weather control. A bill requiring the creation of the board was introduced in the U.S. Senate on two occasions by Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson, the first on March 4, 2004, and the second on March 3, 2005. However, the bill did not become law on either occasion, and the board was never created. Notwithstanding, the inter-operational geo-engineering, weather modification, and "global warming mitigation" efforts of corporations and institutions involved with the proposed board have been exceedingly designative of a large-scale unofficial program, which has long involved such dictatorial entities as the Department of Commerce, and thereby, the Federal Reserve system and Federal Taxation monetary allocation. Furthermore, weather modification bills are being resubmitted in 2007, by Cong. Udall (H.R. 3445: Weather Mitigation Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2007) and Sen. Hutchinson (S. 1807: Weather Mitigation Research and Development Policy Authorization Act of 2007). Proposal information links are below.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
dbl post sry

[edit on 18-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
ThichHeaded about weather control check this:

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 2

30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
I have clearly won this round, there is no disputing that - and I didn't have to resort to lies, belittling comments or government talking points

G'nite All.

Eh?

All you've done is insult people trying to educate those like you who know absolutely nothing about very basic atmospheric science. I assume you treat your teachers at school the same? Hate to think what your grades are .....

Everyone who knows anything about the subject will know that cloud seeding has been carried out for decades. It's commonly known as weather manipulation. Involves spraying silver iodide (or other small particles) into existing clouds at low level in order to induce rainfall (the particles act as nuclei for the raindrops to form around). *

Presumably your attack on Ozweather was because you dispute this? Maybe you could present some evidence?

No?

Looks like truth won this one after all then!

* Must say I've never heard of using cement before though - guess the Russians can't afford the silver iodide?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I love all the puns you all have been posting. I am glad some of you found the information as ironic as I did, weather modification with cement....

Unfortunately, after the original article, it seems that the Russians have put a bit of a lid on this story.

I wonder what happens when parade goers get to breathe cement dust over the years.
DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
has anyone got any samples of any of these chemtrails yet..?
they are there for everyone to see, but has anyone anal-liezed it

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Cement is nothing. Silver Iodide is one of the more popular cloud seeding agent in use by many countries, including the U.S. Silver Iodide is not exactly completely safe for humans (especially compared with cement
)

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by vox2442

No, it's accurate. They were trying to seed the clouds to get it to rain before the holiday - using the procedure you note above. Doing it before the holiday ensures that the skies have "rained out", so to speak.

Seems to me that both the Russians and the Chinese have been doing this for years. Nothing new about it, except this time someone wound up with a 1 metre wide hole in the roof. To add insult to injury, they would have had rain shortly after... AND had to spend their holiday fixing the roof.

Sorry was just about to edit that as your post came in...lol

I didnt read it correctly. Still though you cant rain the sky out. Upper level weather patterns are still going to bring in more water vapour and increase cloud development. It is quite impossibel to stop rain from occuring

OzWeatherman, rainclouds are forming through a dynamic process between the upper atmosphere AND the moisture coming from the ground. They form when there is a phenomenon of condensation, where the ground moisture (from sea or land) gets trapped in the air for some time, and keeps accumulating until clouds are forming and "dry out" the air by transforming moisture into rain. That's the reason why, in some humid areas, long periods of intense, humid weather are broken by violent rainstorms.

The point of this explanation is that you CAN rain the sky out... as it's being done in a natural way several times a year. At least you can accelerate the rain process, by helping the air condensate, and seems like that's what the Russians have been doing for all this time, and perhaps that's what the US is doing with chemtrails and HAARP.

That news report isn't claiming that Russians are stopping the rain from happing, it just says that they're using concrete and some other chemical compounds to make "good weather" happen. And it's, hands down, a proof (as far as Reuters isn't bull#ting) that chemtrails are being used by the government of some important country.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Ozweatherman is a professional meteorologist with many years training, I rather think he knows what he's talking about

In any case this thread really has gone OT.

It's an amusing (some might say worrying) story that the Russians are resorting to using cement powder to try and induce rainfall. But that has as much to do with chemtrails as Andy Pandy and the Raiders of the Lost Playground.

Although some might see a conspiracy in the way some chemtrail disinformationists try and turn even the most mundane and unrelated story into one to support their ever more desperate attempts to fool the public into accepting their hoax ....

I don't expect any of them will try and explain/justify their lies .....
Their entirely unwarranted attacks on Ozweather simply go to show their desperation. I wonder what the have to lose? Hmmmm is the worm turning? Maybe they won't get those luxury yachts they were promised for fooling the public now that the public have seen through their lies?

(Am I wrong? can you prove a link between cement and high altitude clouds? 10,000,000 scientists are waiting to hear form you ..... )

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

That news report isn't claiming that Russians are stopping the rain from happing, it just says that they're using concrete and some other chemical compounds to make "good weather" happen. [/auote]

Exactly. which is what makes your next sentence

And it's, hands down, a proof (as far as Reuters isn't bull#ting) that chemtrails are being used by the government of some important country.

evidence you're one of the hoaxers or you really haven't a slightest idea what the h*ll you're talking about!

Next you'll be saying that evidence that salt kills slugs is proof that unicorns eat wallabies ...... it makes as much sense

Trouble I have is, are people genuinely ignorant or are they deliberately perpetrating mistruths for their own nefarious reasons? And waht gain do people have for misleading the public so?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The off-topic posts and baiting of other members will cease. Talk about the subject and don't attack other members.

Thank you,
gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join