It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day The Elohim Fell In My Hands

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Theres no proof in the video of anything other than seeds. But there is something interesting, but harder to proof for sure. I've seen similar clouds outside our house that are interesting in that there are many many grey like faces in them, which is what is in yours. Impossible to prove that its not random, but curious. Also, The faint lights and things can be seen in the nightsky. Things flash then disappear. After what my family has seen I spend many evenings out. I'm planning on building my own telescope with an infrared camera, though this will take a couple years. Its all subjective. Not sure what you mean by the Elohim thing, because there are many takes on that. With so much negative et experiences, I'm not sure ascension or rescue is happening for many people. Ken Bakeman's accounts of abductions since childhood were definatley not positive. And he gave account of a net being placed around earth to actually ward off more positive ets, and the being told humans were a weed that was overtaking the garden, and that we would be replaced. He has a website, and has given interviews.
www.kennyzen.com...

and

paranormalradionetwork.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If you catch that thing you can make a wish. But then, you have to let it go again so your wish can come true. Did you do this? If so, what was your wish. It's ok, it isn't like blowing out the candles. You can tell people this wish and it will still come true.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Theres no proof in the video of anything other than seeds. But there is something interesting, but harder to proof for sure. I've seen similar clouds outside our house that are interesting in that there are many many grey like faces in them, which is what is in yours. Impossible to prove that its not random, but curious. Also, The faint lights and things can be seen in the nightsky. Things flash then disappear. After what my family has seen I spend many evenings out. I'm planning on building my own telescope with an infrared camera, though this will take a couple years. Its all subjective. Not sure what you mean by the Elohim thing, because there are many takes on that. With so much negative et experiences, I'm not sure ascension or rescue is happening for many people. Ken Bakeman's accounts of abductions since childhood were definatley not positive. And he gave account of a net being placed around earth to actually ward off more positive ets, and the being told humans were a weed that was overtaking the garden, and that we would be replaced. He has a website, and has given interviews.
www.kennyzen.com...

and

paranormalradionetwork.org...

Seeds? huh? Did you notice the orbs leaving the clouds, transforming while it flies then lands in my hand?

I believe this is an ascension. We are movin' outta hell and into heaven. The technology of the Elohim/Sun is finally being revealed.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
If you catch that thing you can make a wish. But then, you have to let it go again so your wish can come true. Did you do this? If so, what was your wish. It's ok, it isn't like blowing out the candles. You can tell people this wish and it will still come true.

Wow I never thought of that..... I'm too busy praying for starving children while I see these things... I just want our Lord to deliver us from all this evil.. that's all I'm thinkin' while I work with these divine lifeforms... Okay maybe I'm also thinkin' HOLY MOLY!!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by angelofelohim]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm not fond of the 'elohim'....every Spring the same thing....congestion, pain, sinus drainage....

Nasonex seems to help.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I'm not fond of the 'elohim'....every Spring the same thing....congestion, pain, sinus drainage....

Nasonex seems to help.

hehehe, hmm.. that's something to think about.. why are people allergic
to God ?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofelohim

Wow I never thought of that..... I'm too busy praying for starving children while I see these things... I just want our Lord to deliver us from all this evil.. that's all I'm thinkin' while I work with these divine lifeforms... Okay maybe I'm also thinkin' HOLY MOLY!!

This is very important. Did you let it go? Things can turn very bad if it is not released after making the wish.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is very important. Did you let it go? Things can turn very bad if it is not released after making the wish.

Uh oh, I put it in a plastic baggy and sealed it.... and then I opened it cuz I thought
maybe I was suffocating it. This stuff is too crazy. Real but Crazy... sometimes it's hard to know how to act or what to do in these situations, as you can imagine.
This is uncharted territory for me.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Uh oh, I put it in a plastic baggy and sealed it.... and then I opened it cuz I thought
maybe I was suffocating it. This stuff is too crazy. Real but Crazy... sometimes it's hard to know how to act or what to do in these situations, as you can imagine.

You must release it back into nature. And, this is very important, it must not touch the ground for at least (3x9) 27 feet (2+7=9) from the point you release it. So, it's a good idea to release it from a second story window or if you can't then stand on a ladder or something.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Real but Crazy... sometimes it's hard to know how to act or what to do in these situations, as you can imagine.

I can help you with that....

Don't listen to TheComte....he doesn't have a clue.....

First, you need a 1 gal bottle of cooking oil....not canola, that stuff is useless in this situation....make sure it's vegetable oil.

Second, put your pants on backwards, and upside down.

Now take the bottle of oil and place it at the northeast corner of your property....then forget it's there.

Finally, go find a hunchback woman named Marge. Hurl a slew of filthy insults at her. That won't do anything for the elohim....but she's my mother-in-law and any chance I get......

Okay, really finally.....

Remember that bottle of oil? Hah, gotcha', told you to forget it. If you want my help you need to follow directions.

Okay, now that I've remembered the final step....you must make a very large tea from the local Waffle House dishrag; not just any dishrag...the one Jeffrey uses. Remember Jeffrey? Has that sinus problem?. Very large...you may want to look into a large drum.....possibly from the local chemical supply company.

Once the tea is ready....you'll know when it's ready, trust me.....very gently lower the video camera into the tea and allow it to sink to the bottom of the drum. IMPORTANT PART HERE.........

Leave the video camera in the drum!!!!!

Problem solved.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by MrPenny]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You must release it back into nature. And, this is very important, it must not touch the ground for at least (3x9) 27 feet (2+7=9) from the point you release it. So, it's a good idea to release it from a second story window or if you can't then stand on a ladder or something.

please tell why i should release it? what's the significance? and what do you know about the Elohim and this tech?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
angelofelohim

I'm going to watch it a couple more times. Cause it is very interesting. The faces in the clouds are too. I've seen clouds like that outside our home.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
angelofelohim

I'm going to watch it a couple more times. Cause it is very interesting. The faces in the clouds are too. I've seen clouds like that outside our home.

Cool, if you have a video camera, if you want, you could zoom in on
the clouds and see if there are orbs. I wanna know if other people can record
the same orbs as I'm capturing.

That dude, Prophet Yaweh, has captured some orbs similar to the ones I have. Actually I have one video that's like a replica of one of his.. I have been following his work
for some time now and we share alot in common except that, I don't believe our Lord
is going to choose black over white. I've tried talking to him about my videos but
he doesn't care. I even offered to meet him in Vegas.. but.. nothin.

I've also sampled Prophet Yaweh cuz in his reveersals, the word,
SPACESHIP plays back as SPACESHIP. There's alot of interesting reversals with him actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

please tell why i should release it? what's the significance? and what do you know about the Elohim and this tech?

Don't listen to Mr. Penny. He is leading you down a dangerous path.

You said you were praying for world peace when you caught 'The Wish.' If you do not release it the opposite of your prayers will be realized ten fold upon the earth.
I know a lot about Wishes. Where I grew up they were quite common. We had to deal with them almost on a daily basis. Not in the winter of course but the spring and summer quite a lot.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You said you were praying for world peace when you caught 'The Wish.' If you do not release it the opposite of your prayers will be realized ten fold upon the earth.
I know a lot about Wishes. Where I grew up they were quite common. We had to deal with them almost on a daily basis. Not in the winter of course but the spring and summer quite a lot.

I'm not listening to Mr. Penny, I'm watchin' Mr. Penny.

So you are saying the Elohim are wishes? or you are saying the white stuff
is wishes?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

and.... I can't release it!!! It's evidence!!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They are interesting, would say dandelions, but, they come from the clouds and are very large at first in your video. Also, whats in your hand is not that. I only have a zoom on a digital camera right now though. But I will be looking for anomalies when another such cloud occurs. It is subjective to imagine this is our upgrade, though. But I couldn't help thinking its one possibility.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So you are saying the Elohim are wishes? or you are saying the white stuff
is wishes?

Yes. You call them Elohim. Where I grew up we called them Wishes. Because they will grant wishes if you show compassion and release them. Unfortunately, you bagged yours up and now I don't think they will grant your wish. Like I said they will cause the opposite of your wish if you imprison them. The quicker you release the Wish the better.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

and.... I can't release it!!! It's evidence!!

Well then, may God have mercy on the peoples of the earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join