It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe It Or Not! Your Fate Is Written On A Palm Leaf!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Well, I suggest you write to them if they can do it by post. I've heard they can. There are some requirements and info they'll need to know. I guess they'll be giving you the modalities on how to send your thumb impression etc.

The address is in your inbox.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
Mike, If this was true.. you wouldn't be here on ats telling us about it. It would be all over the news.

What on Earth makes you believe that?!!

If it was true, the MSM would tell us?

I can't believe someone on here actually said that...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Can anyone else provide proof of the Sandscrit writings? Are there only certain people that can read these text "lists" of names? Do you have a picture of all that info they said is there so someone can verify that info about you was on the leaf?

What I mean is my particulars are
Name - Bobby Bumper
Addrs - 666 Mockingbird lane
City - Simpsonville

Will I be listed on these leaves like this so it is obvious or does someone have to "interpret" them?

I believe what you have here is some charlatan mind reading going on...

Check out this and you'll see what I mean...
Link
Link
Link

very easy to do when you spend your life doing it...

Rgds

[edit on 9-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

[edit on 9-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Are there only certain people that can read these text "lists" of names?

Yes. There are a few experts who have been trained in reading these leaves.

Is there someone can verify that info about you was on the leaf?

Obviously! What they tell you can be authenticated yourself!

What I mean is my particulars are
Name - Bobby Bumper
Addrs - 666 Mockingbird lane
City - Simpsonville

Will I be listed on these leaves like this so it is obvious or does someone have to "interpret" them?

Obviously that address would not be written on the leaf! Like they'll not be able to tell you how many buttons your cargo shorts have which you bought at Harrods on New Year!

But they can tell you accurately a lot about your life, past, present and future. Even the name of your wife or future wife and how many children you would have with their names! And what your profession is and what you'll achieve. And much else.

Yes. These leaves aren't written in plain English or Sanskrit. There are written an unknown script that only these experts can interpret.

I believe what you have here is some charlatan mind reading going on...

There is no mind reading here. This can also be done from thousands of miles away, just by sending them your thumb impression and some answers to questions so that they can find your particular leaf from the thousands.

Cheers!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Question mike - when were these written - 10, 100, 1000 years ago?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

From my perspective the subjects used were incredibly naive. The readings were an analysis of how most peoples minds work (e.g. being self-critical is as natural as breathing oxygen) so it requires a basic understanding of psychology to pull it off.

Mikesingh's palm leaf reading isn't as generic as that. Specific information is gathered, not just personality traits that apply to most of the population like a cheap astrology reading.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Heh. I'd heard about this a few years ago, but forgotten about it.

I'm planning a trip to India in the near future, if you could PM the details I'd be much obliged. I figure at worst, I leave with a story to tell.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Check out your in-box!

Heck! There seem to be a lot of guys here who want the address. If I find one more poster asking, then I'll have to post it in this thread itself for all to see instead of sending so many U2Us!!

But please note that you'll have to travel all the way to India!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I had a similar experience with an indian sufi in Bangkok about 12 years ago. I believe he was kashmiri. He wore white robes and head dress and had very blue eyes. He was doing the rounds on the tourist strip where travellers from S.E. Asia gather for cheap guest houses.

There were photocopyed warning signs around the area stating that the pictured man was dangerous. Fascinated as to why he may be considered dangerous I did seek this mans services. We sat road side and he asked various questions similar to the questions you mention.

He then came up with many astonishingly correct observations about my family and my life. A friend witnessed our side walk session and confirmed I was not under any kind of hypnosis. The soothsayer displayed texts in old handbooks and wrote a brief history of my life, with siblings names, parents exact occupations correct etc. His information was astonishing. At one stage I figured he had stolen my passport and learnt this info, until of coarse I realised that this information is not on my passport.

He did become enraged when I refused to "donate" the small fortune he asked for, although I was happy to donate an amount of money that seemed appropriate for his "services".

As bemused as I was by his abilities, the meeting did end up an argument.
A year later I found the same man in a side alley with some young swedish backpackers. Whatever he had told them had made one of the girls faint in shock, whilst the other was hysterical in tears. I had to forcably take the man away. I never worked out his secret, although it seems his knowledge was pretty powerfull, and no logical explanation could be made as to how he knew so much personal information about random back packers. He did diplay in his diary photos that seemed authentic of him and many dreadlocked sufis (or babas) at there so called monastry, which was why he was raising money for his guru.

I remember the photo to be very eeirie as it appeared to be timeless, and he said something like it was taken many years before, although he appeared to be the same age as he was on this day.

Since I left suddenly to escape the man I never found more information about him and his "people". Although later I did hear that he was part of an extreme sect located somewhere in Northern India.

So if anyone has any information on who they may have been please post. it.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

serpentine, you'd be surprised by some people in India who at first sight would seem to be conning people.

There's an old woman who lives in a temple on the outskirts of Chandigarh, India. She just studies your face for a few minutes and lo and behold, tells you accurately your past, present, and future. People from all over visit her for 'darshan', as it is called. I haven't personally gone there, but the place is well known because of this old lady.

Now how she does it is a mystery. How do they know the past and the future? Sadhus say that the future is happening right now, along with the past and present. They say we're in a multi-dimensional universe on different time lines, but our replicas. Some have the ability to tap into these different universes to see the future. Logical but difficult to comprehend.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than can be dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
After years of exhaustive research... I FINALLY FOUND THE ANSWER!!!!!

By simply giving your name, date of birth ..AND a thumbprint.. these incredible GURU's can tell you your whole life story!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

HOW DO THEY DO IT ???? OOPS!

Dont pay attention to the man behind the curtain using GOOGLE!!!

(Sorry Mike I couldnt resist you know I love ya man...
)

Sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction... just BEWARE.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sounds like cold reading to me. It's not special and has been done by many different charlatans in the past and present.

What proves this is a fraud is that THAT WRITING IS NOT SANSKRIT. It isn't even close to Sanskrit. The writing they show in those pics isn't even writing, it is squiggly lines on a leaf....

Here, compare the leafs with real Sanskrit;

Real Sanskrit tablets;

Pretend Sanskrit leaves;

It isn't even close to the same. There is no way that that is Sanskrit.

Cold reading is the art of guessing fairly obscure details about people based on a few questions and their responses. With the leaves the readers need to ask those same questions in order to get a bead on you. Professionall cold readers are very very good at what they do, fooling many many people, all you have to do is take a look at John Edward , Sylvia Browne or Darren Brown to see how people beleive they are really getting messages from spirits. The only difference is instead of ghosts telling them things, leaves are telling them things, and in a made up language so I'm sure only the reader can understand it.

My goodness , we can get a reading online with only our name, birthdate and thumbprint? I bet it costs more than 20 dollars because that's how much it would cost me to find out EVERYTHING about ANYONE with a simple online background search using that information.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

hi guys i am from india. i can give you some tips on nadi astrology.

1)first of all this leaves are not written in sanskrit but very ancient archaic tamil language. this nadi astrology is found in south indian state called tamil nadu..
2) yes this nadi astrology palm leaves are true. but be careful there are lot of frauds out there.
3) people can get nadi palm leaves predictions only if they have fate to see it.otherwise they may never get palm leaves. but 95% of people who seek nadi leaves will always get there predictions.
4)never give your date of birth or your name. only true nadi astrologer will able to give you all the details with extracting your date of birth.
5)i too went to nadi astrologer in south indian state of tamil nadu. its in city of kanchipuram, tamil nadu. you can go there via madras (chennai)capital city of tamil nadu. kanchipuram is temple city some 80 km from madras(chennai). there many fraud in this kanchipuram town. below is the address of nadi astrologer that i went.this guy never even asked my date of birth, he just took my thumb impression and intials . thats it.this is his address

Sri Agathiyar Nadi Jothida nilayam
astrologer name
balasubramaniam
189, Periyar Nagar,
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu - 631501

landline phone number:91 044-27269283
mobile phone number:
91 - 94436 89363 ( S. kumar)

so far many events predicted came true.

REMEMBER THERE ARE LOT OF FRAUDS OUT THERE. SO ONLY GO TO ABOVE ADDRESS.

DONT GO FOR NADI ASTROLOGY ONLINE.

THIS IS ANOTHER LINK

nageshkumarcs.blogspot.com...

WHERE THIS BLOGGER WRITES HIS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS NADI ASTROLOGER I GAVE.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey Mike,
I know you havnt written here for a while but would you be able to post the address and any further info on here?
Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiloke

The Nadi reading are done in Tamil, ancient language.No Sanskrit as written on the main article.
I understand how it is hard for western people to understand this concept, its harder for even present generation Indians. But the proof is there (provided you goto the right Nadi readers, not crooks).

The actual place of origin is a town called Vaitheeswaran Temple (Tamil:வைதீஸ்வரன் கோவில்) , a famous temple town. The same place is where for so many generations (befoe internet,US as a nation, etc formed) the Tamil Calendar called Panchangam is wriiten for every Tamil year. This calendar gives Fullmon,NoMoon, sun rise,sun set times,etc). They didnt need NASA to calculate full moon days in ancient times.

Coming to NAdi, traditionaly its read in early morning. And as I understand, You dont give any info before hand. They will get your finger print and come back with Palm leaves which has personal details. they will read out and you have to tell which ones match. you will find the one with 100% match , which is time consuming. That particular palm leaf will have your readings. For my friend, it had his name,father,mother name on the leave. It correctly predicted when he will go broad, time of marriage,etc.

ITs mind boggling, but if you goto the correct person, you will get what you want.

This post is years old, but putting it out there for anyone interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join