It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe It Or Not! Your Fate Is Written On A Palm Leaf!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
He was recording everything on tape which was handed over to me after the reading.

I'd love to hear you do a podcast with excerpts from the tapes, with you explaining how the readings fit in with your life. Would you be up for that, Mike?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mork calling Orson, come in Orson!!! You're not trying to avoid my question are you, Mike? It's been hovering at the end of this thread for days now

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Mork calling Orson, come in Orson!!! You're not trying to avoid my question are you, Mike? It's been hovering at the end of this thread for days now

Hi corum! Darn! I just saw this thread. Apologies. But it's ages ago that you posted, so does what you wanted still stand?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

If he doesn't want it, at least I do... and perhaps many others..

Btw, you and other member mentioned that there´s a way to have a reading over the internet... is it true? Same Accuracy?
Could you please provide the link to that? Thanks...

I'll U2U you for the address.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
reply to post by mikesingh

If he doesn't want it, at least I do... and perhaps many others..

Sator, the problem here is that the recording in the cassette is in the local dialect which even I can't understand. One has to personally go and get it heard and verbally translated by a translator at the location, whenever you want to hear it.

Btw, you and other member mentioned that there´s a way to have a reading over the internet... is it true? Same Accuracy?

You have to provide your thumb impression to them, after which they will sift through the hundreds of bundles of leaves in different lots. Once they identify the bundle, they will need to ask you a few questions for which you have to answer 'yes' or 'no'. This way they narrow down the search until they get your particular leaf.

So all this cannot be done through the internet!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I´m going to throw in my 2 cents (again, today has cost me 10 cents already!):

100,000 leaves (more or less) and billions of people on the earth.

Here is my solution:

If the writers of the leaves could see our futures, maybe they could also see just WHO would ever consult them. Maybe there are exactly the right amount of leaves for the amount of people who will go and get a reading...

Discuss.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Spot on! Not everyone will be able to find his leaf here, but about 90% will be able to. This is a method of permutations and combinations which result in arriving at the leaf that predicts your future - and there are hundreds of thousands of leaves. I don't know how this works, but it is uncanny.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mike.....This works, in my opinion, the same way the Bible code works. Masters of time can record time very easily, this is no divine intervention, this is science at work...We just don't know it yet.

But hey...I could be crazy, and everything you learned could be crazy...But that doesn't mean it isn't true.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Mike.....This works, in my opinion, the same way the Bible code works. Masters of time can record time very easily, this is no divine intervention, this is science at work...We just don't know it yet.

Yes, I believe there IS something scientific to this which we are unaware of. You'd be surprised if I told you that this was written by Indian sages more than 2000 years ago!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Yes, I believe there IS something scientific to this which we are unaware of. You'd be surprised if I told you that this was written by Indian sages more than 2000 years ago!!

Not in the least bit surprised. It is a very complex code set in a matrix. If we were to run this through a computer program the structure would be very apparent.(Which is how the Bible code is constructed).

I believe these were created, possibly by the same people, or people with the same knowledge of complex mathematical structures. I do not believe however, that this or the Bible code were written by purely human hands. It would make no sense as we are barely able to grasp the fine tuned work of digital encryption, and even our highest bit encryption does not equal the complexity of these structures.

Like I said, technologically, the masters of time know how to record time, and the information it carries.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. I will make sure to give these guys a visit if Im in India at some point. Im very much "see it to believe it" when it comes to this.

Probably with the assistance of someone... spirits, aliens, whatever.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Interesting topic !, But what I wonder is, if u are so impressed by this reading, why did you wait three years posting this ?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum

Hi corum! Darn! I just saw this thread. Apologies. But it's ages ago that you posted, so does what you wanted still stand?

Hehe, I thought you must have had me on ignore or something. Yes, I'd love to hear you do a podcast in relation to what you were told about your life and which aspects of the readings were accurate

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Corum

OK. Lemme see. It's a question of time and the inclination! I'm lazy to the bone!

Originally posted by Just-Think
Interesting topic !, But what I wonder is, if u are so impressed by this reading, why did you wait three years posting this ?

For answer, see above!

Cheers!

[edit on 31-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Please mail me where exactly in India can it be found? Thx, Sue
[email protected]
Ps: Have a LOVEly 2009!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi Mike, would you be so kind and u2u me that address in India? I'd like to take a look at some time in the near future.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

With pleasure!
Check out your U2U. The link has a Google map too so that you can find your way!

Cheers!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Do you think there is a way to send them the information and money they need to do this?

Either way U2u me the addy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join