It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe It Or Not! Your Fate Is Written On A Palm Leaf!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi guys! This one is far from the usual UFO stuff! I’m basically a rationalist when it comes to Astrology, Tarot Cards, Numerology, and so on. But here’s something that blew me away! Do I believe? You bet I do – now!

But this isn’t about any of the above mentioned stuff. It’s about one’s complete life history and what the future holds WRITTEN ON A LEAF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO! And when I say ‘leaf’, it’s not the usual tea leaf reading. It’s written on Palmyra leaves and called Nadi predictions.

Nadi palm leaves inscribed in Sanskrit

Close up view of the leaf. The text has your complete life history!

Don’t believe it? You will now! Read on….

These Siddhas are an esoteric group of enlightened saints of the distant past. The stories of many of them are not yet well-known in the West. They founded Nadi astrology. Lord Shiva, pleased with their devotion, bestowed upon them some exclusive powers. He gave them incredible clairvoyance to know the past, present and future. The Siddhas have etched their priceless knowledge on ancient palm leaves called Nadis.

These Maharishis, have written their findings in palm leaves that show the full life history of a person. The Nadi leaves are inscribed in Sanskrit. Maharajah Serboji II of Tanjore, India, a true patron of art and sciences, stored these palm leaves in his palace library. The British acquired possession of these leaves during their rule and later sold them to some families. They in turn handed over such leaves to a particular sect.

The great seers had written (documented in Palmyra leaves) about every individual born in this world. Written on those leaves are:

> The individual’s time, day, date, year and place of birth.
> His/her parents, their names.
> The individual’s order of birth (first, second, third etc).
> Details of marriage including date and name of the spouse.
> Name of the individual, and details of children if any, including their names and their achievements.
> His/her previous birth, it’s affects in the present life and diseases and their affects.
> The past, present and the future.
> And much more.

All these details of an individual are found in one leaf. And there are hundreds of thousands of leaves like this and from that huge collection, the right leaf of the individual is ascertained.

An expert Naadi reader can accurately read
your past, present and future inscribed on these
ancient palm leaves.

When I went to one of these famous Nadi readers, to prove it was a hoax, he took out a bunch a leaves from a particular box (Based on my thumb impression) and began asking questions. (Even if one answer was not conforming in a particular leaf, it would be discarded and another leaf taken out from the bunch and the process would continue until the right leaf was ascertained.)

As an example, some of the questions were:

* Do you have two uncles from your mother’s side?
* Do you have an elder and one younger sister?
* Is your mother’s name Rachel? And your father’s name, Harold? (Names changed)

And so on! The darn stuff is written right there on those palm leaves!! Now how can your mom and dad’s name figure there? If not, then how does the leaf reader know this?

Once the matching leaf is ascertained, the Nadi reader goes on to reveal your life history and what the future holds. As for me, every single bit that was written there, was true!

Don’t believe it? I didn’t, until I experienced it first hand! It’s true. PERIOD!

www.briggsy.nl...
More here….

[edit on 17-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Interesting Mikesingh.

Were the readings accurate and did they reveal any info that only you could have known about?

What has the future got in store for you?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Could these just be probabilities mapped out, each one must relate to someone at somepoint? or is there some really personal information revealed? for instance "you lost a toe at 5" (lol, no idea were that came from).

thanks. EMM

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

This stuff is real, but be warned, there are some 'palm leaf readers' who are happy to cash in on gullible westerners, especially those who do this over the net.

I ran an article on this in Nexus, after we found a recent book on the subject.

www.angeladonovan.com...

This book is pretty cool - it has the 'believer/new age/psychic' wife, who drags her skeptic/rational/scientist husband along with her for a 'reading'. He humours her and has his leaves looked for - and found! He is totally blown away, and still cannot explain it. And I should point out that the details of the readings are not vague or ambiguous, we are talking about names, dates, times, places etc - modern english names are spelled out from ancient sanscrit, on impossibly old palm leaves - go figure!

I have not had personal experience with these readings, but I have met many who have had their own leaves found and read. Even the most skeptical rationalists of these, are totally convinced it is not a hoax - but they have no explanation for 'how' it is possible.

Great topic!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

If this is true then where do go by with our supposed free will?
Sorry for one line post but this is a relevant question.
Kacou.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Interesting Mikesingh.

Were the readings accurate and did they reveal any info that only you could have known about?

Yeah dodgy! As Duncan had mentioned, the readings are absolutely accurate! I'm saying this on experience. The writing on the leaf even mentioned that I would be selected for a high ranking position in a top multinational IT company having a world presence by so and so date - end Jul 2006 to be exact. And lo and behold, there I was, sitting in a plush climate controlled office as the CAO of a well known IT company on 25th Jul 2006! And this was read in 2005!

Even my mom’s maiden name was written right there! And there was no chance of anyone knowing about it. All other predictions too have been spot on - at least so far!

Bur remember, terms such as 'multinational', 'IT' etc, are not written in the exact words on the leaf, but deduced from there by the expert 'readers' of the leaves. And these experts are few and far between - a sort of family secret.

However names etc are right there - written in complex Sanskrit.

Cheers!

[edit on 20-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
And how much do you get payed to write this balooney?

Mike, If this was true.. you wouldn't be here on ats telling us about it. It would be all over the news. But since its not true, and only a percentage get their story right, its called a SCAM.

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Interesting Mikesingh.

Yeah dodgy! As Duncan had mentioned, the readings are absolutely accurate! I'm saying this on experience. The writing on the leaf even mentioned that I would be selected for a high ranking position in a top multinational IT company having a world presence by so and so date - end Jul 2006 to be exact. And lo and behold, there I was, sitting in a plush climate controlled office as the CAO of a well known IT company on 25th Jul 2006! And this was read in 2005!

Even my mom’s maiden name was written right there! And there was no chance of anyone knowing about it. All other predictions too have been spot on - at least so far!

Cheers!

[edit on 20-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Tep, it's amazing how close minded you can be, though I don't blame you. As the saying goes, seeing is believing, and YOU haven't experienced it. I was a skeptic too, just like you, until I saw it for myself! So if you think I'm here trying to scam you, so be it! It doesn't change anything.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Something here does not seem to fit mathematically, IMHO.
If there are only a few hundred thousand of these leaves, then there cannot be one for each person on the planet, throughout history. What is the current population, something like 6 billion?

In addition, if you wanted to try this were would you go to have a reading?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi, MikeSingh, thanks for a fascinating thread.

I followed the links that you provided, and I noticed that you can order a "reading" from a site called "Nadiastrology". Among other things you have to state your date of birht, and also the birthplace.
That is no different from what ordinary astrologers ask for when they do your astrological chart.

I just wonder - do you believe in astrology? Do you believe that the excact position of the planets in the moment we were born can effect our lives and who we are?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have the same response as Defcon5.

Too few leaves, too many people.
How can the readers know which few thousand leaves to take with them so yours will be in the pile?

What is the chance that of all the people born since the creation of the leaves, they will have your leaf on hand?

The number needs to far exceed 6 Billion, to account for past generations.

I read the page at one of the links above. It explained that not everyone gets a leave, only those who will seek out a reading will, I suppose. Very neatly explained that is!

I do not know that I buy the story, but if someone in India could start naming names, they would have my attention, even if they were reading dung balls.

I can accept the inexplicable easily at face value. The explicable however, requires a lot of explaining before I will buy into it.

The most interesting thing about this subject is that I am having trouble finding a single example of a nadis leaf translated to english on the web.

However I remember as a child the Catholic Nuns being particularly humbled by the presence of a particular choral director who had learned sanskrit. The language held ununmistakable awe in their eyes. I always wondered what caused that reaction.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Hi, MikeSingh, thanks for a fascinating thread.

I followed the links that you provided, and I noticed that you can order a "reading" from a site called "Nadiastrology". Among other things you have to state your date of birht, and also the birthplace.
That is no different from what ordinary astrologers ask for when they do your astrological chart.

Hi ziggy! Yes, you have to give your birth date, though not an absolute must. This and the thumb impression help in finding the leaf where your destiny is written. It's faster finding the leaf this way, otherwise just giving your thumb impression would result in a considerable delay in finding your leaf. After all, there are a few hundred thousand of them!

I just wonder - do you believe in astrology? Do you believe that the excact position of the planets in the moment we were born can effect our lives and who we are?

Well, I'm not a true follower of astrology per se. That stuff you get in tabloids with your weekly forecasts, 'What the stars foretell' etc, is absolute rubbish! But there are some good astrologers who have the ability to predict stuff from your birth charts. It’s all about perception and inference. And very few astrologers have this ability. Most undoubtedly are charlatans, in the business to make a fast buck.

But I haven’t tried it! Perhaps when I get the time!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
In addition, if you wanted to try this were would you go to have a reading?

U2U me if you're keen and I'll send you the address. It's in India. People come from all over the world, by the way.

You mentioned how it was possible to have leaves for all 6 billion people. They don't. Just a few hundred thousand. It's all about permutations and combinations. How exactly this works, I haven't the faintest idea! If I knew, I would have been a venerated sage too! Lol!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This one is quite easy to debunk.

It supposedly tells the future/life/etc of everyone. Unless the Earth gets destroyed we are looking at a pretty much indefinite list. There you go. Debunked and quite easily

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello Lannock, maybe the earth will be destroyed within the next thousand years or so, I prefer to doubt that though

Hello Mike, the logistics alone for writing 100's of billions of lives down on these leaves make the claim really hard to believe. I acknowledge you were given personal information including your Mum and Dad's name (which I admit sounds impressive) but did you book the visit to the leaf readers in advance and give them your details? All they need is a name and address plus the internet to find out your family tree. Or did you just turn up on their doorstep out of the blue?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This one is quite easy to debunk.

Common if you dnt know about some thing its better to keep quite and listen what other talking about here we find more debunker's at ATS then O.B.Ts
When you enter in this world with human body you get alloted an ID like S.S in America .When we talk about Social security that data base was pre programed you just need to add your info in its.This NADi system is old Vedas software for
those who don't understand veda system. LEt me tell you one more thing which is still going fine in India If you asked other to debunk all this. From ancient time when American even dnt not exist, more over few thousand year back before Jessus . Indian forefathers created the complex GOTRA system by which they preserved human DNA by not allowing getting married in same dna tree or you could say reproduction in same family tree because it weaken the Dna in long run.

So digg about it

[edit on 21-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ok so do you have to go to India to have this done?

This incredible!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Hello Mike, the logistics alone for writing 100's of billions of lives down on these leaves make the claim really hard to believe. I acknowledge you were given personal information including your Mum and Dad's name (which I admit sounds impressive) but did you book the visit to the leaf readers in advance and give them your details? All they need is a name and address plus the internet to find out your family tree. Or did you just turn up on their doorstep out of the blue?

Mike, I'm still genuinely curious about this, the main thing I'd like to know is if you booked in advance giving some personal details, thanks mate.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Mike, I'm still genuinely curious about this, the main thing I'd like to know is if you booked in advance giving some personal details, thanks mate.

Hi Corum! No. I didn't book in advance! Just entered the place after a longish wait. There were more foreigners there than the locals!

I then proceeded to give my thumb impression on a soft tissue paper and then again had to wait for a couple of hours. When they had found my 'bundle' of palm leaves, they called me in where a Nadi reader proceeded to unravel the past present and future! He was recording everything on tape which was handed over to me after the reading.

Damned if I know how it works!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
ok so do you have to go to India to have this done?

This incredible!!!

Yep dg! It's incredible! And yes, you have to go to India - a long way off from where you are!

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join