It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China claims UFO invention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Take a look at this:

www.breitbart.com...

Looks pretty interesting to me. I'm wondering if a slueth or two may be able to find any further information regarding this vehicle.

Bekcer

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hmm.. I'm not sure there is much "sluething" to do. The article is very misleading..

First, the title says: Chinese Company Develops UFO: report

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

I'm not sure how the Chinese developed an unidentified object..

For the sake of argument let's assume UFO = Unconventional Flying Object
We must ask ourselves: Does this Chinese vehicle meet the criteria for this definition of UFO? One Example - Does the performance or means of propulsion imply super advanced technology?

The unmanned disc is driven by a propeller

Its top speed is 80 kilometres (50 miles) per hour, it added.

Given those statements I would say no.

Also, the article shows a picture of a large (20 ft long) egg/shell shaped vehicle. Yet the craft they talk about in the article is "1.2 meters (four feet) diameter and disc shaped.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i bet it's one of these, only bigger...
www.youtube.com...

just another propeller driven aircraft just like everything else.
i don't understand why people try to invent propeller powered flying saucers.
don't we already have aircrafts that work? what's with the saucer deal?!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Im not surprised, and heres why:

The Chinese have been (quite openly actually) stealling technologies from other countries for years now. Remember during the early part of Clintons reign when they stole US satellite, nuclear and stealth secrets? They got away with it too. It would be... right... about.... now, that they start launching into space fairly regular, that they update their nuclear stockpiles, and... lets see.... probably have a nice working stealth prototype or two flying around their own area 51.

Even if this prop driven 50 mph going vehicle looks high tech, im 98 percent sure that whatever it is, they STOLE IT from the USA.

Heres just a quick google of what they have stole, stolen, or are stealing - just so you know that im not making this up -

www.google.com...

funny how the very first one is titled 'theft of the day'.

Im not trying to rain on your parade, its a good post. however, this is pretty much going to be my standard post to ANY Chinese (however respected and revered their preMao culture may be) technological, business, industrial etc advances i ever hear about for the rest of my life.

Im convinced they prpbably spend as much of a %percentage% of their budget on acquiring US tech's as the US spends on its own military industrial complex. its that big.

Sure, they have this thing. But The USofA had it first. I guaruntee it.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Grock]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So basically the bootleg capital of the world also steals technology from everyone else?

I think that article is using a misleading title just like nearly any other publication to get hits anyway.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by igor_ats]

new topics

top topics

join