It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me or does 'Mother Nature' seems really pee'd off...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I can't remember in the past 30 odd years of my time here on Earth so many natural catastrophies. Earthquakes seem to happen every other week , there's unprecendented levels of storm activity, Tsunamis killing 250,000 people .
I think Mother Nature is extremely pee'd off with us soiling the place we borrow off our children. We try to recycle but we're too lazy . We're too preoccupied with wealth when we actually are very rich having friends and families but all we want is material. What's the point? We can't take it with us when we shuttle off this mortal coil.
I myself am training my physic mind to see if there's more to know before my physical body expires. No flaming allowed it's my belief, I don't flame other people for what they belive even if it's not the same as me. Everyone should just learn to live with each other and help one another when the poop hits the fan.
And stop polluting the earth (no I'm not a hippy)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Welcome
Well, some of the people think that we're living in the end-times, others says, that these claims are like the passed ones, an others don't give a damn abt it....Well, we may be living in the end-times, or could it be a simple year like all the years that passed, or we could pay less attention and live our lives....

I'm the kind of people, that think we're living in the end-times, were all the working and catastrophic events excel in nature and in our world

To Be Continued....

new topics

join