It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will declare Sharia Law in the United States if elected.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You are no different than the people that thought JFK was going to be the "anti-christ". This is idiocy - almost at its worst. Read some more before you stick your neck out dogmatically and say damaging things that are divisive and will end up embarrassing you when the truth unfolds.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Look, I don't like or respect Obama, but stop the campaign of lies about him.

He is not a Muslim, and you are making this crap up. Isn't our politics dirty enough without this kind of stuff>

People that spread these kinds of lies are just ignorant, stupid liars.

Fight this guy on the truth. Don't make up pure crap, because it will only backfire on you. People that know this is not true may end up voting for him out of sympathy, because idiots like you keep lying about him.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Isn't claiming that McCain will be just like GW just as racially stereotyping as claiming that Obama is a a racist muslim?

Really, aren't both stereotypes?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

If you do just minimal researdh ito Barak Obama, (That means you might have to read an article on your own istead of being spoon-fed Rush Limbagh's talking points.), you will learn that, not only is Barak Obama a Christian, He has been a professor of Constitutional law in Chicago. I can't think of a better person to put in the Whit House after hearing G. W. say that the Constitution is, "just a Goddamned piece of paper."

Joey in Pittsburgh, PA

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
While I think it highly improbable that any President would be able to singlehandedly change the entire country's religion and laws, it would not be entirely impossible due to the fact of the general public's apathy toward most things. The reason any President or other "leader" has gotten away with anything, raising taxes, starting ill-advised and possibly illegal wars, is simply because the American people as a whole like to whine and complain, while doing nothing proactively to actually stop any of the things they are complaining about. In other words, people, if you don't like it...GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by avalonandon

JFK was supposed to be the Anti-Christ? Thats funny, because i also remember reading how Reagan was supposed to be the Anti-Christ, then Saddam Hussein, then Osama Bin Laden, then G.W. Bush, and NOW Barack Obama. Make up your minds, people.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There are many things wrong with this. Most of all Obama is not a Muslim which makes this whole thing mute. It is not a goal of Arabs/Muslims to destroy the west. that is just pure ignorance. If this was so, the U.S. would be in big trouble. There are millions of them here in the U.S. The Saudi Royals are practically extended family members of the Bush family, they are that close. As far as moving to other countries and not integating, the same happens with Orthodox Jews. Listen what most Arabs/Muslims see is the greed of America, where the dollar is more valuable than life. They are doing the same thing as this person in the post, they see a few and think all are the same. Do you know there is another thing that puzzles Muslims? How can man edit the word of God? How do Christians say what will go in the Bible and not, this is the Word of God??!! There are crazies in every religion. To judge all based on some is just plain ignorance, bigotry... Stop listening to the rants and lies of those that want to control you so they can pursue their lust for greed and experience the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
but you have to understand that our nation's religion is base on Christianity

I am going to get flamed to hell and back on this one because so few are willing to actually research this for themselves.....but......

You are wrong. The United States is NOT founded on the christian religion. Treaty of Tripoli m'dear. Google it and read it.

We are founded on the freedom of all religions

VV

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

If Obama(speculation) does do what you suggest, first he will have to tackle the Congress, and the Justices. Of course , there is an alternative, convert to Scientology. He will most likely ruin the status quo and/or the whole economy with stratospheric taxes. The result of which will be impeachment an a triple red ring ,concentric. Uhh whats that the logo for what store
- leave your imagination at the door ,tread lightly into the night-

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Where is the real evidence Senator Obama is a Muslim?
Even if he was, would that make him more or less dangerous than NeoCon Evangelicals bent upon bringing on the Rapture by instigating Nuclear War?
Is there just maybe a little chance, that Obama represents some last shred of idealism and hope for the American people?
Isn't it possible by electing Barack Obama we might show the world we are not completely insane and insensitive to the plight of most of the people on this planet?
We know what McCain is: A Bush Clone, another Corporate Schill and a tool of the Military Industrial complex.
Even if for one moment we assume there is one iota of evidence for continuing in Iraq, where is anyone going to come up with the $14.4 trillion dollars needed to pay for McBush's 100 Year War Plan?
The lies being spread about Senator Obama being a secret Muslim terrorist are nothing other than a Neocon smear campaign. The fact that such lies are being spread by the true enemies of the USA, the NeoCon PNAC fascists, is proof that Obama is a real threat to fascism because he might actually get elected because people beleieve in what he stands for, not just going through the motions like we usually do, trying to figure out which candidate we hate the least.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

And what will he do if elected ?

he will declare Sharia Law in the united states...

He could use al-CIAda - I mean al-Qaeda - in another catastrophic false-flag attack on American soil and declare he's with al-Qaeda. Then he could negotiate with the UN to make Islam the one-world religion.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Think again, open your eyes and look all around the world and see beyond the lies of the media. Maybe, then you will see the reality that is happening in the world.
Look up for your redemption draws neigh.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time and there's a lot of BS flying around these days. First of all he simply CAN'T do that. No President has the authority to do that alone. Second, if he did the whole country would be up in arms. 3rd, where do you get ur info.? From McCain?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

First Barack has a wild eyed, "anti-white (but Christian) and anti-American" pastor, and now hw wants to impose Sharia?!!! You anti Boma types ought to get your stories straight. I am a white 61YOA female who has been to a few Black churches, and their style is not often staid Presbyterian. I also came of age during the '60 when Blacks were really making a lot of noise, some of it in the churches. Read a little history and put youself in a Black's place (something we whites can never truly do) or try to get to know some Blacks well enough that they trust you to tell them what it's really been like for them! No wonder Rev. Wright was angry! (Not that I approve of some of his statements, but it's a free country, and I'm really glad Barack sees things a lot differently by dint of his life experience) As for Sharia law, Barack is not Muslim, and it shouldn't matter to a tue American if he were (check your Constitution). Keith Ellison hasn't exactly been stirring up anything since he was elected (do you ingoramuses even know who he is?). As for imposing any kind of wide sweeping law, get real! There are too many real Americans who know a little about how government, the military, etc. actually work to stand for it. I believe even the attempted imposition of martial law would be next to impossible without a truly gigantic emergency (like the Russians suddenly started firing ALL their nukes at us out of the clear blue for no apparent reason). Please explain, if you can, the logistics of just how all this woul work!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

First Barack has a wild eyed, "anti-white (but Christian) and anti-American" pastor, and now hw wants to impose Sharia?!!! You anti Boma types ought to get your stories straight. I am a white 61YOA female who has been to a few Black churches, and their style is not often staid Presbyterian. I also came of age during the '60 when Blacks were really making a lot of noise, some of it in the churches. Read a little history and put youself in a Black's place (something we whites can never truly do) or try to get to know some Blacks well enough that they trust you to tell them what it's really been like for them! No wonder Rev. Wright was angry! (Not that I approve of some of his statements, but it's a free country, and I'm really glad Barack sees things a lot differently by dint of his life experience) As for Sharia law, Barack is not Muslim, and it shouldn't matter to a tue American if he were (check your Constitution). Keith Ellison hasn't exactly been stirring up anything since he was elected (do you ingoramuses even know who he is?). As for imposing any kind of wide sweeping law, get real! There are too many real Americans who know a little about how government, the military, etc. actually work to stand for it. I believe even the attempted imposition of martial law would be next to impossible without a truly gigantic emergency (like the Russians suddenly started firing ALL their nukes at us out of the clear blue for no apparent reason). Please explain, if you can, the logistics of just how all this woul work!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

Valkyrie! Good for you! You know about the treaty of Tripoli! It is my understanding that any legally ratified treaty stands equal to the law in the Constitution. That was a treaty with Muslims, by the way, if my history serves me. Gosh! does that mean that the Federal Government has been secretly Muslim all these years (about two centuries, actually) and has just been waiting patiently to somehow use it to turn us all into Muslims or die when the "right " presidential candidate came along? SUCH FORESIGHT! Gotta watch out for those Muslims, or not. Personally I have a truly great fear of extreme religionists who don't let the facts get in their way, whether it be in present reality, documented history or well researched science. The "Monkey Trial" was a long time ago. You'd think the greatest country on earth would be past all that nonsense by now! (And, yeah, I believe in a God in some form. I like the loving, caring one in the New Testament)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is Sharia Law
en.wikipedia.org...

Now tell me this, if Obama is Muslim who can he account for that wife of his, who walks around with bare arms, and raises their children in the Christian faith.

She does not lead a Muslim life anymore than he does. You guys are idiots if you think he is Muslim. You have no concept of what it means to be Muslim. It is not something you can hide or pretend not to be.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Mr. Obama seems to have hidden tendancy to eastern religeons , especially to islam as he had spended his childood in a vast islamic
country; He might be very dangerous if he elected. Dangerous to
the even constituation of the United States of America.A distructive horrible future to the whole of this territory.I wonder how he have been nominated for the presidency?!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i dont care wat people say about barrackoobama hes a horrible person to vote for. im not being racist but hes anti christ hates america went to a church for 20 years that were anti christ and hated americans and agreed with the priest. oh yeah and theres no such thing as global warming. republican power

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join