It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will declare Sharia Law in the United States if elected.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What is the basic goal of every muslim ?

Well to basically take over the world right, just look at whats happening in the EU.. they emigrate to other countries, but refuse to integrate, instead insisting others must follow their law...

now what is barack obama ? a muslim, he says he isn't but he is...

And what will he do if elected ?

he will declare Sharia Law in the united states...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Now, where have I heard this line of reasoning before????

BEDEVERE:
Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
VILLAGER #1:
Are there?
VILLAGER #2:
Ah?
VILLAGER #1:
What are they?
CROWD:
Tell us! Tell us!...
BEDEVERE:
Tell me. What do you do with witches?
VILLAGER #2:
Burn!
VILLAGER #1:
Burn!
CROWD:
Burn! Burn them up! Burn!...
BEDEVERE:
And what do you burn apart from witches?
VILLAGER #1:
More witches!
VILLAGER #3:
Shh!
VILLAGER #2:
Wood!
BEDEVERE:
So, why do witches burn?
[pause]
VILLAGER #3:
B--... 'cause they're made of... wood?
BEDEVERE:
Good! Heh heh.
CROWD:
Oh, yeah. Oh.
BEDEVERE:
So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?
VILLAGER #1:
Build a bridge out of her.
BEDEVERE:
Ah, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?
VILLAGER #1:
Oh, yeah.
RANDOM:
Oh, yeah. True. Uhh...
BEDEVERE:
Does wood sink in water?
VILLAGER #1:
No. No.
VILLAGER #2:
No, it floats! It floats!

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It's fine, be sarcastic, i don't even live in the states, nor do i care if it happens...

but i'm telling you thats what i think is gonna happen...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Interesting theory. However, it is slightly flawed. Assuming you are correct, and Obama is muslim, and instituting Sharia law is in fact Obama's goal, he would first need to stack both the senate and congress with sufficient muslims to pass the legislation. This is not likely to happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Okay, brilliant sarcasm aside, even if it played out they way you say - The U.S. is a Constitutional Republic. The President is not the singular authority in this country, just the Commander in Chief. As we were founded on freedom of religion - seperation of Church and State - it would be unconstitutional for him to make such proclaimations. Do you really think that the Congress would not act? Or the Supreme Court? And just who would enforce this Sharia law? The legions of Muslim troops and officers? Oh yeah, there aren't any.

[edit on 17/6/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm not saying he will step into office and that very second declare sharia law, it will be planned, and deliberate, more muslims will come to the US, more will get positions in government, something along those lines.

He might strike more and more deals with arab nations further hurting the US economy, there are a multitude of ways he can do this...

Isn't the goal of the arab nations / muslims to destroy the west ?

what better position than from right at the top.

the president of the united states he has alot of power, look at what bush is doing and getting away with...

Barack was brought up a muslim, im telling you there is no way he converted to any other religion, he is still as much a muslim as osama bin laden is...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
now what is barack obama ? a muslim, he says he isn't but he is...

And how do you know he's a Muslim? Want to back that up?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Well, his own half brother claims he is, and was brought up muslim

web.israelinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
let's assume, for a minute, that he was, secretly a muslim and he did get elected and he did declare sharia law. do you think he would be able to convince the country to accept this? do you think he wouldn't be overthrown? do you think he wouldn't be impeached? tossed from office?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Let's say he doesn't declare sharia law straight away...let's say he starts off by turning the US into a UK, France etc...just look at how things are going there..

There are many ways he can do this, he could allow mass immigration of muslims, he could lax immigration laws for certain muslim countries
because of "oil" deals being struck up etc etc..like i said, there are many ways..

Bush is having an illegal war, has he been overthrown, impeached, tossed from office ?

No, no one has done anything...

There are so many back door ways for the president of the united states to allow certain things to "happen" it's not even funny..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Bush is having an illegal war, has he been overthrown, impeached, tossed from office ?

no but he also hasn't tried to force a different religion on the public.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes. Skunk works is a fitting pace for this post. Your logic makes me sick.

All Muslims want to take over the world? Really?

Get a life, dude.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well, I certainly have to concede your point about the apathy of the American people as it pertains to the Bush administration and their nefarious dealings...

But still, I think your theory is a stretch. So what if his brother is talking crazy, my brother says I am a b*itch sometimes, but that doesn't mean I am one. Okay, maybe.

[edit on 17/6/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

i think you should do some more research about what is currently happening in the countries the muslim's have emigrated en-mass too.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
OP, it would be really great if you backed up your statements with facts from reliable sources. Until I see that, as far as I'm concerned, you're full of it. You should do some research on Moslems. For one, most are peaceful, law-abiding, honest and have no wish to "take over the world". You're judging an entire religion by just a few crackpots, who would probably still be crackpots, even if they weren't Moslem.

And just because he was raised Muslim, doesn't mean he is currently Muslim. He's been attending Christian churches for decades. And just because he MIGHT be Moslem, what makes you think he would declare Sharia law? I've known hundreds of Moslem, literally, and not one of them wanted Sharia law here in the U.S. - that's why they came to the U.S. for the most part, to escape Sharia law in their homeland.

You can come on here and make wild claims with nothing to back it up, but don't expect everyone to buy your theories.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think you should do some research about how a government works.

If Obama could get all of that done in 4-8 years, he would accomplish more than any president ever has.

Obama is a Muslim? NO. He is not.

That article about Obama's family from Israel insider is bogus. Find anything to back that up? No you haven't.

And then to assume that IF he were a Muslim, that his goal would be to destroy the west.

Shame on you and your ignorant ideas. Learn a little about the world around you before you spread hate and fear. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a terrorist.

You suffer from Baracknophopia.

(I stole that from the Daily Show).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

but i'm telling you thats what i think is gonna happen...

And.......that is your whole thread in a nut shell. It's what you think is going to happen.

I think you are wrong!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well, his own half brother claims he is, and was brought up muslim

This is the same half-brother who Barack Obama didn't meet until 1985, and who was raised on the other side of the world, right?

The link you posted is beyond ignorant. They claim the photo of Barack Obama in the story shows him in Muslim garb; rather, it is traditional African clothing, and can be found throughout the continent, whether in Muslim or Christian or animist areas. Second, it uses as evidence of his Islamic-beliefs the fact his father was Muslim; yet it ignores the fact that his father left him and his mother when he was 2. This ignorant and bigoted site tries to pass the sins of the father to the son.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't want to sound stupid but can someone explain to me what Sharia Law is?

I've heard about Sharia Law but I really don't know that much about it.
Thanks!

[edit on 17-6-2008 by MagicaRose]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join