It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Kerry Facts...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
After the 1st WTC bombing in '93, Sen. Kerry introduced a plan to:

- cut the number of Navy submarines and their crews;
- reduce the number of light infantry units in the Army down to one;
- reduce Air Force tactical fighter wings;
- terminate the Navy's coastal mine-hunting ship program; and
- force the retirement of no less than 60,000 members of the Armed Forces in one year.
- In 1995, Sen. Kerry voted to freeze defense spending for 7 years, cutting over $34 billion from the defense budget

Sen. John Kerry, twelve days after the terrorist attacks of September 11, said, �And the tragedy is, at the moment, the single most important weapon for the United States of America is intelligence. It's the single most important weapon in this particular war ��

This is the same Sen. Kerry who in 1995, two years after the first World Trade Center bombing, voted to cut FBI funding by $80 million.

Now ask yourself, is this who we want leading the country?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Cool another conservative(independant)......few and far between we are on this board......Keep the Kerry info coming, the people must know.

This is not someone I would trust leading us, he seems to be to easily influenced by whats popular at the time and whats beneficial to his political career.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Kash 'n Kerry's "Big Dig" scandal....

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Heard on Conan OBrien, a Bush "attack ad":

Kerry...isn't that a girls name?

hahahahaha

john

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Kramtomax, or whatever, I put your post on posters with kerry's face on them and put them around the school. Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Heheh!

You go boy!

Mangle those facts without the proper context being given, thus shaping a ralley cry for the logic impaired ( Bush Supporters )!

Thank JAAYZUS we still had enough nuclear submarines to track down those Evil-Doer Mullahs in the Afgan hills!!

Luckily, George Bush came along & started a bunch of unnecessary wars to make Kerry's peace time appeal for less military spending look stupid!

Stupid Kerry - didn't he know that we need to warehouse obsolete weaponery, most of which was only applicable to grand scale land warfare like in WWII, not the light infantry tactical striking deployed in our recent conflicts!
Wee! Boot camp was a fond memory, I hope you boys have as much fun as I did!
But then again, I wasn't getting deployed for Arabian Nights & days - you will be! Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You know we had enough intelligence to stop those attacks. Thankfully, so does Thomas Kean. Ask for the link and you shall be rewarded.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Tom Kean always bothered the hell out of me with that New England aritocrat accent. He has shown some gumption and gone against the party line. But we still have to see if that was window dressing or true grit. He is a true conservative, and true conservatives think Bush is an idiot.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
True. However, I believe that there are several strong Demies on the commision. I honestly believe the truth will get out about it whether Tom Kean likes it or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This is not someone I would trust leading us, he seems to be to easily influenced by whats popular at the time and whats beneficial to his political career.

This sounds suspiciously like doing what the public wants him to do.... Man, we don't want THAT kind of president!!! /sarcasm off.....

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Come on, Kerry is not that bad.

He may be a flip flopper on some things, but he has some good ideas to bring to the table.

Hmm, actually, I never thought that would come out of me. I am still not voting for him, but I agree with somethings he says.

I just can't trust him to do them.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Happy Nups, my good man!
Now you know your life will suck major azz from here on out, right?
No really, good luck & best wishes!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
Kramtomax, or whatever, I put your post on posters with kerry's face on them and put them around the school. Thanks

Keep up the good work, solider.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Heheh!

You go boy!

Mangle those facts without the proper context being given, thus shaping a ralley cry for the logic impaired ( Bush Supporters )!

Please offer evidence of your claim that these facts are "mangled" - Then we'll talk.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You're trying to equate mid 90's budget management to some present day hysterics about a weakened Military desired by Kerry.
We did not need them when they were signed, nor did we need them in the 90's, but those fat cat contracts for weaponry designed for a potential Cold War conflict, as well as the glut of headcount, was all overkill & waste from the prior Reagan/Bush years.
Do you know what our defense budget was as a percentage of our GDP in 1995!?! $34B is was a modest cut request.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
LOL @ trying to diss the Reagan and Bush 41 administrations!

Just remember, bucko, there weren't any radical muslims plotting attacks on American soil during those years!

That's what I know about our defense budget and how vital it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No Kram, they were just creating those Radical Muslims during those administrations.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
LOL @ trying to diss the Reagan and Bush 41 administrations!

Just remember, bucko, there weren't any radical muslims plotting attacks on American soil during those years!

That's what I know about our defense budget and how vital it is.

You could have just typed " I know nothing". It would have been quicker.
Why would they? They were allotted for in the Reagan/Bush budgets - do you normally attack your boss before payday? I mean Ronnie gave Saddam some choice stuff & Osama got that famous Bush good lovin'. But Georgie did get the chance to say " Mujahadeen" frequently & with the right accent....how can you put a price tag on that?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
No Kram, they were just creating those Radical Muslims during those administrations.

hahah Just quit while you're ahead. I know you're not implying that radical islamic pinheads did not exist until the 80's. Please tell me I read that wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Whoops. I forgot to put new in front of radical. Of course I wouldn't, we were making new ones due to our pretty #ty policies over seas during those years. Arming both Iran and Iraq to kill each other. Yeah, Saddam invaded Kuwait with our weapons. He gassed people with our weapons. Iran attacked people with our weapons. We armed the Taliban to the teeth, CIA trained Osama, and told them to go kill Russians. We helped create these "monsters". How many billions spent during those 80's and early 90s were given to or spent on such people?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join