It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently Bob Proctor (The Secret) wants us to know something... on thursday, the 19th.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Now, even though I enjoyed The Secret, I'm not here to endorse this man or what he's "offering". In fact I don't know what it is. But I got curious when I found this.
You should check out the webpage yourself and make your own judgement.

I thought Bob came off nicely in The Secret, but if this turns out to be a scam to make some easy money, I will lose a great deal for him.

Tell everyone you know that Bob Proctor will be making YOU an offer on Thursday, June 19th that will blow your mind. He has NEVER done anything like this to help you achieve your dreams. He wants to get his message out to hundreds of thousands and since the offer he will make is so incredible and will be offered at such an incredibly low price, it will only be available for 120 hours.

Bob's countdown

I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is.

[edit on 17/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I know the organization and the players from the inside. It is nothing but a new packaging of the think and grow rich crap from 30 years ago. It's a slick and legal way to take your money.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Although I don't agree that we can control everything in our lives -- as we exist in a consensus reality -- we do have an influence on the situation.

Moreover, I have found that cultivating an "attitude of gratitude" (especially by Radiating gratitude via HCR), is very important

Good find and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

At the very least, it can be helpful as inspiration.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
And just think, if what he's offering only costs 1 dollar, and he entices just 20,000 people around the world to take up his offer, he'll make a quick $20,000.

I bet he takes your dollar and tells you to pass on the same offer to another 20,000 people, and you too can be $20,000 richer - but you need to act quickly and take initiative.

So Bob Proctor wants us to know something? The last time I paid for knowledge, it cost me & my family $20,000 a year in tuition.

Anyway, if he's charging for whatever it is, it'll be more than a dollar...and he's bound to be raking it in come Thursday.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Good point... it does seem like a simplified version of a pyramid scheme. I was foolish enough to bite that kind of bait when I was younger, but won't do it again.

I will however give him the benefit of the doubt until thursday. I don't hope like written that it will be a remarketing of "The not so secret secret"

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I went into the website today (aust time) as the countdown was for June 19th 9am but when the countdown got to nothing and it was time to hear the offer a box came up THE OFFER HAS FINISHED what it hadnt even started yet, so if anyone knows whats going on id like to know cos if it were thursday US time and friday our time then the countdown clock would still be going but it has ENDED, Bob stated in his 4 minute video on Pre-offer said a few times that it starts on Thursday 19th June 9am come back then he said and bring ur friends, I am not happy

any feedback would be good
Debbie

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well...
I had trouble getting in there too. Now here's what the whole thing is about:

Bob wants you to get filthy rich and be ok about it.
It's basically The Secret but intensely focussed on monetary wealth.
His offer is of course a package of self help called "The Science of Getting Rich Briefcase"

Bob's own words about it:

"This program is nothing short of AMAZING!" - Bob Proctor

and here's a so-called testimony:

We were like two kids on Christmas morning when the delivery arrived at our office today! Wow, were we impressed by everything about it, and immediately know that we had received something of great value. Everything about the program, from the box in which it came in, to the protective case inside of that, to the beautiful leather briefcase is impressive. Our excitement grew greater when we opened it up and looked at the contents. Everything was beyond our expectations. There is the rich looking tabbed manual, the artfully designed inserts and posters, and the MP3 already loaded with the audio program. I just want to say “WOW” all over again. This program is very professionally done, and first class all the way. If you have been thinking about jumping in and getting, The Science of Getting Rich briefcase for yourself, jump now! It is worth far more than the price they ask.

~ Maureen Banyan, Tustin, California'

Sorry, but I have to go "haha" or in good ol geek... lol.

They list the suggested retail price as $2000 but you get it for only $397... -.-

So this is the point where I lost faith in him. If I wanted to get filthy rich I'd be the one making that silly briefcase.
I'm not saying I don't believe that it could help, but this just smells

But at least they are giving a 10 day money back guarantee.

[edit on 19/6/08 by flice]

Again, notice the marketing aspect of it. All testimonies are from all over the world. 1 person pr. country. I wonder if anyone ever investigates if those persons really exist and if so did they join in on this scheme.

[edit on 19/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have a SECRET that can save you $357 Right NOW!

Just send $40 and a self-addressed stamped envelope...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sounds like he only cares about money.

I wouldn't trust him.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ah, the moment we've all been waiting on...

Plain & Simple....
For 120 hours (ONLY) Bob Proctor is making one of his bestselling programs available to you at a fraction of the price... in fact, the fraction is 80% OFF... that's right.

Get your hands on the world-famous Science of Getting Rich Briefcase for only $397 USD. The suggested retail on this product is almost $2,000. If you act now, you can get it for only $397 but you have to hurry because once this offer is over, it will NEVER be offered again at this price.

This is so disappointing. You know, I've got much better uses for my $397. It's called groceries and gas!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sounds like you are getting a fancy briefcase and some glossy paper. she was raving about the glossy tabs and box everything came in but she didn't even mention the content of the material and how it would help her. how lame.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Okay, I read a little further down the site, and basically his program The Science of Getting Rich is about manifesting money with the power of the mind. In essence, it's The Secret on steroids.

It includes a video endorsement from Rev. Michael Beckwith, who apparently is part of the program along with Jack Canfield and Proctor.

I'm a believer in the LoA, but I'm still not shelling out $397.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There are books that have the same information that are much cheaper than this.

"A happy pocket full of money" is a very good book that covers the same subject.

And Skyfloating's thread: How "the law of attraction" works also has the same info.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'll just buy cheap books that deal with this off of the internets or get them from the library. 397 dollars ha! I'll acquire the same knowledge for free listening to Coast to Coast when Gregg Braden or another guest who deals with this subject.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
“An obsessional desire to render useful service.”

Now go spend your money on something useful

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I ended up using the book to level off an old book shelf that held books, decades old with the same message in it as "The Secret."

The book shelf is still sort of teetering. Mabey I can shore up the other leg with the mathing $19.95 garbage.

Oh heck, forget it........I'll just buy a new freaking book case!

new topics

top topics

join