It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Prices Getting to you? Vent on CNN blog.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oil Prices Getting to you? Vent on CNN blog.

business.blogs.cnn.com

If you think the price of oil can’t go any higher, you could be disappointed. On Monday, oil shot up towards a $140 a barrel, a record, before settling the day at $134 a barrel.

Even word that Saudi Arabia would increase production wasn’t enough to keep oil from ratcheting higher. And even though it ended well off its high of the day, we’re still above $130 a barrel, with predictions it could hit $150 by year end, and eventually move to $200 a barrel.

I don’t think that’s a worry for the oil producers right now. The bigger worry is their inability to keep prices from rising, and the political pressures that brings. That’s what’s triggering the upcoming meeting, the Saudis have to appear like they are doing something.

The problem is, the market has moved beyond their ability to control it.

Tell me what you think.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Most Important Video You Will Ever See...Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Yeah right, 200 years of oil sitting under Alaska and they throw this rubbish at us. Well I am not the smartest person, so I am hoping that some our intellect can go and get some comments posted to that blog to see if we can open the eyes of the many sheeply that will be sure to see that article and blog.

Get Cracking!!!

business.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Just posted one. Looks like I was first. Wel'l see how it goes.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Im sick of this game, "Think they can't get worse... well they are GU-HUCK!"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Just posted one. Looks like I was first. Wel'l see how it goes.

the comments are moderated, i posted before i made this post. So you have to word them right or they prolly won't get thru OR more likely only the ones "they" agree on will get thru.

top topics

join