It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if aliens doesn't want NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
what if NWO is really only thing to unite earth and make it stronger.
if aliens have any interest in resource/work/slave... earth thing, wouldn't it be better if earth is not united, countries are at different sides, making it busy with local wars.

Ceasar said "Divide and then conquer"

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Dinamo]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok, could be, why not. But if that was the case and the gov's of this cuddly ball of mud know it i'd like to propose something unheard of inside of the grand world of politics. Hold on to your seatbelts, here i go: Just. Be. Honest!

But taking into account the other things the NWO psycho's allegedly are doing ( taking away nutrients out of the food, suppressing free energy, generally brainwashing us and i don't know whatever theory is floating around on this glorious cesspit we call internet ) i do not think that the aliens ( if they are there and if they actually give a rats-ass about our wellbeing ) are the problem here.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
free energy will come when capitalism dies, nothing is free in capitalism.
but i didn't mean NWO as some kind of nazi world order , i meant NWO as united earth. we would be more serious as a planet if we were united.
if aliens exist (that's all theory) i don't think they care about does Somalia or Cuba agree with Galactic Federation or some sort of crap like that.

join