It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DevilsLand = Disneyland = programmed people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
How many people have actually been to DisneyLand and actually felt they are in one of the -biggest mind controlled bases in the world-.

Yes on the outside level you see people having fun, but on the inside you see people being deprived of having their fun.

For instance try to stay in a spot where no body else is flocking alone and see if somebody tries to usher you along. I have seen this one guy argue to stay where he's at because he was exausted from walking and waiting for his family. A legitimate gripe if I may say so myself, I never had this problem because I made sure I had the eye of the tiger the whole time.

This makes people less prone to trying to herd you along like sheep.

But I don't think I was the problem, these people are control freaks to the maxium, I saw more fights at Disneyland and more pissed off people I have seen in a long time. It makes you wonder if they like being programmed. On the outside they try to make you feel like a kid to make you more easily to correct. They set you up in an atmosphere that is kid like hoping to jar the kid inside along with control mechanisms.

Has anybody been there and seen what I am talking about just curious?

Ohh and when you go into the gate they hold you up and pat you down like your ready to bring disney land to its knees. That place is too much. I think it has a way to bring the beast out in people.

It gets to the point where you might see some people just being herded along, just like sheep, then you realise hey I have a voice and choose to do other wise then what I am being told, ohh yeah the rebel comes out of me when somebody tries to place me in areas without respect for people.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by menguard]

mod edit, to add spaces to title

[edit on 17-6-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Never been to Disneyland. I hate paying $4.00 for a small coke, or paying $10.00 to eat a hot dog. I was never a fan of paying all that money just to wait in a 2 hour line for a 15 second ride. I have been to a few amusement parks and waiting 2 hours for 1 ride is just not worth it. That would mean I wasted 2 hours of my life standing and doing nothing.

my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Never been to Disneyland. I hate paying $4.00 for a small coke, or paying $10.00 to eat a hot dog. I was never a fan of paying all that money just to wait in a 2 hour line for a 15 second ride. I have been to a few amusement parks and waiting 2 hours for 1 ride is just not worth it. That would mean I wasted 2 hours of my life standing and doing nothing.

my 2 cents.

It's amazing that place will do everything in its power to limit the real fun people will have through their pocket book.

There were points in time this place was great, but when the sun went down that places illusion from childhood was washed away and looked like some faded image of the memory I recalled as a kid.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
How many people have actually been to DisneyLand and actually felt they are in one of the -biggest mind controlled bases in the world-.

YES!!!!!!!

I wish I could give you 100 stars for this post. Disney is a mind-f$# from the minute you call to book the trip.

I just got back from the CA version, and I've been to the Orlando version a dozen times.

OMG.... people have no idea until they get there. Nothing but occult, satanic imagery everywhere. The "hidden" disney logos are just creepy and look like 666 to me. The hall of presidents reminds me of a memorial to masons. All the little kid rides scare the crap out of kids with witches, wizards, death, violence, ghosts, etc.

BUT BY FAR THE WORST.....

To get into the park now you have to give Disney your freakin' fingerprints and your kids' fingerprints!!!! And the fingerprints are taken with a digital scanner! This REALLY sucks if you're the least bit interested in being out of the cross-hairs of the NWO machine.

I flipped out at the guy at the gate about this but they wouldn't budge. They insisted the prints aren't stored (yeah right). But the prints are used to cross-reference your ticket, which of course is cross-referenced with your name, address, and credit card number.

I'm still pissed I gave in and let my kids give them their prints.

Yes, Disney is about as screwed up as anything I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

My youngest daughter I took into Toontown with Roger rabbit and talk about some psycho footage in those places, Jesus, little girl was freaked and I said its alright honey just look down they have shadows placed at the right area to give the most horrendous faces, I a adult and I don't budge when # hits the fan but that place had my daughters energy in a uproar.

I didn't know they now make you give your freaking finger prints JESUS OF HOLLY MARRYS what the hell has happened to our fifth amendment and 2nd amendment.

Just words on it bitty space barely recognisable for man to see.

Straight to jail do not pass go

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have to say I agree.
I was there once on buisness and got to roam around breifly due to a "scavenger hunt" that my buisness thought was necessary for
brainwas......er......team building exercises.
Imagine 40 adults wandering around Disneyland or World(whichever is in Orlando) trying to find enough clues and hidden treasures to win a friggen lapel pin!!! Anyhow the entire time I was amazed at how sterile the place was. Even the smiles on the employees faces were sterile. God bless their damned souls. I remember leaving with a weird feeling as I am an extremely independant thinker and am not easily manipulated by anyone.
I can smell mind controll from a mile away.
At the end of the day I can't really put my finger on what "IT" was, but that place just freaked me out. Check your mind at the gates on your way in if you ever plan on going thats for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

That "IT" sure makes you want to say okay come on out mkultra people it's alright we know your there.
Come outside and play with me, this is the place where gangs NEED TO GO. Clean that block up something seems to artificially programmed to me.

Create some openings for people to move around in and feel safe in without feeling you are the perpetrator.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

BY FAR THE MOST BLATANT EXAMPLE.....

IllumiNations.

In case you missed it...

ILLUMINATI-ons... or Illuminati Son maybe?

Nice, huh? Not everyday that a satanic billion-dollar corporation that mind-f$$#s little kids actual puts the name Illuminati in their main GLOBAL attraction at the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow... AND takes your fingerprints on the way in.

Check it out

"Witness a thrilling nighttime kaleidoscope as the sky erupts with over 1,100 pyrotechnic bursts and the extraordinary Earth Globe floats across the lagoon, revealing wonders of the seven continents on its curved LED screens"

Yeah, a giant earth globe floats across the lake and opens up like some sort of giant alien egg.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I know where to send people that need their morals re-evaluated now, straight to disneyland, screw the jail cell or prison or the psych ward straight into the heart of HELL.

It will come off sweet and innocent, "dude you should go to Disneyland, yeah that place is great all the top mind disciplines in the world all gathered in one place"

You will come out a new person and probably not wanting to go back.

Unlike prision where people on the inside want the free food, no you bleep bleeps will pay.

JAIME83 THAT WAS A JOKE, JUST KIDDING IF YOU TOOK IT WRONG.

Get me the hell out of this thread lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yep Disney is full of tricks. It's very deliberate, but not necessarily nefarious. You can read into it what you want.

Example: As soon as you enter Disneyland, there's a main street, lined with shops on either side, leading to the 'magic castle' or whatever at the end of the street. Look closely at the shops. The first story is standard height, the second is few feet shorter, the third is actually about half the height of the first! It's all painted proportionally, so you don't notice unless you look for it.

There's deliberate tricks of perspective, to create the illusion of a larger area, without having to walk so far. It puts you in an other-worldly mindset, like the rules of the world are subtly suspended.

Also note how they 'manage' lines. Everything you wait in line for, is split into various segments, that you can't necessarily see from one to the other. There's different themes, decoration motifs, etc. The 'waiting in line' experience is part of the overall experience; Disney uses it to 'set the tone' for the experience they want you to have.

You can learn a lot about the psychology of perception by wandering around Disneyland and observing.

I wouldn't necessarily take it too seriously, though. I like what Spider Robinson said:

There are people who can quarrel with the goals and practices of the Disney corporate empire, and I'm not going to argue with them. There are those who are very cynical about Disney and all it represents, and I say screw those people. I had a wonderful time.

Which emphasis a pretty important point: Yeah, notice the manipulation, question the motives, become annoyed when you're being exploited, but don't let it kill your sense of wonder, and don't become so cynical that you never trust that sometimes, people are just trying, in their imperfect way, to make something that's fun.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

What your saying is we could learn a thing or too ahhemm.

LOl.

Yeah that place is great but when the fun times leave get the hell out as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i haven't been to Disneyanything in a while (4 years, maybe 3) but the only reason i keep going is more for the revival of childhood memories than the actual event. All i care about the place is the personal significance tied with it. When i was 2 - 8 my parents were dirt poor trying to raise 6 kids while going head on through Law School and my dad working two jobs cause he wanted me mom to be just that, a mother. But even though we were dirt poor, my dad always saved all he could just so we could have a summer vacation like everyone else.

But now that i think about Disneyland itself, its a pretty sketchy place, it's a land chalk full of illusions. Just like that Main Street to the Castle. There's alot of weird things there (like Space Mountain, scary!!)

About the IllumiNations thing though, i didn't catch anything. What i got out of the name was Illuminate + Nations = IllumiNations but that's just me.

All i know about Disneyland is...bring a cane. But not just bring it, USE it. You and your party will skip some 2 hour lines for it as well if you can fake it well enough haha

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by screamo

Have you noticed the painted on facial expressions and the monotone enviroment of disneyland.

CHildhood rocks but the things kids don't know could help us adults.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sooo I'm guessing you people are also afraid of clowns?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I went to disneyland, took some images with my cell phone, in one picture there are two guys dressed in black suits and have on black shades. now granted this is in Florida and the temp was well near (perhaps over 100). Even my mother who saw it thought it was strange. All I can say is that place is creepy sometimes.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Spent spring break in Disney World with my son a couple of years ago, and had a blast! Of course perceptions are intentionally distorted, it's the Magic Kingdom for crying out loud. It's supposed to have that magical feel to it.

Take the Haunted Mansion, for instance. Visitors are herded like sheep through the place, simply for the sheer volume of people. The entire time you are waiting to get on the ride, you are treated to a total experience. It builds up the anticipation of the ride, and really sets the tone.

It's obvious that a lot of psychologic thought went into the creation of each ride that builds to a grand overall experience. And that's what you pay the big bucks for. A grand experience.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi there, we went to Disneyland Paris last year for our son really . and i have told everyone whom will listen to Never ever go to the place.

There is no where to sit...menguard you are right on the ball.. no grass can be sat on for a rest or a picnic. signs everywhere to not sit on the grass..

.no fresh fruit on sale.. we went to a chinese supermarket before entry each day and filled up on fresh water , bread and lots of fruit.. why do they have to sell plastic food to kids..?

I stood in a line for 2 hours in temps reaching the 40's so my son could meet some chap dressed as Mickey Mouse.. i stood my husband walked my son around..but why no shelter for kids in the heat? even worse some parents stood there cooking their kids in the heat..makes you wonder..

i know and have read some bits and bobs about Walty boyo and his Predilections ,
but my husband and I really had a good giggle at this ride on a boat with all these little animatronic kids from all over the world singing some song..now it lasts about 5 mins and we floated about ..thing is these dolls i thought looked like the chuckie doll you know from the horror movie.. funny ..if not macabre.. though my son thought they were lovely as thankfully he hasn't seem chuckie yet.

x

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ladysharrowandherbarrow

I know what ride your talking about that ride is cool, loved that one with the hippos that pop up, and the blow darts that shoot at you.

The little nemo ride is okay but you are packed in like sardines when its at full compacity. Kids faces are pressed up against the windows.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
...Which emphasis a pretty important point: Yeah, notice the manipulation, question the motives, become annoyed when you're being exploited, but don't let it kill your sense of wonder, and don't become so cynical that you never trust that sometimes, people are just trying, in their imperfect way, to make something that's fun.

The Disney corporation will not run pedophile checks against their employees because they are "too expensive". (At least that was true the last time I checked).

Think about that for a moment. You *KNOW* your clientele are kids, and yet you won't spend $15 an employee to verify that they aren't known sex offenders? Does that sound like they are just "trying, in their imperfect way"?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
menguard
did you go to the disneyland paris ..or have the singing chuckies taken over the world ;] you know i had more fun wandering around the chinese supermarket looking the wares .. my husband refuses to go on holiday with me again ...heheh yeah maybe disneyworld does create family tension .. those rascals

sir_chancealot

that really is awful , I must check that out and it makes me wonder if other places here in the UK run those checks..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join