It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo and plane nearly colide 16/6/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was just outside laying down looking at the stars hoping to see something cool i had only been out for about 10 minutes and I notiecd regular commercail planes (they had the flasing lights)

When i saw a plane comming from the east moving west...at the same time i saw another craft comming from the south moving north.

They came SO close together...to give you an idea...the central point where they're paths crossed the ufo passed it, and less than 1-2 seconds later the plane crossed....Now that seems a little to close for airplanes to come.

Can someone see if there were schedualed satalites due to cross over central iowa in that direction at about 11:00pm?

Other info...The ufo had lights but they werent flashing...It seemed to be about 3/4 the planes size....
It was traveling about twice the planes speed. And i looked away from the ufo for a few seconds to examine the plane and then i couldnt find the ufo...

Im not trying to jump to conclusions here i just wanted to share this with everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Anyone in michigan see if you see this thing in your skys tonight as its heading north!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
planes can cross paths, 1 could have been 10,000 feet under the other plane, or even 20,000 (i dont know much about aviation). when a plane is flying at you, you can only see a white light, well... from what ive noticed...again i dont know much of anything about aviation

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sounds like you saw a sattelite to me...there are hundreds up there, and they are whizzing by all the time, so the chances are good you saw one. As for checking to be sure, check out heavens above

Heavens above tracker

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yes i thought the same thing but the size differences werent much so I assumed they were very close together.

top topics

join