It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happens if Iran is attacked in my opinion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
So if I understand you right the war in Iraq is all about the control of oil? To stop the Chinese getting it?

I don't know, Look at the present situation. I mean really look at it.
read back a couple of years. Do the leg work you'll see the pattern.
YouTube wont cut it

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Man you all have to start to think . Here the US is talking about #ing world pease and a buch of crap. And have Iran is a big threat to them.

The way i see it! its the US of #ing A thats a big world threat. If the US bomb Iran. We all think that ww3 vil start right. And it just might, who knows.
But what the US is willing to do, Is to risk attacing Iran even if it means ww3. Just so Iran wount get the #ing A bomb. Whats the piont here ? It realy dosent mather if we risk ww3 or lett Iran have the damb A-bomb . We are #ed either way !

Because Iran will nucke the hell out off Isreal if they get the dam thing.

Lets just get the show started so who ever is left after ww3 can live like cave menn. And start from scratch. Mabe we get it right next time.

This world is to full of lies ,hate and fear. We dont deserve to live in pease. Because we realy dont know have that is done.

I just cant stop loughing when i see the US soldiers pray to god before they go to battle. Like god would like them to go and kill someone for their oil. What #ing idiots. American kids like to kill for pleasure you can see that on their home made videos.

This war is comming because US have the weapons to do the job. But what will it cost us all in the end. US probebely have a super computer that has done the math. This is what we all have paid goverments hard earn dollars for so lets taste the goods.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by spy66]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow-its amazing to see the hate i.e. jealousy when your country is on top. Most of the anti-American whiners are just pissed because their [pansy little governments either lack the balls, the will-power or the motivation to do anything about the situation in the world. Most countries CANT do anything so what they do? They resort to whining and crying about US hegemony when in actuality they just wish they were able to do the same.

Hmmm. Who did the world call on when Iraq invaded Kuwait? What about in the Balkans when the European countries couldnt do anything about a situation in their OWN backyard? Who did they call on then to intervene?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well the truth is tvisted in many ways. right !!!

I hope you Americans will bomb Iran. You deserve it because youre all scared # less. And you have the right to selebrate while you have the high horse to sitt on. I whish you all good luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
So if I understand you right the war in Iraq is all about the control of oil? To stop the Chinese getting it?

READ ON!

U.S.-China relations are influenced by a wide array of issues from Taiwan to trade relations and human rights. But undoubtedly access to Middle East oil will become a key issue in the relations between the two powers

&

China also provides conventional weapons that could threaten U.S. military forces securing the Persian Gulf

SOURCE

Two top advisers to the Chinese government gave strong hints in August that Beijing should use its estimated $900bn holdings of US Treasuries and agency bonds as a "bargaining chip"

Source

Now you tell me dig deeper?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Wow-its amazing to see the hate i.e. jealousy when your country is on top. Most of the anti-American whiners are just pissed because their [pansy little governments either lack the balls, the will-power or the motivation to do anything about the situation in the world. Most countries CANT do anything so what they do? They resort to whining and crying about US hegemony when in actuality they just wish they were able to do the same.

Hmmm. Who did the world call on when Iraq invaded Kuwait? What about in the Balkans when the European countries couldnt do anything about a situation in their OWN backyard? Who did they call on then to intervene?

You mean when the US got involved with Kuwait, the Islamic state? Or when the US (as part of NATO don't forget - the US didn't do anything on it's own accord) sent peace keeping forces to Bosnia, which has a mainly muslim population?

Yet the US did nothing about the Rwanda genocide, or the atrocities in Zimbabwe, could it be because they're not muslim?

Hmmmm, the muslim world is pissed at the US yet, according to you, the US has done nothing but come and protect them. What irony.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

You are a complete moron.... yes you would eat breakfast tomorrow, but a couple of weeks into it..... you could not afford to eat. Sorry people, like it or not America is so woven into the worlds economy that if it did collapse most economies around the world would soon follow. Not to mention without the U.S. all the gutless countries around the world would fall to the countries who are chomping at the bit for world domination but only hesitate because they don't want to have to duke it out with the U.S. Sorry people but you under estimate the power the U.S. has or you are in denial, the U.s. is the worlds ONLY superpower, you could pull together the worlds five biggest and most powerful countries and they would still have very little chance at bringing down the U.S.........like it or not...I don't care it is the TRUTH.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join