It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Puppy was bad, but this is much worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have to agree that the acessment of the Marine who threw the puppy over the edge of a cliff.. It was a sick and terrible thing to do and I also agree that it is proven in most cases of serial killers like Jeffery Daumer and Jerome Brutus who is serving time in the Oregon State Prison for as a serial killer of young women. Do they get the death penalty, NO... and I am a proponent of NO DEATH PENALTY, but it is a proven fact that people like the 2 listed are guilty of extreme cruelty to animals before it ever went this far. But nothing I have read about the Marine and the killng of the puppy, is close to what I read in our Salem Oregon paper.

A young man 27 was shot to death by Police in Turlock CA after he would not stop when orderd to do so. He had taken a child, I am not sure it was his child, age under 2 years of age and stomped it to death. They said it would take DNA to identify the child. What would cause a man to do something like this. What could a child do at that age to so anger a person to commit this terrible crime. But again, I do not believe in the death penalty, but if I did, this man would certainly be a candidate.

Brutal and senseless killings.. both animal and human being.

Charlote
6/16/08

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi Please add to existing discussion

Here

thanks.

new topics

join