It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Beijing, China, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Its really shocking i think ats have to make some link where the latest you tube ufo video pop.Every mint new sighting pop on youtube.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
to me it looks like it's one of those flapping remote controlled birds /insects.

added with some lights and bingo, another fake

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
hi sorry for one liner but i think can you please proved me some remote controlled look like flipping stuff

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Remote controlled dragonfly.

Remote controlled bird.

it really looks like something is flapping in your video and this would explain that imho.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Edit: Double post.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
edit triple post, something wrong with connection

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

t really looks like something is flapping in your video and this would explain that imho

Come on you know what you saying its crazy did you make out this object real size .Did you noticed the guy distance from this object my calculation shows this object is around 8 feet long & your object it only 8 inch
Anyway Nice try ...If you provided me some kite video then its be better excuse for this weird stuff

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
well the object does look quite small in the contrary, I think it's only 3 to 4 feet at most.

It seems they only wanted to make it look bigger by flying it just around the house.

another thing that fails to convince me of it being real is the length of the video.

Offtopic

I am not on ats to debunk stuff because I seen some unexplained stuff myself but I have seen to many fakes around that I just had to reply to this and say my opinion about it

Take care.

Grey Magic

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Edit - double post

Grey Magic

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Edit - Triple post.

Grey Magic

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
its a small object.. for someone to zoom in and enlarge it to that degree.. it's allot closer then what it "appears".

Some toy someone is attempting to pass of as being special...

Stock Footage - Zoom-out shot of the Capitol dome with a flying American Flag and the reflecting pool

I would guess if this object was even 1/4 the distance of the above shoot it would encompass the whole viewer.

The house is added for emphasis on how far this object may appear. An illusion if you will...

Edited to add...

Here's another shot, but a zoom in of a climber... Examine the relation in how much space this climber takes up in the camera in relation to the distance he is being filmed.

ice climber climbing ice flow

The video in the OP suggests the "object" is closer then what it looks like despite its size in relation to the house due to being able to zoom in that close to the object.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is another Beijing UFO

top topics

join