It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How effective is Terrorstorm at "awakening" a brainwashed pseudo-patriot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I was thinking... A neighbor of mine is leaving to serve in the military in a few weeks, and I was thinking... Alex Jones, Mark Dice are mailing our troops 9/11 truth videos, so I thought, Why not hand my neighbor a copy of "terrorstorm"? I listen to the Alex Jones radio show, and he promotes that form of activism. I thought of actually burning 2 DVDs: Terrorstorm and one other documentary, either ENDGAME or Loose Change.

How effective is TERRORSTORM at "awakening" a die-hard, brainwashed, PATRIOT Act-supporting, Iraq War-supporting, neocon-supporting, Bush-supporting, "mainstream", someone who laughs at 9/11 conspiracy theories, someone who laughs at Ron Paul pseudo-patriot?

I personally think Terrorstorm is the most effective "awakening" documentary, but... any ideas? And what do you thing would be more effecting: ENDGAME or Loose Change?

And, finally, is there a possibility I can be reported to Homeland Security for handing out "anti-government" videos? Because that happened to some people. You hand a cop a 9/11 video, and he arrests you for treason. So, and thoughts?

Sorry for the naive question.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Personally, I think that Alex Jones is a bit...much...for the 'die hard patriots' first excurssion into this topic.

His information is interesting, but he tends to scare off the casual observer, let alone the die hard patriot to which you reffer.

Just my two cents.

join