It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Identity of the Greys, their Purpose as explained by the Andreasson Abductions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi all,

I need to ask a question, have any of you come across the writings of Jeff Bowe of England? Most of his stuff I guess is early internet or predates it. He was heavily into research concernig the Tibetan link.

Many thanks this has opended my eyes.

Mark-H

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Theres a blank page six where an anonymous post was to be. Since the page is blank with no post I will put mine there and alert the world to this abomination of defect in how anonymous posts fail.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWN313

I'll try to find it, can't seem to find it right now, but for sure its on youtube.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
for those that agree with me that the greys by and large are probably good, why do you think that people still relieve a gut fear response from them? ie because of them? I believe they are good for the most part, (yes not all) but yet i still am afraid of them. i think this is a weird conundrum. any ideas *why they engender this base fear response in basically everybody?*

my second question is for those of you that do a lot of reading on the UFO subject, besides the two books by the remote viewer guy Courtney Brown, I believe who worked for the military, "Cosmic Voyage" and the other one, are there *any other books or sources that back up Brown's remote viewing findings of greys and martians sic living on earth in hiding?*

just curious, it seems a bit out there but he has been extremely accurate with verifiable targets so i tend to think why would he be wrong just because its a different topic... thanks for thinking about those 2 questions up there!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
Theres a blank page six where an anonymous post was to be. Since the page is blank with no post I will put mine there and alert the world to this abomination of defect in how anonymous posts fail.

off topic from my own thing i know, but he's right, i tried to post an anonymous post here as u can tell from a previous post a few pages back, and it never showed up...ever... sigh..
( O _ o );;

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

wow that is very interesting and i think i might read the book but to me it sounds like another bob lazaar i still think ill read the book and perhaps try the theory see if theres errors in it but that iss kinda cool

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
if the greys are good, why do they cause such a fear response in people? thats the one thing im having problems with if they truly are good...hmm. just curious to anyone's thoughts. my theory is simply because they look so different?
actually this thread is to talk about good grey stories.

there is already a thread about why they are scary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

lets keep things organised ^_^

[edit on 4-7-2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
if the humans are good, why do they cause such a fear response in animals? thats the one thing im having problems with if they truly are good...hmm. just curious to anyone's thoughts. my theory is simply because they look so different?

hmmm, good question!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley

if the humans are good, why do they cause such a fear response in animals? thats the one thing im having problems with if they truly are good...hmm. just curious to anyone's thoughts. my theory is simply because they look so different?

hmmm, good question!

touché my point exactly! as evidence that they are truly good . because the animals dont understand whats going on when we are helping them. some ppl dont buy that angle but i do. makes sense..

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Grays good? Abductions okay? Nope! Nope! Nope!

Is it okay for your daughter to be raped by a guy who was 'trying to help us out?' NO!

DON"T BY THE PROPAGANDA! I'm not saying Robert Fowler is to blame at all - I believe there are MANY JUDAS GOATS out there leading us everywhere but to the truth!

Think about it! How do we meet people? We introduce ourselves - they haven't and all the bs about panic etc., I don't buy it. It's all smoke screen and excuses to keep us passive - and that's when they get you! They don't abduct passionate people - the abduct passive people - those who are "okay with it" or somehow "feel special" and grateful they "were chosen". Hogwash - this is exactly why what they've been doing to us for thousands of years keeps working so well.

If it's okay to rape and plunder your home, give me your address and I'll be the first alien to introduce myself while I take whatever I want in whatever means I feel like - how's that for evolved?

It's all propaganda - are each and every single alien gray nasty? Probably not - but most are and they are simply mindless (literally) minions of other races - that they should even remotely be considered 'good' for deviant and covert manipulation of our species is ridiculous. 99% of abductees come back freaked out and rationalize it to good for all - why are people afraid? Because they have senses that tell them so! Why are animals afraid? Because they have senses so! And fyi - there's a difference approaching a deer being a vegetarian vs being a meat eater - they can smell it so obviously run! Thanks - rant over!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany

Originally posted by doctormcauley

hmmm, good question!

by chris_stibrany

because the animals dont understand whats going on when we are helping them.

The fear factor defense mechanism, fight or flyte kicks in for animals and humans. Animals will harm a human just as a human will harm an animal.

A bear may walk up to a human in the wild and lick his face and walk away, or, stand up and rip the fear filled human apart.

The human may walk up to a bear and pet it, or, the human may open up on the bear with the latest deadly force weapon technology.

I would conjcture the same holds true with aliens and the human.

The little grey guys may have some of there associates firmly holding a dislike for the lowly human creature that destroys everything it encounters. Why be nice to self destructive earthly beings when you know they would slam you just like they would the next lowly human.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sperm rates are only dropping in industralized countries, and but that I mean western civilization. Certain chemicals are a suspect in that. I can't see a correlation in alien goals (with reasons and context that you specify) since we are quite certain that reasons are something else.

Men with testicles are perfectly healthy elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
as in proof of there existince...
can any one prove the holocost happend?
But can i prove it?? All i have is many eye witness's,many pictures,and military confermation,wich i have also the same things on the greys.
its hard to prove alot of things that happend per say unless u witnessed them,and then thats not proof to the mass's is it??
well some might say my great grandmother was in a concentration camp!!she has a number on her arm!
But in the same many can say my mother was abducted and has a implant in her!!
It so dam hard to prove anything to satisfactor conditions for the mass's.
Its like sayin can u prove we actuly have a rover on mars??all we have is pictures and the say so of nasa.but can u prove it???? the answer is not to the degree that most debunkers would like.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

yeah im reading that book now it seems kindof unbelieveable but even if it is a hoax i like the religious spin it has

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ariana9
And you beg them to leave you alone but they don't.

Untrue. In your instance it is a product of the MIND.

This stuff really happens to people.

You do it to yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
The Greys will make you believe anything they want you to believe but dare question them or turn from them and things will happen.

The theory on Greys being mutated fetuses is flawed in many ways firstly because if they were human fetuses they would communicate on a verbal level. Greys cant communicate on that level all they do produce is a series of insect-like tics and tocks and thats about it.

Also a human fetus cannot match the thought processes of a Grey it would be mentally draining to do so. Greys think about 10 times faster than what we do, thats around 50 thoughts a second compared to us.

Thirdly Greys have a completely different soul matrix than what humans do and therefore even if they were genetically mutated removing a soul is impossible even for a Grey. People have signiatures of frequencies about them that give you a sense of judgement, whether they are good or bad for example.

These frequencies dont emit from Greys which is why not only do they seem unsympathetic but they mentally are. You are a subject to them, whatever concerns you have are completely irrelevant to them, its their way or trouble pretty much.

The worst part is that if you are taken by a Grey and keep in contact with them, the first thing they will do is to contact the rest of your family. They will either memory wipe you, use your family against you or worse do more experiments on you, which regardless how you feel they will do.

How do I know this, because I served them for 26 years and I am free of them and there is nothing better than being free of domineering beings like them. Their technology is beyond this world but they are beings who think science is a god and they will continue to live that way until they realize different.

Their technology is a wow factor but dont let that deter you from the real purpose of the beings behind the tech

This claim has been made by many,many people. Do you have ANY sort of proof? Pictures? Audio? That's the problem, anyone can claim they were abducted, no one proves it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The fact they allow us to exist here means they're not evil. The fact they don't help as much as they can means they're not good. They are simply performing a function in the food chain and following orders (are likely just an android-like servant themselves).

I believe they have been here for a very long time. The Native Americans recorded them as did the ancient Sumerian. They indeed are 'watchers' of this planet and its people. Here's physical proof even. These are not fake images and date from 6-27,000 years old (warning: this may disturb some of you).
files.abovetopsecret.com...
www.redicecreations.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...
files.abovetopsecret.com...
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

BUT @OP, according to your logic, greys have no emotions therefore no fear or anger etc. and that makes them "spiritually superior". So what you're implying is if humans purged their emotions, genetically or otherwise, that we'd be superior than if we hadn't?

I'm not sure if I agree w/that (ever seen the movie Equilibrium?). I like your topic overall however, it's a new spin on this phenomenon.
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You can't believe everything you read from a book or see in a YouTube video. Sure, I believe in things I've read from books and seen on YouTube and I believe all these people have had these experiences that can't be explained. I've read and seen so many people and their experiences and teachings from Aliens, Light Beings, Ghosts, etc. But again, you can't believe everything you hear or see.

There's an old saying: "Don't believe anything you hear and believe half of what you see." Keep it in mind through your research...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm suprised that you guys didn't mention about the hybrid race Greys are trying to create. I believe that's their main agenda.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would be inclined to agree with the statement don't believe everything you read/view. I merely agree aliens exist and abductions occur because of personal experiences of that sort. And yet another person sharing their anomalous experiences isnt going to change anyone's minds. Its not about conversion its about humans not believing anything really until they experience it for themselves. We have always been that way.

And in terms of emotions I don't think purging them all is good. I merely think that controlling them is important.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join