It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Identity of the Greys, their Purpose as explained by the Andreasson Abductions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
yea, im a grey disinformant. you guys figured me out and I wonder how this could have happened.

now on to a non sarcastic topic....perhaps somone can point me to some positive grey abductions, links, vids, books???

John Mack (2 books), Dolores Cannon (5 books), Steven Greer MD (Disclosure Project, 2or3 books), Lisette Larkins (3 books +), Courtney Brown PhD (2 + books), Ray Fowler (multiple books, though in honesty, they are OUT there!). If you want some more, let me know. I'll be happy to post many more for ya.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have heard that theory also, that they are looking for God. Makes sense to me, as I view any and everything looking to evolve spiritually.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm sick of all these theories!

THE GREYS ARE NOT GOOD THEY ARE EVIL, the are fake, genetically manufactured by the Jins from human gene from the beginning of mankind's time, this also proves why the greys look like the simples fetus form of human DNA because they were manufactured before from the start, while over time as these evil Jins were abler to help the fallen angels create a more look alike human they placed them on different planets like mars and such.

I had a dream where i spoke to God, im one of those believers who believed that i will never see God, because he would never appear infront of us in this human form. But this happened to me in my dream a state where we can be communicated by spiritually beings without being harmed.

I was standing in what seemed like a bubble cloud, i could see a piercing blue xenon light coming from a corner that seemed to be like a door made of cloud, and there was fog on the ground moving perfectly, i was standing alone and looking around and i look ahead and i see white marble steps leading up to this chair or a thrown chair that was as big as the Lincoln statue chair, and no one was sitting there, then i look on my right and left and suddenly i notice two men, with white wings, they both were bald and very built, holding a golden bow and arrow, and the upper body was gold too, but their lower half was mixed into the cloud almost like light energy molecules, and they were not paying attention to me but looking around for something, as if they are look outs, then i suddenly hear a deep mellow powerful voice speaking to me, and telling me exactly all i have done so far in my life, then i speak, and only to realize im speaking Arabic, and i understand every word in English at the same time. i saw the entity it was huge, white man with white beard and a white robe, and blue eyes, but it was not human flesh it was light formed into a human form, and it seemed like white energy, like the gas in xenon head lamps of luxury cars. I was answered question even before i spoke of them, and i could consciously ask questions i wanted to.

I asked him who are you, after the being told me only things i knew, he said "I AM GOD" when he said that i felt a wave of powerful energy pass me and i lost all fear, i never felt stronger before, i asked him what im doing here, he said i brought you here, listen to me "spend time with your family, spend time with your family, spend time with your family that is left of it" i said okay, but why? he said you will know what you will know in time and not sooner, i then tried something, to confirm this being was God, i asked a question in my head, and as soon as i started to think of it he gave me the answer before i finished thinking it, this is when i realized that this was God, "my questions was in my head, how am i able to speak and understand Arabic when im not arab" he replied "i am able to do what you know not".

Then i asked him why i was there, he would not answer, until i asked him that if he knew me before i know myself he should know if i don't get a clue i will end up going crazy, and without hesitance he answered, you are brought here because you among others i send on earth are there only to do my works, you are not there like the rest to live, like you i send mortal angels, and mortal God Warriors, just like i have immortal angels and immortal soldiers.

I then said but im nothing im normal like every other human, he replied you are a mortal being on earth you cannot be as strong as an immortal being there, and that you know you always felt you will do something great one day something tremendous, that is my guidance to you, you also know you are very lucky, that is my help to you, you also know you have been in much danger and never died, that is because i have work on earth for you, all in time.

I then ask in religion it says that there is a judgment day so isn't everyone suppose to die? he said no, there will those few who will survive. (con'

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ARC22]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
And those who will survive are the "ENLIGHTENED ONES" i.e those who figure out what the heck is really going on with us, and those who won't are the ones working day and night to make money and are the sheep.

I started reading the English version of the Quran as i can't understand Arabic, and there is a sentence in there where God says, as time gets closer to the end the truth speakers will be called liars and the liar truth bearers.

I never believed this dream when i woke up, until in less then a 6 months everything in that dream started coming true word for word, this is where i really got scared, but got used to it and started thinking openly.

I remember i asked in my dream, God why will you not destroy everyone like you said in the judgment day, he said, because in order to carry on the mankind civilization few will need to survive, and these will only be the ones who are enlightened and save by the God warriors on earth, warriors who will fight when the world collapses economically and there is chaos all over the world, these warriors will save mankind.

I also later found out from a Muslim friend of my sisters, and he said not knowing any of this, he said according to their beliefs when Jesus comes back to earth he will gather the God warriors sent by God on earth who will fight side by side with Jesus in the end times, and these will be 7 in total.

I finally asked this last question because God said repeatedly that we do not have time this is a temporary place we are meeting we must leave now, seemed like they were watching out for the dark side. i asked why are you destroying the world, he said because there is too much evil on earth and he will not let it continue any further.

Now this is where i started believing. I would wake up at times throughout the night where my arms and legs are in the air and im practicing martial arts, i would wake up and im still doing the movements i am not controlling my body, then i would fall back to sleep, this happened to me more then a dozen times, few months later i took kung fu, now i practice martial arts.

I started seeing beings of different dimension like JINS, another proof that dream was real, i was able to physically fight one of these things off the first time i saw them right in my face in my bed.

My faith in God since then as become million fold.

I got accepted in one of the Top universities in the country in Business political sciences, i wanted to take management, later i found out with the Business political sciences degree i could enter an elite business society club, another proof of that dream, a career which will position me to become a contactee with the elites of the world in the near future.

I grew up with friends who are kings sons and wealthy prime ministers and ambassadors children another doorway to use power for good.

I can sense physically when there is a being from another dimension around me, i feel really sweaty and a feeling of evilness around me, i can catch these beings running across the hall, room. Same time i can feel really strong and comfortable when the light beings are close by.

If anyone has seen this video of lights in the sky shot by someone on youtube of what it looked like dancing light beings in the sky, i experienced that too, i remember when i was a teenager i was dancing and playing with female angels in the sky and i was laughing and floating and there were few other female angels behind her then i started falling and one female angel was smiling and laughing with me when she suddenly too her wand which looked like a large gold paint brush and flicked it hard to my face and i felt the gold paint go into my eye and then i woke up, i went to the washroom and washed my face to see really light gold beauty marks running done my face and one dot in my right eye, all the way done my right arm to the edge of my right hand pinky, this all stayed for 1 week exactly before the next day i woke up and it was all gone.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I also notice i have become stronger, and i don't sleep that much but feel fresher.

I can feel, someone playing with my hair or someone touching me on my naked body part while im sitting or lying down sleeping, its very erie but its happening.

All i will say is that DO NOT BE FOOLED, THERE IS GOD, i have seen so much proof it would take another 10 full post before i got half way.

People ask for miracles my whole existence is one, i used to hate life, but after my 18th birthday so much has happened to me in reality and not dreams that i cannot explain it all.

yes you are right there are the light beings but these grays are not them. The dark beings can appear on earth as light beings, this is why when God explained to me that all his souls that are meant to do his work do not find out until it is TIME, why? because these Greys Jins and Reptilian what have you, can read your dreams, can telepathically find out what you are thinking, this is why prophets, God warriors and such don't know they are what they are and what they are supposed to do till it is time.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ARC22

I just have to say, that's an amazing, incredibly enlightening story.

I sense the truth in you - whether you are truthful in this or not, you've filled me with hope just now

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
whstle blwr. just call me charlie. i will not dispute anything that has been said on record. just know, there is more than you could ever imagine happening right in front of you. because of your ignorance there is no way you will ever comprehend what is going on. what you do know, is merely a facade. be careful with what you say on record.. . . just a friendly warning.

peace and love to you all

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for the kind gesture. However this enstiling of fear doesn't work. If you believe you have seen things of such nature that others should be afraid off, i can assure you i have seen things and been to places you have no idea about, if you and others did, then no one would be second guessing God.

I on the other hand do not need to fear anything, i have been assured my safety. Sucks big time even with immortal power and advanced technology they still can't find God's PLAN.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
WOW...just wow...

the speculation and fantasy in this thread is outta this world.

anybody got any proof of any of this ?

there is no proof that grey's are a dying breed and i find it extremely amusing when people state this as a fact.....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

WOW...just wow...

the speculation and fantasy in this thread is outta this world.

anybody got any proof of any of this ?

there is no proof that grey's are a dying breed and i find it extremely amusing when people state this as a fact.....

The Disclosure Project is some pretty damn good proof. The problem is, when people deny, or haven't experienced it firsthand, they will deny, deny, deny. Tell these types of closed-minded people a story, they say show me proof. Show them a picture, they say its been photoshopped. Show them a video, it is CGI. Show them leaders of the world, that say it does exist, and it is a government conspiracy and the leader is a liar.

No amount of proof will sway them from their closed belief systems. Only experience would, and then they would say it was demons or the devil, or frontal lobe hallucinations. Oh well. Besides, no one posting on this thread is trying to persuade anyone to believe.

Maybe another website would be more conducive to your ideology. Why in the world would you be wasting your time here at ATS, especially reading this thread? Now that, makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickscent

The Disclosure Project is some pretty damn good proof.

i hate to burst your 'proof' bubble but the D.P. is evidence not proof.

i don't remember anyone in the D.P. testimonies saying that " the grey's are a dying race "

i don't need anyones hypothetical B.S. to prove to myself that aliens exist. i had ad a C.E. of the second kind so no need to try and paint me as being in denial.

Maybe another website would be more conducive to your ideology. Why in the world would you be wasting your time here at ATS, especially reading this thread? Now that, makes me laugh.

FYI...this forum is for serious discussions backed up by some kind of evidence or proof...not mere speculation and conjecture. it people like you that keep the ' giggle ' factor associated with ufology.

maybe another forum such as skunkworks would be best for you to make your pure speculative theory's known ?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Sickscent

The Disclosure Project is some pretty damn good proof.

i hate to burst your 'proof' bubble but the D.P. is evidence not proof.

i don't remember anyone in the D.P. testimonies saying that " the grey's are a dying race "

i don't need anyones hypothetical B.S. to prove to myself that aliens exist. i had ad a C.E. of the second kind so no need to try and paint me as being in denial.

FYI...this forum is for serious discussions backed up by some kind of evidence or proof...not mere speculation and conjecture. it people like you that keep the ' giggle ' factor associated with ufology.

maybe another forum such as skunkworks would be best for you to make your pure speculative theory's known ?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by easynow]

Well, I am not going to get into semantics with you. Evidence is used to convict in court of law. Good enough for me.

Your statement, "FYI...this forum is for serious discussions backed up by some kind of evidence or proof...not mere speculation and conjecture. it people like you that keep the ' giggle ' factor associated with ufology." is asinine when you just just said that you had a CE of the second kind, with no PROOF! So stop spewing your rhetoric and concentrate on getting your ideology straight. You are obviously of clouded mind in that you are writing things here in this response that you say you are against posting on ATS.

It is people like you that tie up threads with their vehemence to anything beyond their ultra-proud beliefs. So, i advise you to take the suggestion of your name-sake and take it easy. Also, take a look at the threads posted on this website and re-evaluate your proposal that all threads need to be weighed by your judgment of what constitutes evidence or conjecture so it can be decided as to whether it should be posted or not.

Now, stop wasting space on someone else's thread. If this interests you so much, start your own thread so as not to convolute the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They keep having fatal vehicle crashes, therefore even though technologically advanced they are not omnipotent or infallible.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I often wonder if Greys are from our future. That being they are indeed evolved from Humans and have developed a level of technology that allows them to travel back through time to ensure their own survival.

That would be where the Novelty comes in, and the Universe is a novelty-conserving engine. Therefore should we assume that intergalactic travels is possible, we must also then presuppose that time travel is also possible as both are ideas so far removed from Levels of Novelty currently allowed withing the limitations of our Space/Time.

We currently do not know whether or not Artificial intelligence is possible, but surely when it comes into existence a New period of novelty will have been entered. We could then rightly assume that both the problems of time and space travel will be solved with the aid of this new Entity.

The AI will then create advanced simulations of the Universe and Calculate that 'Human' Time travelers are indeed responsible for the inexplicable changes in the Humanoids on this planet over the past 500 000 years - changes pointing towards an unavoidable conclusion.... That Mankind is a Genetic Experiment perpetually conducting itself as a Direct Result of the Laws of the Inverse Square and the Conservation of novelty.

There is proof that I may be right.

The Proof of Genetic Engineering with our Genome is evident in the number of genetic flaws Humans have that no afflict no other species - including the Primates. The evidence for my theory is abundant. Just look at our chromosomes;

This is the most inexplicable difference of all. Primates have 48 chromosomes. Humans are considered vastly superior to them in a wide array of areas, yet somehow we have only 46 chromosomes! This begs the question of how could we lose two full chromosomes, which represents a lot of DNA, in the first place? And in the process, how could we become so much better? Nothing about it makes logical sense.

...and we're forgetting genetic Disorders. As with all wild animals (plants, too), primates have relatively few genetic disorders spread throughout their gene pools. Albinism is one that is common to many animal groups, as well as humans. But albinism does not stop an animal with it from growing up and passing the gene for it into the gene pool. Mostly, though, serious defects are quickly weeded out in the wild. Often parents or others in a group will do the job swiftly and surely. So wild gene pools stay relatively clear. In contrast, humans have over 4,000 genetic disorders, and several of those will absolutely kill every victim before reproduction is possible. This begs the question of how such defects could possibly get into the human gene pool in the first place, much less how do they remain widespread?

My theory is obviously the best put forth thus far, all others having clearly failed to adequately explain any of the anomalies I have just mentioned.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Light beings, ascending, Tokra.....Jaffa.....sounds like someone has been watching way to much stargate

Bunch of complete rubbish.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARC22
I also notice i have become stronger, and i don't sleep that much but feel fresher.

I can feel, someone playing with my hair or someone touching me on my naked body part while im sitting or lying down sleeping, its very erie but its happening.

All i will say is that DO NOT BE FOOLED, THERE IS GOD, i have seen so much proof it would take another 10 full post before i got half way.

People ask for miracles my whole existence is one, i used to hate life, but after my 18th birthday so much has happened to me in reality and not dreams that i cannot explain it all.

yes you are right there are the light beings but these grays are not them. The dark beings can appear on earth as light beings, this is why when God explained to me that all his souls that are meant to do his work do not find out until it is TIME, why? because these Greys Jins and Reptilian what have you, can read your dreams, can telepathically find out what you are thinking, this is why prophets, God warriors and such don't know they are what they are and what they are supposed to do till it is time.

Weird...I have been feeling thos things too. You said something about the video on Youtube...Lights in the sky. Can you please copy and paste that link. I would appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
but.....I figure whatever is to come of it will come when ready.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The powers of nature are not perfect and in a sense nothing is perfect. The universe is a bumpy road and anything can happen here. Aliens are clutses because they are programmed only a certain way. they have no sentient functions to correct there defects.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For the record, I didn't state that the dying race theory was fact. I said it's as good a theory as any. How about this one, they're coming after us to get our recipes for potatoe salad. Haha. The air force guy said genetics, and so I just figure that maybe the dying race thing is true. I don't know. Maybe they're bored and just come down to look around. But there are reports that they eat people, make soup out of them. Supposedly downed craft has been found to have human body parts in them. Who the heck knows. But I think the cattle mutes are done by them also and supposedly cow blood and human blood is interchangable. I'm not saying this stuff is fact, I'm repeating what I've read.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Will Smith are Greys? Hmmm, they must really have Alien DNA and ancestory.

We should be Jealous.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join