It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Identity of the Greys, their Purpose as explained by the Andreasson Abductions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, I'm new to ATS, and I came here because I have had many experiences of high strangeness, including abductions and visitations. So I am going to jump in here on this subject. I don't know if the greys are actually evil, it seems so because it is terrifying. And you beg them to leave you alone but they don't. I mean, it feels like the most worst grief imaginable. I read where one guy prayed to Jesus, in Jesus name for them to desist and they did. So I have done that and had no more experiences for the last 3 years that I can remember. My feelings are mixed. It has made my belief in God stronger, as I now know that reality isn't what we normally perceive everyday. I know the possibilities are endless. You can't have a narrow mind after experiences like these. But, when they come for you, you hate it!!!! I also have had many paranormal experiences also and strange stuff around the house. Poltergeist stuff, clock phenomena, missing time, water appearing out of nowhere, coins materializing, stuff like that. Also, after these abduction/visitation experiences I have found strange bruises on my body. It's weird. But, I don't feel like it has helped me, actually. I still have health problems and all sorts of stuff. I'm still the same me, why couldn't they have cured my lyme disease or make me smarter or something? Also, when I was little, and before I was born too, my family lived in New Mexico, the 4corners area and all around there, my dad worked in the oilfields so we moved alot and anyway, they all saw ufos and everyone in the neighborhood did and my brother, (Iwasn't born yet) saw a little man with a big nose in his room and scared him really bad, he was only about 3 and always talked about it and my mom always laughed and talked about it and how scared he was and so sure it was real. Well, before my brother died, I asked him about that and he was in his 50's and swore up and down that a little man with a big nose came in his room and decribed where his bed was and his dresser and where the little man was in his room. So, what to believe? I can hardly believe this stuff and it happen to us, to me. So I don't usually tell people. I have had lots of other stuff happen too. This stuff really happens to people.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

And these aliens are looking for God. So how can you say that aliens are spiritual beings working for the light being consciousness, if they are also looking for God???

dominicus,

The greys are looking for GOD?

This is the first time I have ever heard that.

NEWS TO ME:

Where did you hear this? What's the source?

Do you remember what the TV show was exactly?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

"Now take the human race.... just because there are bad humans it doesn't mean that the entire human race is bad.

With the Grey's it is the same way..... there are Grey's that do things that are not liked...... my point is you can not take the entire Grey race to be bad just because there are Grey's that do things you do not like or understand."

observer50,

You know you hear this OVER AND OVER again by just about everyone but surely the GREYS must have something in common.

They are here for a purpose... There is an overall Agenda of some kind.

What is it exactly there after?

If we found a way to travel the universe and find other planets with lifeforms that are still in the making or cavemen and help them we would collectively all of us Humans be visiting their planet for a purpose.

To help them and perhaps to pick up some minerals they have we don't who knows.

But ya see I don't believe the greys are just on vacation and some are nice, some are grumpy and some are gangsters. I don't think this is the case I believe COLLECTIVELY they are ALL HERE for a reason and have an AGENDA.

Now what is that agenda? What is that true purpose?

There are so many versions given it's hard to really know for sure.

Are they here to help us or use us or both?

We here about how they are MASTERS OF DECEPTIONS and LIES so this makes me wonder how will we ever really know.

I won't judge the greys but FREEWILL is something that should be RESPECTED and we know that is what is right.

IF someone DOESN"T want to have hybrid offspring or be abducted and examined I FEEL there should be RESPECT LEFT for that person because of that humans FREECHOICE and WILL.

I realize we take animals without their consent but we do not communicate with animals, THE GREYS can communicate with us and if they know we don't want to be taken they still won't respect it.

Anyway it's not important about the NICE or the BAD greys and peoples GOOD and BAD experiences because they can play good and bad with anyone or anything anytime they want.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT is why are they really here?

WHAT DO WE HAVE they want?

Who are they really? IS this fetus thing another made up nice fictional story to make us believe they are here to help us and are us?

HOW DO we ever really find out.

It sounds to me like the Greys have kept us all confused and nobody knows 100% for sure what there all about so they are doing a great job at DECEIVING US or KEEPING US FROM KNOWING really why there here.

I have heard they have taken many people cloned them perfectly and left the clones on earth and taken the real.

The clones are like computers basically programmed to act and do as they have programmed them.

Now this could be not 100% true but I have heard this from George Green and a few others.

WHAT IS THE GREY AGENDA?

I repeat.

WHAT REALLY IS THE GREY AGENDA?

Anyone know?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So the Greys are our own fetuses? Then who abducted/extracted the first fetus?

Also from the op, the greys seem to be quite dumb as described in this book, dont they now male fertility can now be replaced with cloning. nothing to worry Mr Grey, all under control ... women dont need men anymore ...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
First I enjoyed your post so ty for posting it. However I disagree the greys are out to help us at all. Arguments are with their kind of technolgy they could just kill us all or enslave us if they wanted to. My argument to that is this. Just follow my story here. Lets say you went back in time to midevil times. You brought with you a army tank a stealth bomber and a nuclear bomb. Lets say you know how to operate all them. You could kill alot of people with your nuclear bomb your army tank your stealth bomber maybe even over 100,000 people but eventualy your nuclear bomb will fuse out, you stealth bomber will run out of fuel/bullets same with your army tank. Then the million man mob will come and kill you cause even with you great technology it's one person with a couple cool gadets vs millions/billions. That is the greys. They have ufos and awsome weapons but they are a dying breed. They have a small race of beings a small amount of technology there planet or home world is completly ravaged. Either by other aliens or by themselves. I think they can not reproduce either by manipulating their own dna or haveing it forced on them. Now with humans by geneticly altering them with there own dna, they have a chance to reproduce build there population again then instead of 1 vs a billion it'll be a billion vs a billion. Lets hope the Earth stops them before it happens.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I used to post at ufocasebook and there was a guy there from the Air Force supposedly, and his job was to look at footage of craft and indentify them, he said. I asked him what they want and he said genetics. So I guess the theory of them being a dying race or something and they need us to help them maintain their population or race is true. Makes as good as sense as any.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
So the Greys are our own fetuses? Then who abducted/extracted the first fetus?

Also from the op, the greys seem to be quite dumb as described in this book, dont they now male fertility can now be replaced with cloning. nothing to worry Mr Grey, all under control ... women dont need men anymore ...

except the women are also going sterile. i just didnt mention that part. thats why so many people need egg donors because of the sterility of women and also men both. Its a growing and serious problem. It makes me sad that children of men is not entirely fiction- its simply the data of whats occuring now and in the recent past that has been extrapolated to show what will happen if things *keep occuring as they are*! thats really sad and scary.

also the greys were created by the Elders as their own tools to watch us, as mentioned earlier. To spell it out for you since you still asked - The Elders extracted the first foetus.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariana9
I used to post at ufocasebook and there was a guy there from the Air Force supposedly, and his job was to look at footage of craft and indentify them, he said. I asked him what they want and he said genetics. So I guess the theory of them being a dying race or something and they need us to help them maintain their population or race is true. Makes as good as sense as any.

exactly, i believe they need us because they ARE us. Taken in vitro and raised, modified to look like how they want, hence the large heads like unborn babies. The eyes have been replaced from human eyes to the eyes we all know, the bug ones. They come from a race of beings raised simply for their eyes, which supposedly grow on stalks like a mantis, and they harvest the eyes and replace their human eyes with these so they will work better and see in the dark etc. Due to light sensitivity, well specifically UV they favour night, and even still those big black eyes need replacing periodically because for some reason they remove the lids. Well maybe.

im also not convinced they are all good. it would be too naive to think that. The most realistic view is just like any race, some good some bad. If they were truly evil all of them they would have taken over by now. They wouldnt have waited for us to get nukes to fight back or given us their tech. I could be wrong its just my guesses based on the most realistic evidence like implants, unexplainable scars and scoop marks, military testimony and footage etc.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
in response to ET_CONTACT,
As far as the greys and most alien beings agenda of them looking for God, I heard this theory in a documateray I watched on youtube. It like 5-10 parts each 10 minutes long and it was one of the best ones I've seen because they had some big names, researchers, scientists, and authors from all over the world speaking about the greys.

The guy in the documenatry that mainly said aliens are trying to find God and talk to him was towards the end of the documentary where a big time russian gov't/ufo insider claimed that grey's and other beings are in communications and visit with the u.s. and the russian gov'ts and he's seen them and spoken with them telepathically.

So I could see genetically speaking, how they perhaps would want to make beings that have thier intelligince and out spiritual abilities. Perhaps grey's have no soul/spirit and we do, so they're trying to make a cross-breed that they can experiment on the soul/spirit and manipulate it. Just another theory though.

And to the one poster who said its a shame that I'm judging them by pictures....

....ok, so yes I'm partially judging them. The thing is, lets take a look at the functions of nature, no two snow flakes alike, no two finger prints alike, we have this randomness and variety in human looks and plants, and animals, and different colors, and features.

Then we look at the greys and we see this monotonous, lifeless looking, cloned look. ALl of them are the same!!!!! As if nature didnt have a say or as if they manipulated life to get these replica greys. They dont look natural, they're not pleasing to the eye, they seem out of context, or if they seem in context to me it seems as if they come from some cold super technological planet where the faculty of choice is intelligence instead of Love and spirituality.

WHen you see a pitbull and he's showing his fangs at you, do you still pet him???? Of course if he's submitting and wagging is tail thats a different story.

If these abductees came back saying, "they helped me, they cured my health problems, or they showed me infinite love, or they triggered enlightenment in me", then it would be a different story.

....however we have nothing but bad abductee stories, and many abductees also had the memory of this ever happening erased from the memeory. Sarcastically these greys sure do seem like a good bunch of folks if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It cracks me up when people say that Greys are evil, or Greys are good. We always seem to lump things into black and white instead of looking at the broader context of life. Look at us humans, there are good, bad and everything in between. There are ignorant and knowledgeable. Some of us feel that sometimes bad things must happen for the overall good. People need to get a head on their shoulders and understand that other intelligences would, in all likelihood, display these variations in personality. Everyone has read that Greys have different factions, and with all the dissimilar reports that come in, you would think that we would understand that it isn't just black and white.

Some are good (majority I feel) and some are bad (minority). My opinion has come from stuff I have researched. Others feel differently because of the stuff they have researched. The worst thing to do is claim that an entire race of beings are all evil or all good. That is naivety to the point of ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Grey's serve the secret (elders) builders of the human race. I know both and the secret elders look as we do around our late 30s. The Grey's are sexless hybrid beings cloned with limited intelligence programed into there design functions.

Betty andreason is a phony story teller injecting religion into a hoax experience to strengthen the human attachment factor so others wishing it to be true and those who want god to be there for the world, can reason it to be divine in nature and wishfully told as a godly manifestation.

In fact one of her family members, a step son, told that her and the husband, bob luca sr made it all up.

Some of the story purported it to be a hoax

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The goal of the Greys is to deceive you into thinking that they are wise and all knowing,

If you go along with that then they don't have anything against you, sway from their doctrines and then the will kick back.

Don't forget, when grays contact someone of put an implant in them if necessary they can do the same to close family to make sure you stay in line.

They will use any tactic to enforce their rule, so don't believe that they are what their tech preaches. They may have fancy UFO's but don't let that deter you into thinking they are the best thing that could happen to earth.

Their tech says 'advanced' but their ways of deception are also advanced.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

"I know both and the secret elders look as we do around our late 30s."

Peepers,

Have you seen them?

Do they age or are they immortal?

So do they look human you mean in our late 30's or like greys?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Alot of opinions both ways for and against so far.

I guess it will always be this way nobody can ever really say unless they somehow have a personal experience and feel they know for themselves.

I would have to guess that the Greys have both good and bad objectives for humans.

The good part is they want to keep us alive because they need us so they will in fact help us at times and even give some of us a positive abduction something like us giving our dog a bone!

The bad is all about secrecy and taking many of us against our freewill including taking our personal DNA against our freewill and crossbreeding with some of us by force in a hybrid program.

I mean who by choice has had a hybrid and chose to have one only to never see them again? I highly doubt anyone chose to unless under the influence by the Greys making them feel spiritual in nature with the great mind control technology they possess. (Just my opinion)

Now they are harvesting something from us I believe and doing experiments on our souls. For sure they are doing experiments on our souls many from the underground base Dulce have talked about a "Soul capturing machine that the greys have engineered"

Now that is evil in my opinion including all of the tanks with growing human fetus's. It's not natural and it's not the way we were supposed to be as humans or grow! Something sinister is cooking. I could go on about other examples of things that many eye witnesses have seen in government projects and some of them only to be killed for getting it out so it leads us to believe that something they said is real and someone is covering it up.

Secrecy is sinister, it is deception the greys have not come forward honestly and we do not choose to go with them even though they can communicate with us and ask us if we choose to but don't.

I believe the bad in the Greys case far outweigh the good!

On that note: An interesting thought.

If we could communicate suddenly with animals in the zoo and they all requested to have us set them free which they obviously probably would do if they could, would we do it?

Just a thought!

Thanks for the posts...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

They don't share the same timeline we operate by/in, so they may exist far, far beyond our short life span. They look just like a human being but have ways we can only dream of. The greys operate in three's as do the secret elders.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

....however we have nothing but bad abductee stories, and many ...

this is completely false. read the other posts more carefully. They have cured women of ovarian cancer, stopped abductions when asked and have performed other cures and spiritual advancements FOR humans many times.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
ive heard the elders are seen by near death experiencers, astral projectors and others not just alien abductees. They are a highly advanced non-physical light being. They look like us, but astral or energy bodies, not physical. Like the greys, they can change from non-physical astral beings (with a body but non-physical) to a purely non-physical ie non structured ball of light and consciousness.

supposedly they created the greys as their tools to watch over humanity.

maybe some greys are evil regardless of being made by pure spiritual beings however?

i am still curious why i am afraid of greys on a gut level even though i also feel they are good. its strange. but i think they must have good members and bad members of their species. despite being made by purely good beings the elders.

there are lots of interesting first person accounts of seeing elders during astral projections and the elders telling people they are also here to help humans advance spiritually.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany

Originally posted by dominicus

....however we have nothing but bad abductee stories, and many ...

this is completely false. read the other posts more carefully. They have cured women of ovarian cancer, stopped abductions when asked and have performed other cures and spiritual advancements FOR humans many times.

Yes, I agree with Chris. Seems we have a disinformist in Dominicus if he/she has never heard of positive abductee/contact stories.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
ive heard the elders are seen by near death experiencers, astral projectors and others not just alien abductees. They are a highly advanced non-physical light being. They look like us, but astral or energy bodies, not physical. Like the greys, they can change from non-physical astral beings (with a body but non-physical) to a purely non-physical ie non structured ball of light and consciousness.

supposedly they created the greys as their tools to watch over humanity.

maybe some greys are evil regardless of being made by pure spiritual beings however?

i am still curious why i am afraid of greys on a gut level even though i also feel they are good. its strange. but i think they must have good members and bad members of their species. despite being made by purely good beings the elders.

there are lots of interesting first person accounts of seeing elders during astral projections and the elders telling people they are also here to help humans advance spiritually.

I am an experiencer of alien abduction, oobe, and nde.

The experience I had meeting the secret builders of the human race was in a dream state where I was brought before three of them in a room where a male form with gray hair and mustache was standing observing me along with a female form with red hair.

The male said I was to continue to take medication. The red head female looked at me and back to the male saying he doesn't have to take medication. The male again stated he must.

I said nothing as I looked on to these two from a horizontal position with astonishment.

Than, a woman appeared in the doorway. She was blond haired with blue eyes and she had a glow all around her as she stood there in the doorway smiling.

The male and female turned to her and moved aside as she entered the room glowing with a gliding walk and words flowing from her, saying, he does not have to take medication. She said this to me as though she was talking to a small child reassuring me I don't have to take medication. The red head repeated this to the male as if to make it clear she was correct in her observation of my state.

I looked up at this beautiful blond blue eyed woman all aglow standing there looking down upon me. She was flawless in appearance as she bent forward over my face as if to kiss me and I thought she was going to kiss me but instead she stopped inches from my face and with her lips just over my mouth and nostril she exhaled a sweet aroma that went into my mouth where I could actually taste the sweetness and within my nostrils where I smelled the sweet aroma.

It was like a blissful moment filled with love as I faded out of the scene and woke up in my bed. I had a euphoria high after-wards for three days.

The medication I was taking was for my heart and I stopped taking it after that. Little good it did, since I had a heart attack sometime later that brought me to open heart and triple bypass.

The doctors said to my family when I had the heart attack, he is done and all they can do is try. That was over a year ago and I still remain.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
yea, im a grey disinformant. you guys figured me out and I wonder how this could have happened.

now on to a non sarcastic topic....perhaps somone can point me to some positive grey abductions, links, vids, books???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join